PDA

View Full Version : Alien Abduction, Proof here!!!

WillBrink
02-24-11, 16:03
My GF has had an ongoing issue for which she needed a minor operation for dacryocystitis.

The operation lasted longer then expected. Her doc comes out with a concerned look on her face (so I'm think "oh crap, something didn't go well") and asks to speak with me.

She says "she really should have told me she had had medical work done on that area before. The reason it took so long was, when I got in there, it was clear she's had a prior operation. The problem is, who ever made the whole had it draining into her tear duct vs where it was supposed to drain, and it took me a while to fix it all, remove scar tissue, that and reroute it" and so forth as to not bore ye reader.

I told the doc she had never mentioned any prior surgery in the area to me before, and we have been together for 10 years.

When she woke up, I said "you really should have told the doc you have had prior medical work done there before."

She told me she never had and WTF was I talking about. That was getting damn strange now, so we both figured perhaps it had been done at a very early age and she just didn't remember.

So we called her parents. They patently stated she had never had any such operation and there's no way to do such a thing without a parents consent and or knowledge. Although minor by medical standards to be sure, it's not minor in terms of an ability to hide it from say a parent. There's blood, meds to take, tubes to be removed at a later date, etc, etc.

Her mother started to get downright offended when pushed about perhaps she just forgot. Can't blame her really.

Me, always the fan of tin foil hat, conspiracy theory, alien related stuff, looked into alien abduction type stuff, found a common place for implants that are found and can't be explained is, you guessed it, the nasal cavity.

In this case, no such object were found, but some report pain from prior removal and holes, scar tissue etc in the area they had no recollection of experiencing.

As a kid into teens, she's had classic "abdunction" experience where she's felt awake, unable to move, being lifted from her bed, yada, yada. Usually explained as some form of sleep sleep paralysis/night terrors type thing for those non believers. :D

OK, getting serious. Proof of alien abduction? Of course not, but freakin' strange ass stuff you have to admit.

No clue as to what the reality is, but damn. If I were her, I'd have to know and would look into childhood med records to see if my parents had really forgotten or something more sinister, etc., but I think she's too freaked out about learning she had an operation in the same location and no memory at all of it ever happening.

C-grunt
02-24-11, 16:10
Pretty crazy shit

WillBrink
02-24-11, 16:21
Pretty crazy shit

Sure the fu*% is!

kal
02-24-11, 16:22
It felt like reading a journal found in an old attic.:D

"dear journal,

Some shit happened. I must explore further.

October 6th, 1866"
:lol:

montanadave
02-24-11, 16:30
I'm not disputing the physician, but does your girlfriend have a history of infections in the lacrimal glands and/or tear ducts which, if severe enough, might account for the scarring, etc. encountered during her procedure? Or possibly a congenital lacrimal fistula (http://archopht.ama-assn.org/cgi/reprint/103/4/545.pdf) which may have been undiagnosed prior to surgery?

I guess when looking for explanations, alien abduction would be rather far down on my list. :smile:

WillBrink
02-24-11, 16:43
I'm not disputing the physician, but does your girlfriend have a history of infections in the lacrimal glands and/or tear ducts which, if severe enough, might account for the scarring, etc. encountered during her procedure?

She's always had bad allergies, but no actual infection of the tear ducts/lacrimal glands according to her.

Or possibly a congenital lacrimal fistula (http://archopht.ama-assn.org/cgi/reprint/103/4/545.pdf) which may have been undiagnosed prior to surgery?

I'm sure that's a possibility no doubt. I plan to push her a little harder on the possibility, but we were both taken back by the comment at the time. What got my interest the most was she said the hole was exactly like the one she makes with the tool she uses, and the precision of the hole and location were what (for her) seemed to convince her or previous human intervention. I will follow up however with more 'probing' questions.

I guess when looking for explanations, alien abduction would be rather far down on my list. :smile:

It's the coolest option by far however, which means it's defacto objective "proof" :D

montanadave
02-24-11, 16:45
It's the coolest option by far however, which means it's defacto objective "proof" :D

Roger that!

SteyrAUG
02-24-11, 17:44
Wow, talk about timely.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=74906

ssracer
02-24-11, 17:50
:ph34r:

Rmplstlskn
02-24-11, 18:10
The problem is, who ever made the whole had it draining into her tear duct vs where it was supposed to drain, and it took me a while to fix it all, remove scar tissue, that and reroute it" and so forth as to not bore ye reader.

Actually, back in the DARK ages (1970-80's) of ENT surgery, that opening of the sinuses was common, but is now known to be a terrible solution and causes infections, sinus problems, etc... I had it done to me when I was 16 (now 44) and it was the WORST thing that ever happened to me. It screwed up my sinuses and I have never been the same, even after two additional surgeries to try to fix it.

So that condition she had is not unusal at all.... Not sure how it got that way, or why no one recalls it, but it was common, and is indeed a PITA to fix...

Just say'in...

Rmpl

kartoffel
02-24-11, 18:35
Maybe it was trauma, rather than surgery? Could have been scar tissue from an old sinus infection, blunt trauma, or even a congenital tear duct abnormality that was always there and she never knew it.

QuickStrike
02-24-11, 18:45
Strange stuff.

I DO think there is something going on with UFO's though. I'm not sure what. Too many credible people (military/pilots) to dismiss, including accounts of pilots trying to shoot at them over the skies of Iran and Peru.

Supposedly wiki-leaks is gonna reveal something about UFO's next.

We need a tinfoil hat smilie!

graffex
02-25-11, 22:34
I-uh seen a UFO a few months ago. It's really hard for me to say that because I know how it sounds. A friend of mine also seen it. I never believed in any of that kind of crap until then. I was leaving my friends house who lives a few house down the road from me. We where going up the road about 4 miles to another friends house to watch some monday night football. We drove separate, Me leaving a minute or so before him. I was driving up the road and I happened to look up through my sunroof and seen a very large green light moving slowly. I thought it looked really odd so I stopped my car in the street and got out and was watching this object, it kept moving away directly above the road. It then came back towards where I was and stopped directly above.

At this time my friend in his car had gotten to where I was stopped in the middle of the road. I just pointed up in the air and was like "holy shit dude wtf is that?" he looked at it too and was like that is really weird. He never seen it move as it was just sitting there by the time he got to me. We looked at it for a minute and where freaked out and he was like "alright im heading for the liquor store I'll meet you over there". I wanted to stay and check it out. He drove off and I watched it standing beside my car for maybe another minute or 2. It started to move again fast, it went miles away and than came back a few times. When it came back it was moving away fast and than came back without turning, strait back while maintaining the same speed, no turns or loss of speed while changing direction 180 degrees instantly.

I started getting really freaked out at this point and got in my car and started heading back down the road. I watched it through my sun roof for a few seconds as it headed off in the same direction, it picked up speed and covered MILES in a second made some weird 90 degree turns than shot off up at a angle until it was so far off it disappeared. I got to my friends house and they seen me and where like dude whats wrong, because they said I looked like I seen a ghost. I told them what I seen and my other friend who seen it stationary also said I wasn't bullshitting. I told him what it did after he had left and he was mad he didn't stay and watch it longer with me. Needless to say I was really freaked out about it and started drinking, lol. Never told anyone else about because I know it sounds retarded but I KNOW what I seen, and it wasn't normal and the way it moved and with the speed it did these maneuvers wasn't possible.

I live within 15 miles from a major airport and about 20 miles away from the naval academy, and a few other military and civilian airports. I seen planes, helicopters, fighter planes and such every day all my life here, and this for SURE was NOT one of them. After seeing it, it really had me question a lot of things. The stuff that it did was impossible, and there is no way that I know of that human body could endure the forces of the things this craft was doing. It was also COMPLETELY quiet. It was large and bright green, solid constant light. It looked like a green light at a traffic stop at night from like 50 yards away to give you a idea of the size of it. Freaks me out just thinking about it, and it is by far the weirdest thing I've ever seen and completely unexplainable.

I started looking up stuff about UFO's and it seems kind of like ghost, and other weird crap. 95% of things people see can be explained but than there are that other 5% that just aren't logical. I'm a very logical person and this had me completely befuddled. I wish like you wouldn't believe that I had a video recorder with me to tape it.

WillBrink
02-26-11, 08:25
I-uh seen a UFO a few months ago. It's really hard for me to say that because I know how it sounds.

Actually, I have communicated with many highly qualified people, LEO, SOF, etc who have seen UFOs. However, the U part of UFO must be stressed. None said they thought it was an alien craft, didn't see any green men, etc, etc but they did say they saw something that did not jibe with anything they could identify and often exhibited flight behaviors that defied explanation. They stress the U in UFO, but were firm in what they saw, and they are not people prone to making stuff up or being easily fooled by say some weather balloon, etc.

The more interesting are a few from SOF who saw what they saw while on missions. They said they assumed it was probably something of "ours" and didn't think twice about it considering their situation at the time.

No idea what all it's about, but, it's interesting stuff.

graffex
02-26-11, 12:34
Actually, I have communicated with many highly qualified people, LEO, SOF, etc who have seen UFOs. However, the U part of UFO must be stressed. None said they thought it was an alien craft, didn't see any green men, etc, etc but they did say they saw something that did not jibe with anything they could identify and often exhibited flight behaviors that defied explanation. They stress the U in UFO, but were firm in what they saw, and they are not people prone to making stuff up or being easily fooled by say some weather balloon, etc.

The more interesting are a few from SOF who saw what they saw while on missions. They said they assumed it was probably something of "ours" and didn't think twice about it considering their situation at the time.

No idea what all it's about, but, it's interesting stuff.

I know what your saying and I agree. I tend to think we have advanced stuff, I don't think there are little martians flying around kidnapping people, lol.

chadbag
02-26-11, 14:29
I know what your saying and I agree. I tend to think we have advanced stuff, I don't think there are little martians flying around kidnapping people, lol.

I am not calling them martians, nor am I saying they are kidnapping people, but I would tend to guess that we are not alone in the universe.

WillBrink
02-26-11, 15:24
I am not calling them martians, nor am I saying they are kidnapping people, but I would tend to guess that we are not alone in the universe.

Statistically unlikely we are the sole life in the galaxy, much less the universe, when you look at the shear numbers.

A totally different issue of course as to whether "they" have the tech to travel such distances to come visit us.

Where's Fox Mulder when I need him!

VooDoo6Actual
02-26-11, 16:38
Crazy story Will.

Good Luck w/ that one...

graffex
02-26-11, 17:33

I don't believe where alone... I mean for sure there has got to be some kind of plant life, or at least microscopic organisms. I do not however believe there is intelligent life like us, until proven otherwise.

QuickStrike
02-27-11, 00:02
I don't believe where alone... I mean for sure there has got to be some kind of plant life, or at least microscopic organisms. I do not however believe there is intelligent life like us, until proven otherwise.

With the competitiveness of evolving life forms, I doubt things would stay at that level for billions of years. If life substaining conditions last long enough, there is probably a good chance an intelligent species will eventually rise IMO.

WillBrink
02-27-11, 08:59

Well, when you look at the shear numbers*, the fact that just about every where we look we are finding planets outside our solar system (it was never known if planets were common or rare, it's now clear planets are very common with new planets being found almost weekly now) the fact that life is not nearly as rare/delicate as once thought, etc, etc, I think it statistically unlikely we are all there is in the universe for intelligent life forms. But as you say, until proven otherwise, it's a WAG at this point.

* = Not sure if this the very least numbers, but there are between 200 - 400 billion stars in our galaxy alone. There are possibly 100 billion galaxies + in the observable Universe. So, that's (conservatively) 100 billion X 200 -400 billion stars, many (most?) of which have planets around them.

montanadave
02-27-11, 10:55
Well, when you look at the shear numbers*, the fact that just about every where we look we are finding planets outside our solar system (it was never known if planets were common or rare, it's now clear planets are very common with new planets being found almost weekly now) the fact that life is not nearly as rare/delicate as once thought, etc, etc, I think it statistically unlikely we are all there is in the universe for intelligent life forms. But as you say, until proven otherwise, it's a WAG at this point.

* = Not sure if this the very least numbers, but there are between 200 - 400 billion stars in our galaxy alone. There are possibly 100 billion galaxies + in the observable Universe. So, that's (conservatively) 100 billion X 200 -400 billion stars, many (most?) of which have planets around them.

And that's just OUR universe.

What about the infinite number of coexisting multiverses?

Oh, yeah, they're watching us. Hell, we're watching us! :ph34r:

500grains
02-27-11, 11:00
It probably happened during a sleepover. You know how those can get out of control.

WillBrink
03-12-11, 10:45
So follow up. We met with her doc. Told her her parents said they were sure she had no such procedure as a kid, and she was clear she has never had such a procedure done. I pushed the doc on the possibility of it being naturally occurring, and according to her the hole she found was too perfect and there were other signs of prior work done.

Without saying it, it was clear her feeling is a prior procedure was done, and for what ever reason, no on remembers it.

I didn't bring up the possibility of alien interventions! :D

The mystery continues...

jklaughrey
03-12-11, 11:27
The saga continues. At least when I was abducted they paid my bar tab...course my ass hurt!:D:D:D