PDA

View Full Version : RRA Chrome NM Trigger

OldState
02-21-11, 00:22
Could anyone please explain exactly what this is? Is there anyone with experience with it?

The website says nothing.

http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=294

m1a_scoutguy
02-21-11, 12:14
Not much to read into I guess,,looks like a RRA NM Trigger and they Chromed it and tacked on another $30 bucks !!! :eek: But there could be more to it I guess ? :confused:

ucrt
02-21-11, 12:41

Here's what it is: Do a search on this forum and see the bad reviews of RRA Triggers.

While you're at it, do a search for Geissele triggers.

The way I look at it, for $15 more, I could get a Geissele SSA that I have never read a negative comment or save $15 and take a chance on a RRA that does not have a good reputation.

But maybe it's just me...

OldState
02-21-11, 16:05
I'm taking a look at all my trigger options. I did search RRA triggers and it looks as though longevity is the issue. Chrome might help it. True, the MSRP is $15 less than the street price of a Geissele but I just wanted to see if there was anyone who had experience with them.

I will probably go with a Geissele in the end. I am looking to the cleanest trigger that is still bulletproof.

Interesting note, I just realized Geissele is located about 3 miles from my house! I don't think they have visitiing hours though.