PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Bunch of random AR-15 goodies. Some new, some used. Magpul, Knights, Colt etc.

Roadblock
02-25-11, 13:48
I have a bunch of extra AR-15 goodies for sale. I'm at work right now but all these parts are like brand new, some of them are new in the package. I will post pictures later but I'm pretty SURE most of you know what this stuff is and what it looks like. All my stuff is either new in the package or looks new.

2x Magpul 30 Round Pmags Rev M w/ Level Window, Flat Dark Earth - Asking $18.00 each
I have two (2) of these. They are BRAND new, still sealed in the plastic bags.

5x COLT 30 Round M4/M16 Magazines - Asking $20.00 dollars each.
These are used actual COLT M4/M16 magazines. They are all in great shape, no cracked feed lips with dates that range from 2006 to 2008 stamped on the bodies.

1x COLT 20 Round M4/M16 Magazine - asking $40.00
I don't know much about these but this is one of the orignal 20 round magazines like you see in the Vietnam style M16 A1. This magazine dates back to sometime in the 70's I believe from my research online and is considered a collectors item. This is the one with the metal follower. The research I did suggests that they go for $45~65.00 dollars each at gun shows.

1x Bushmaster 30 Round M4/M16 Magazine - Asking $15.00
I only have one of these, in great shape, I can count on one hand the amount of times I actually used it. Came with my Bushmaster.

*SOLD* Matech Rear Back Up Iron Sight - Asking $50.00*SOLD*
Brand new, unissued, never used or even sighted in.

*SOLD* Tangodown Quick Detach Vertical Fore-grip - Paid $85.00, asking $50.00 *SOLD*
Used with a few beauty marks but work great. This is the short style stubby one.

*SOLD* Magpul MOE Stock, Black - Paid $59.99, asking $40.00 *SOLD*
[I]Used but in great shape, no scratches, scuffs or other marks.

*SOLD* Magpul A.S.A.P. Sling Adaptor - Paid $30.00, asking $20.00 *SOLD*
New in the package.

*SOLD* Magpul MOE Grip, Black - Paid $24.95, asking $15.00 *SOLD*
Used but in great shape, no scratches, scuffs or other marks.

*SOLD* Magpul BAD Lever - Paid $35.00, asking $25.00 *SOLD*
New in the package.

*SOLD* Knights Armament Rail Mounted Hand Stop - Paid $60.00, asking $30.00 *SOLD*
This is a rail mounted hand stop that keeps your hand from coming off the rail when your rapid firing. It also has a Quick Detach sling point and includes the QD swivel.

*SOLD*Primary Arms Micro Reddot Sight w/ Riser Mount - Paid $110.00, asking $85.00 *SOLD*
[COLOR=Red]Mounted on my rifle but never used this, not even sighted in.

The items marked *SOLD* have obviously sold, but the ones marked *SPF* only have a commit to buy and have NOT been paid for yet so people are welcome to wait in line for them.

ALSO, anyone who does business with me, I please ask that you leave me an iTrader rating on this forum after you get your items! :)