PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma forums?

Ender
02-27-11, 10:33
Are there any other decent forums that are more specific to Oklahoma (clubs, ranges, general)? I've poked around okshooters.com but didn't know if there are others.

Josh-L
02-27-11, 14:33
Okshooters
Okfirearms
Boomershooter

All have their pros/cons. I quit posting on any of them pretty much.

Ender
02-27-11, 14:40
Okshooters
Okfirearms
Boomershooter

All have their pros/cons. I quit posting on any of them pretty much.

That's what I was afraid of. I generally lurk a while before posting and so far okshooters has bothered me more than encouraged participation...though I spotted an avatar there that looked similar to a prominent member here, the post quality showed the avatar was the only similarity.

Jesse Tischauser
03-16-11, 10:15
That's what I was afraid of. I generally lurk a while before posting and so far okshooters has bothered me more than encouraged participation...though I spotted an avatar there that looked similar to a prominent member here, the post quality showed the avatar was the only similarity.

I am part owner in www.BoomerShooter.com. We are all business over there with most of us shooting competitively. We have several of the local pros on the site giving free advice A's well. I hope you will join us.

Ender
03-19-11, 13:31
I am part owner in www.BoomerShooter.com. We are all business over there with most of us shooting competitively. We have several of the local pros on the site giving free advice A's well. I hope you will join us.

Thanks for the info, will check it out a bit more.

Jesse Tischauser
03-19-11, 13:40
Thanks for the info, will check it out a bit more.

Kewl! Let me know if you have any questions about any of the shooting in OK. I get into all the action stuff.