PDA

View Full Version : Are you prepared for civil unrest?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Doc Safari
08-31-11, 10:31
I see your point.

I am not sure about you but I hate the people that shoot at me...I hate them a lot. ;)

What was that movie where the kid is carving notches into his rifle and the older guy says, "All that hate is gonna burn you up, boy." And he says, "It keeps me warm."--?

It is difficult not to hate, I agree.

I am trying to cultivate a rational approach. Shit is going to happen. Some very bad people are going to be doing very bad things. I do not have to stoop to their level even if I have to harm some of them in defense of myself and my family.

I once got into boxing and my trainer kept emphasizing, "Don't let yourself get angry. Keep your emotions in check. As soon as you get angry you're going to lose."

Just my perspective and MHO. ;)

LRS143
08-31-11, 10:47
Here's a good one that I still refer to:
Size up the situation
Use Your Senses
Remember
Vanquish Fear & Panic
Improvise
Value Living
Act Like Natives
Learn Basic Skills
These days it even applies when at the grocery store.

searcher 45
08-31-11, 11:04
100% agree....although I'm sure all here understand that any kind of collapse will be no walk in the park...even if you don't have to fire a shot. Our comfy life will suddenly turn hard and it will be a struggle to survive. While I believe I can handle it, I worry about others in my family...it won't be good, nor do I WANT it to happen.

My dad said something that is very true about the differences between the Great Depression and what we are about to go through here in this country. Back then, when people lost everything, they would stand in soup lines, hungrier than hell, and WAIT for their turn to have a small bowl of soup. Today, people (especially the entitlement class) would KILL for the bowl of soup. There will be no waiting in line or "you get your bowl and I'll have mine", it will be "I'll kill you for yours and have mine too."

Your father is very wise, I believe it will be killing for anything they want because they are entitled.

In the Great Depression folks in America as a whole still believed in morals and God and 10 Commandment as a whole in sociality, that for the most part is gone today.

People need to understand your life is what you make it not what someone or government entitlement gives you, but we are way to late for that understanding in the entitlement class of America.

LRS143
08-31-11, 11:14
In the Great Depression folks in America as a whole still believed in morals and God and 10 Commandment as a whole in sociality

Morals and God have been bred out of American society.

In the movie Braveheart, Longshanks says "If we can't run them out we'll breed them out." This has been the motto of the entitlement class.
Any politically incorrect slant you feel my statement? You're RIGHT!

4x4twenty6
08-31-11, 11:19
I am with all of you guys. It will come to a head and explode without regard for anything or anyone.

The only thing that those who are rallying the entitlement class dont realize is that, the passion and the fight that were with the Americans who made this country great are still alive in people like us today. They are waking a sleeping giant with their hate speeches and racist rhetoric. A fight is what they want and a fight is what they will get but it will not go in their favor.

I hope we can take back the country peacefully.
But those who are spewing their hate in the media are making it more and more difficult to do so. They see that they are losing grip and the only thing they can do is rally the ignorant souls who support their ridiculous policy.

Blstr88
08-31-11, 11:33
What was that movie where the kid is carving notches into his rifle and the older guy says, "All that hate is gonna burn you up, boy." And he says, "It keeps me warm."--?

Red Dawn, a classic!

In the Great Depression folks in America as a whole still believed in morals and God and 10 Commandment as a whole in sociality, that for the most part is gone today.

Another huge difference between now and back then is that they were FAR less reliant on modern day technologies. People could live without electricity and processed food back then, so it did not hit as hard as it would today.

I've read some things where people have said a huge collapse wouldnt just throw us back into the 1800s, it would be FAR worse than that...more like medieval times. People of the 1800s could farm and provide for themselves, we wouldnt be nearly that well off...

NWPilgrim
08-31-11, 11:54
The part that keeps me thinking "WTF?", is that the stock market just happens to remain hovering around 11K. This is the greatest scam going IMO. I keep reading news articles about how the CA economy as well as the countries & world's, is tanking by the minute, yet the stock market remains strong? Bullshit. It's a coverup by the gov't who is either pumping fake money into it to keep the nieve from panicing, or some other means of keeping the #'s consistent.

California is a time bomb waiting to explode violently. When things go bad here, it likely will take the country with it.

Exactly my thoughts. I am stunned how this keeps hovering in spite of the problems. however, remember that the Federal reserve has been engaged in buying US Treasuries and assisting in buying huge amounts of US stocks. The whole thing is just one big bubble inflating another bubble.

docsherm
09-01-11, 00:31

It is difficult not to hate, I agree.

I am trying to cultivate a rational approach. Shit is going to happen. Some very bad people are going to be doing very bad things. I do not have to stoop to their level even if I have to harm some of them in defense of myself and my family.

I once got into boxing and my trainer kept emphasizing, "Don't let yourself get angry. Keep your emotions in check. As soon as you get angry you're going to lose."

Just my perspective and MHO. ;)

It was RED DAWN.......... Wolverines! :D

I completely agree with that. For us to do our job here is the Stan you have to become kind of detached, some say cold. You really do not get angry until after everything is finished. Then you really get mad especially if you take any loses or injuries .

Moose-Knuckle
09-01-11, 02:02
The Great Depression was no cake walk. . .

http://www.ushistory.org/us/48e.asp

Bonnie & Clyde, John Dillinger, Machine Gun Kelly, et al. . .

I have a great-aunt from Canada. During the Great Depression her own mother prostetuted her for money.

People have always been savage, especially in times of great want.

Currently we have a target rich environment due to a much LARGER and diverse demographic. ;)

NWPilgrim
09-01-11, 03:58
The Great Depression was no cake walk. . .

http://www.ushistory.org/us/48e.asp

Bonnie & Clyde, John Dillinger, Machine Gun Kelly, et al. . .

After seeing what the banks have done to us over the last three years,
I'm thinking we may see a resurgence of Dillinger, et al. And like Southerners such as the James and Younger brothers felt about the thieving railroads and banks coming into the South.

I better understand why those robbers had widespread public sympathy. Who wouldn't like to see a bank get hit since most of us are not likely to see any of our savings worth spit before long? Or when more of us have houses foreclosed?

The Great Depression certainly was no picnic, but we are laying the groundwork for a much worse time in hell. In 1932 a dollar still held most of its value from 1920. It is now worth somewhere between 2%-4% of what it was then. And it will lose another 95% here in just the next few years.

viperashes
09-01-11, 04:38
After seeing what the banks have done to us over the last three years,
I'm thinking we may see a resurgence of Dillinger, et al. And like Southerners such as the James and Younger brothers felt about the thieving railroads and banks coming into the South.

I better understand why those robbers had widespread public sympathy. Who wouldn't like to see a bank get hit since most of us are not likely to see any of our savings worth spit before long? Or when more of us have houses foreclosed?

The Great Depression certainly was no picnic, but we are laying the groundwork for a much worse time in hell. In 1932 a dollar still held most of its value from 1920. It is now worth somewhere between 2%-4% of what it was then. And it will lose another 95% here in just the next few years.

What amazes me is that US currency is based on a Gold standard. We have the gold to back up our currency, and with gold prices rising, you would think that so would the value of a dollar, but the fact that our outstanding national debt infinitely outweighs the stockpile of gold that the US has stashed away means that the dollar will continue to fall. Hell, our national credit rating just took a dump into a lower bracket. Say hello to the Western Bloc, because here it comes.

4x4twenty6
09-01-11, 05:55
It really drives me nuts to hear people say that we cant get back to the gold standard. With out the gold standard our paper money is as valuable as Charmin.

Without anything valuable backing our money and giving it value we might as well just not have money. Everyone should just be born rich with a certain amount of money in an electronic account right...WRONG?! THe left and entitlement class would be fine with that because they are ignorant.

Also, i love all the reports coming out about Obama's stimulus failing miserably for these so called green jobs. It is sad that people are losing their jobs and that our money is being squandered over bogus claims of GREEN this and GREEN that, but i love that this administration is failling miserably. Maybe people will wake up.

Ironman8
09-01-11, 07:00
What amazes me is that US currency is based on a Gold standard. We have the gold to back up our currency, and with gold prices rising, you would think that so would the value of a dollar, but the fact that our outstanding national debt infinitely outweighs the stockpile of gold that the US has stashed away means that the dollar will continue to fall. Hell, our national credit rating just took a dump into a lower bracket. Say hello to the Western Bloc, because here it comes.

Our currency hasn't been based on the Gold Standard (partially) since 1933 under FDR, and "officially" since 1971 under Nixon. We are a "fiat" currency which means our money is worth something based on the "full faith and credit of the United States".

QuietShootr
09-01-11, 07:47
I see your point.

I am not sure about you but I hate the people that shoot at me...I hate them a lot. ;)

This. I like hate. It's sometimes the only substitute for a shower and a hot cup of joe to keep you going. It needs to be controlled, but it's a useful emotion.

Nathan_Bell
09-01-11, 08:27
This. I like hate. It's sometimes the only substitute for a shower and a hot cup of joe to keep you going. It needs to be controlled, but it's a useful emotion.

'tis a survival trait.
It allows you to do things to others that you would never consider doing to someone that your hatred hasn't dehumanized.

Irish
09-01-11, 11:52
This thread has kind of morphed into something unique and encompasses a lot of different thoughts, ideas and such... With that being said I think these "sleeping gas" thieves will become something we see inside CONUS as well. Just another thing to be made aware of... http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/30/italy-thieves-sleeping-gas-sardinia

NWPilgrim
09-01-11, 12:35
It really drives me nuts to hear people say that we cant get back to the gold standard. With out the gold standard our paper money is as valuable as Charmin.

Without anything valuable backing our money and giving it value we might as well just not have money.

I think we will have to get back on some form of monetary gold standard, but it won't be by our willing choice. Only after much turmoil and failed diversions and collapse will we (and most of the world) be forced to back our currency with some tangible, non-inflationary commodity. Personally I am hoping it is in the form of lead or brass...

LRS143
09-01-11, 14:38
Lead or brass both sound great! I have plenty of both that I'd be willing to throw around to stimulate the economy... or whatever...
I heard earlier about Solyndra, a "green" company that got a half a billion dollars guaranteed by the govt. and now they've gone bankrupt surprise surprise. obama pushed for their funding. I want to know where that ****in' money is now that they've gone under and layed off 1500 employees. Somebody got the money! WTF over? In the end this whole 4 years of obama will turn out to be one big f'n scam. I tell you; if ever there was a more volatile time in our history I'd be surprised. There are so many people in the US and around the world that are about to snap. It's going to be ugly and our politicians are driving the whole thing down the crapper. **** them all, when they drive our country into ruins they better keep their heads down. I'm sure they'll feel safe in the bunkers they're building with all this money that just seems to disappear.

Doc Maker
09-01-11, 14:47

I love this story... the florida couple that foreclosed on Bank of America.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/angry-homeowner-forecloses-bank-america-florida-georgia-judge/story?id=13775638

4x4twenty6
09-01-11, 14:50
How else is obama going to reach a billion dollars for his campaign fund. The amount of ****ed up shit that is going on is becoming laughable.

Have you heard the latest from the Congressional Black Caucus saying the tea party and select congressmen would like to see them hanging from a tree and that they were happy with where "they" where 50 or 60 years ago.

Alan West has said that he may leave the CBC. Good for him, a true American.

They are firing people up for a war they are going to lose.

GermanSynergy
09-01-11, 14:54
How else is obama going to reach a billion dollars for his campaign fund. The amount of ****ed up shit that is going on is becoming laughable.

Have you heard the latest from the Congressional Black Caucus saying the tea party and select congressmen would like to see them hanging from a tree and that they were happy with where "they" where 50 or 60 years ago.

Alan West has said that he may leave the CBC. Good for him, a true American.

They are firing people up for a war they are going to lose.

Especially ironic when the Jim Crow laws and the KKK were all Democrat based/run.

The KKK was the terrorist wing of the Democrat party.

Doc Safari
09-01-11, 15:23
The KKK was the terrorist wing of the Democrat party.

And if I remember my history correctly both were spawned from what was left of the Confederate States of America.

So if that's true then the first Civil War never really ended and we are in dress rehearsals for the second?

Kfgk14
09-01-11, 18:02
And if I remember my history correctly both were spawned from what was left of the Confederate States of America.

So if that's true then the first Civil War never really ended and we are in dress rehearsals for the second?

They don't realize that it's a war that they would lose.
They don't realize that we have all the guns.

Irish
09-01-11, 18:26
Please watch. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid294377117?bctid=1137802800001

LRS143
09-01-11, 18:32
Please watch. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid294377117?bctid=1137802800001

Yep, I saw that on the news this morning. Everybody involved should be banned from football for the rest of their time in public education.
Another $.02... Look who it is. Is it any surprise?

LRS143
09-01-11, 18:44
duplicate post

The_War_Wagon
09-01-11, 19:34
Yep, I saw that on the news this morning. Everybody involved should be banned from football for the rest of their time in public education.
Another $.02... Look who it is. Is it any surprise?

Pffft... a kid skated in court just last week, for breaking a cop's jaw who was trying to break up a fight at the end of the Pittsburgh City League Championship game 2 years ago. :rolleyes: T'ain't nuttin' new! :o

Belmont31R
09-01-11, 19:41
We ain't the only ones training and with weapons...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shock-video-new-black-panther-party-member-teaches-black-survival-tactics-with-guns-and-machetes-to-kids/

4x4twenty6
09-01-11, 19:53
They may have weapons but we know how to use ours.

Ironman8
09-01-11, 20:16

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shock-video-new-black-panther-party-member-teaches-black-survival-tactics-with-guns-and-machetes-to-kids/

If you can call that training....looks more like ad-libbing and trying to look cool.

Gotta love all the high-end UTG gear! :p

Stangman
09-01-11, 20:20
Yeeeeah. I'm not sure how we could possibly deal with such highly trained individuals. Oh noes, what will we do?!?!?! :laugh:

Blstr88
09-01-11, 22:35

Haha "we'll talk about gun safety later"...while he has his finger on the trigger the whole time.

Dont worry guys, they'll all just end up accidently shooting each other :rolleyes:

LRS143
09-02-11, 07:13
I was on the edge of my seat hoping for an accidental discharge during the safety portion of his "training session".
Well, it's nothing new for terrorists to indoctrinate the very young. After watching the video I slept better then I have in months. I know I'm prepared for ShabazzHTF. This crackhead is the least of my worries. I think the average mother of 9 looking for food would pose a greater threat.
Now, a real concern is the 7 year old that listens to idiots like Shabazz walking up looking like he/she needs help and then pulling out a handgun.

a1fabweld
09-02-11, 11:46

I've felt as if there's been a race war brewing since I was a kid. I'm expecting it to erupt some time soon. The entitlement class is getting bigger, making more demands, & just pushing their weight around in general more & more. Like a runaway train gaining speed. Eventually it will crash but it will be a big boom when it does.

I see the petty reasons that dumb****s riot over nowdays like sports events & such. It makes me wonder, if Obama looses the next election, will the black community take it as a personal insult such as "The White Man is holding us down" again? We saw the emotional masses crying & flailing when his victory was announced. What's the flip side of that if he loses?

BTW, this is the best thread going on the net right now.

QuietShootr
09-02-11, 11:49
I've felt as if there's been a race war brewing since I was a kid. I'm expecting it to erupt some time soon. The entitlement class is getting bigger, making more demands, & just pushing their weight around in general more & more. Like a runaway train gaining speed. Eventually it will crash but it will be a big boom when it does.

I see the petty reasons that dumb****s riot over nowdays like sports events & such. It makes me wonder, if Obama looses the next election, will the black community take it as a personal insult such as "The White Man is holding us down" again? We saw the emotional masses crying & flailing when his victory was announced. What's the flip side of that if he loses?

Well, let's not get it locked with the race war talk. Move on to something else.

a1fabweld
09-02-11, 11:54
I worked in the ghetto yesterday & was surrounded by this type of element. It got me thinking about a valid concern that exists. I choose not to sweep it under the rug.

docsherm
09-02-11, 11:54
I see the petty reasons that dumb****s riot over nowdays like sports events & such. It makes me wonder, if Obama looses the next election, will the "zombie" community take it as a personal insult such as "The NON-Zombie Man is holding us down" again? We saw the emotional masses crying & flailing when his victory was announced. What's the flip side of that if he loses?

You Bring up a very good point. Look at how much BS Gore did in FL when he lost. I can see the Libs turning it into a race issue as soon as it looks like it is not going their way.

It is sad really. The American mentality is that even if you loose you need to bitch, mone, and even outright lie until you get your way.

Welcome to America; Home of the participation Trophy for all of the Loosers.

QuietShootr
09-02-11, 12:03
I worked in the ghetto yesterday & was surrounded by this type of element. It got me thinking about a valid concern that exists. I choose not to sweep it under the rug.

I think it's an extremely valid concern, but this will get locked lickety-slit if it starts turning toward talking about that. Stick to Zombies or general mass civil disobedience by Zombies.

a1fabweld
09-02-11, 12:18
Sorry Quiet, I turned off my PC filter a while back. If it makes folks feel better, someone can "correct" my post & turn black into "zombies" & race war into "SHTF". I'm used to it here in sunny CA but I still call it as I see it.

QuietShootr
09-02-11, 12:22
Sorry Quiet, I turned off my PC filter a while back. If it makes folks feel better, someone can "correct" my post & turn black into "zombies" & race war into "SHTF". I'm used to it here in sunny CA but I still call it as I see it.

Dude, I HAVE no PC filter, but I'm running out of websites I can post on because people get tired of me calling it like I see it. Trust me, nobody here likes it LESS than I do.

Irish
09-02-11, 12:46
I think it's an extremely valid concern, but this will get locked lickety-slit if it starts turning toward talking about that. Stick to Zombies or general mass civil disobedience by Zombies.

I'm taking my mom's advice on this one... If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. ;)

Doc Safari
09-02-11, 12:48
It makes me wonder, if Obama looses the next election, will the black community take it as a personal insult such as "The White Man is holding us down" again? We saw the emotional masses crying & flailing when his victory was announced. What's the flip side of that if he loses?

I have been preparing and telling people to prepare for just such an event. I think the flash mobs are being fomented and orchestrated by someone already. Imagine a nation of 300 million people afraid of their neighbors.

It gets ugly that's for sure.

EDITED TO ADD: I don't think anyone believes that the entire black community can be painted with a broad brush. We are talking about thugs, and thuggery that is advantageous to those with an agenda.

Six Feet Under
09-02-11, 13:57
'tis a survival trait.
It allows you to do things to others that you would never consider doing to someone that your hatred hasn't dehumanized.

Hate for a particular person (the one who caused my injury) is what kept me going and gave me strength to do things I never thought during physical therapy to regain use of my arm. Also made me relish the discomfort and pain that came along with it, and helped me in the gym a LOT. Being able to switch it on with a second's notice was nice.

I'd imagine it would be the same circumstances in a SHTF situation as it has happened a time or two since the above mentioned injury, like when I got hit in the bridge of the nose with the T-handle of a raft paddle this summer.

Irish
09-02-11, 14:35
Should this thread include threats like the Mexican military crossing the border and firing on American citizens?!?! http://www.kvia.com/news/29053964/detail.html

In my opinion it fits due to this being a credible, viable and very dangerous threat to our fellow American citizens.

EDIT: Changed title of thread to better reflect direction that it's taking... Thanks for everyone's input thus far!

4x4twenty6
09-02-11, 15:17
Definitely a factor. What about the huge shipment of meth they caught being shipped to mexico? Since when did we start sending them dope? Drug Cartels would go ape shit if we legalized marijuana nationwide. Could you imagine the hit they would take and the type of operations they would attempt to either set up or take advantage of.

Look at what they are doing to the schools in mexico with demanding teachers wages and info on students addresses.

If the gov't is listening i want in on the operation to take out cartels, im just saying!

docsherm
09-02-11, 16:37
Should this thread include threats like the Mexican military crossing the border and firing on American citizens?!?! http://www.kvia.com/news/29053964/detail.html

In my opinion it fits due to this being a credible, viable and very dangerous threat to our fellow American citizens.

EDIT: Changed title of thread to better reflect direction that it's taking... Thanks for everyone's input thus far!

Very good point. I brought that up a few pages ago (six posts down) and no one responded.
http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=75318&page=50

It is a very big threat and it is only getting bigger.

Irish
09-02-11, 16:51
Very good point. I brought that up a few pages ago (six posts down) and no one responded.
http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=75318&page=50

It is a very big threat and it is only getting bigger.

Somehow I missed that... There have been several incursions from Mexican military on to US soil lately with no repercussions. Now they feel like they can come shoot at our citizens? In other parts of the world that's an international incident and a reason to go to war when civilians are attacked in a sovereign country!

Doc Safari
09-02-11, 16:54
Somehow I missed that... There have been several incursions from Mexican military on to US soil lately with no repercussions. Now they feel like they can come shoot at our citizens? In other parts of the world that's an international incident and a reason to go to war when civilians are attacked in a sovereign country!

And I would be willing to bet that the first US citizen or citizens that fire on said individuals even by accident in a case of mistaken identity will be extradited to Mexico to stand trial.

Stangman
09-02-11, 16:54
That incident SHOULD have garnered an armed response. Color me not surprised with our response of absolutely nothing though.

docsherm
09-02-11, 16:56

And our GOV is terrified that the Citizens are going to respond......when it should be the Army taking care of it. Pershing and Patton did a good just dealing with the problem a few years ago. :happy:

Kfgk14
09-02-11, 17:51
And our GOV is terrified that the Citizens are going to respond...

It's going to happen sooner or later. Some Mexican soldier is going to open a two-way range with an armed American, and it's going to turn out really badly for them.

Ironman8
09-02-11, 18:19

I'm not so sure how "sovereign" we are any more.

This issue is huge, and it extends even further past the cartels into the "la raza" crowd who think the US stole their land and they should have it back. I think there is a big number of those guys who are waiting for something to happen in the US for their chance at taking back "what is theirs" :rolleyes:

arbninftry
09-02-11, 21:44
Local media glossed over it like it was no big deal. It is only a matter of time before the Mexican army or Federales cross over and fire on "the wrong Texan" and bite off more than they can chew. The inherit right of self defense that we all believe in, will cause a huge international incident. The border here is bad!!

Irish
09-03-11, 10:20
This one may be a little bit of a stretch but I think there is some valuable information to made aware of and a big quake would definitely lead to a time of civil unrest. Interesting article here (http://lewrockwell.com/rep2/earthquakes-increasing.html) on the frequency of earthquakes rising.

Back in 2001, the world had 1361 earthquakes of magnitude-5.0 or greater. This year, we are on pace to have over 2800. In fact, the number of major earthquakes this year is going to be the highest number we have seen during this past decade by far.

Moose-Knuckle
09-04-11, 04:28
This one may be a little bit of a stretch but I think there is some valuable information to made aware of and a big quake would definitely lead to a time of civil unrest. Interesting article here (http://lewrockwell.com/rep2/earthquakes-increasing.html) on the frequency of earthquakes rising.

Apart from our banker masters implementing their doctrine of "you can always get half of the poor to kill the other half" by pitting the classes and races against one another to "soften up" the ranks a bit for end game they seem to be playing the HAARP with greater frequency as well. Other factions and nations possess and or pursue such Telsa technology.

This never gets old. . .

DoD News Briefing; Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen Monday, April 28, 1997 - 8:45 a.m. EDT:
[...]
Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real.

Google; scalar etectromagnetics and Lt. Col. Tom Bearden.

ForTehNguyen
09-04-11, 08:46

its actually better when there are more frequent lower magnitude earthquakes. You don't want the earth saving up all that energy to release it for a monster quake. It's just like pressure relieving.

Irish
09-04-11, 12:20
Google; scalar etectromagnetics and Lt. Col. Tom Bearden.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around all of that... The implications are nothing short of astounding.

its actually better when there are more frequent lower magnitude earthquakes. You don't want the earth saving up all that energy to release it for a monster quake. It's just like pressure relieving.

From the layman's perspective I can see that making sense. Another theory I've read about it is the fact that quakes are happening with greater frequency due to destabilization within the earth's tectonic plates and we can expect them to get larger and happen more frequently.

Traveshamockery
09-04-11, 14:54
This thread started out pretty practical and useful, but but it's been largely derailed by large amounts of Alex Jones InfoWars nonsense. Too bad.

Irish
09-04-11, 15:07
This thread started out pretty practical and useful, but but it's been largely derailed by large amounts of Alex Jones InfoWars nonsense. Too bad.

Different people have different ideas on what a credible threat is and what constitutes a viable incendiary action which would result in civil unrest. Rather than just throwing out a generalized statement you should address what you consider to be "nonsense" and further the discussion. Please feel free to contribute in any way that you think will provide more useful, pertinent information to the topic at hand.

Traveshamockery
09-04-11, 17:25
Different people have different ideas on what a credible threat is and what constitutes a viable incendiary action which would result in civil unrest. Rather than just throwing out a generalized statement you should address what you consider to be "nonsense" and further the discussion. Please feel free to contribute in any way that you think will provide more useful, pertinent information to the topic at hand.

Fair enough. I think the thread's purpose could be better served by focusing on disasters and types of unrest, rather than fixating (and speculating) about potential CAUSES of those events. The articles posted are nice insofar as they document actual civil unrest and disaster scenarios, because it's easy to mine them for information about what works and what doesn't, how people behave, etc. Potential government/military/terrorist/corporate schemes merit serious consideration, but I propose that it should be a separate discussion so as not to distract from the thread's core purpose: preparation for civil unrest.

For example, talking about earthquake prep/response is better for the signal-to-noise ratio of this thread than talking about HAARP experimentation causing an earthquake. Either way, the effects on us will be the same, so perhaps we should decouple the speculation to encourage focus on prep and response.

Of course, all of this is IMO, and I only bring it up because I feel this thread was far more useful in the first 20 or so pages when conversation focused on real current events and planning for specific disasters/unrest SEPARATE of what may potentially cause a disaster.

NWPilgrim
09-04-11, 17:48
I think one of the long expected massive earthquakes would be one of the more widespread and devastating forms of natural disaster.

Nearby cities would have entire offices and factories destroyed or severely damaged. Phone and power lines, gas lines, water mains and SEWER lines would be broken in many places. Bridges would be collapsed not just into rivers but across freeways, rail lines, and streets below. Roads and streets could be uplifted and severely disrupted. Most forms of motorized transportation and utilities (including many personal wells and septic system) could be down for weeks or months.

Hospitals would likely be destroyed or disrupted making care for the injured that much more difficult. A large percentage of people in the area could be without jobs for months or permanently if businesses can't afford to rebuild. Government services may be disrupted as well. If the police and fire can not get around then looting and robberies may get out of hand. A lot of effort would be spent just trying to rescue people, remove debris, and make livable spaces.

If you are in a rural area your water supply, utilities and roads to town could be out for a long time. Much better in the cities IF you have prepped.

A large earthquake could shut down an entire region of the US for months. Like Katrina but over much more area. If it hits a primary city like LA/SF, NY, Chicago, then it will take out a LOT of surrounding mid-size cities. This could send an already tottering economy into the dust bin. If people exodus the region looking for work and a safe place to rebuild then you could have a crippled US economy.

All this could lead to even more authoritarian control (FEMA gone wild), or slim chance we get more libertarian realization that rebuild we need tax free zones, less regulations, etc.

Ironman8
09-04-11, 18:02
I think one of the long expected massive earthquakes would be one of the more widespread and devastating forms of natural disaster.

Nearby cities would have entire offices and factories destroyed or severely damaged. Phone and power lines, gas lines, water mains and SEWER lines would be broken in many places. Bridges would be collapsed not just into rivers but across freeways, rail lines, and streets below. Roads and streets could be uplifted and severely disrupted. Most forms of motorized transportation and utilities (including many personal wells and septic system) could be down for weeks or months.

Hospitals would likely be destroyed or disrupted making care for the injured that much more difficult. A large percentage of people in the area could be without jobs for months or permanently if businesses can't afford to rebuild. Government services may be disrupted as well. If the police and fire can not get around then looting and robberies may get out of hand. A lot of effort would be spent just trying to rescue people, remove debris, and make livable spaces.

If you are in a rural area your water supply, utilities and roads to town could be out for a long time. Much better in the cities IF you have prepped.

A large earthquake could shut down an entire region of the US for months. Like Katrina but over much more area. If it hits a primary city like LA/SF, NY, Chicago, then it will take out a LOT of surrounding mid-size cities. This could send an already tottering economy into the dust bin. If people exodus the region looking for work and a safe place to rebuild then you could have a crippled US economy.

All this could lead to even more authoritarian control (FEMA gone wild), or slim chance we get more libertarian realization that rebuild we need tax free zones, less regulations, etc.

Remember what they say..."never let a good disaster go to waste"!

Traveshamockery
09-04-11, 18:26
Yeah, a wide area earthquake in an unprepared are (like around the New Madrid fault) would be a bigger disaster than Katrina. Living in KY, this is my number one fear, especially when the area of effect is considered.

RogerinTPA
09-04-11, 19:22

Your smokin crack. Incidents like that football video happens because of stupid people, regardless of color. Racism is still alive and well in 21st century America, but I hope we are better than that. Those of you who liberally throw the "N" word around when no one of color is present or among your friends, know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, there are still whites who won't even speak to any minority, let alone who are truly friends (not just friendly) with one...and consider them suspect, until proven otherwise. As for some blacks, same thing. I think if we got to really know one another, instead of fearing what or who we don't know, we'd be a much stronger nation, instead of sitting in our basements, tin foil hat on and wringing our hands about an up coming race war. I'm more worried about an economic collapse, and all that entails. I understand the spinning of any statement made by a conservative to be twisted beyond recognition by the liberals trying to incite hate and fear mongering for political advantage. Unfortunately, that is how the game is played by the Liberals these days. Some may swallow that BS but most intelligent people do not, and recognize it for what it is, Bull Shit. Many who voted for the current POTUS will be more than a little upset (especially the Alec Baldwin, Janeane Garofalo types, who I personally hope commit suicide after the 2012 election), but not to the point of mass civil unrest by blacks because HE lost the election.

Irish
09-04-11, 19:41
Fair enough. I think the thread's purpose could be better served by focusing on disasters and types of unrest, rather than fixating (and speculating) about potential CAUSES of those events. The articles posted are nice insofar as they document actual civil unrest and disaster scenarios, because it's easy to mine them for information about what works and what doesn't, how people behave, etc. Potential government/military/terrorist/corporate schemes merit serious consideration, but I propose that it should be a separate discussion so as not to distract from the thread's core purpose: preparation for civil unrest.

For example, talking about earthquake prep/response is better for the signal-to-noise ratio of this thread than talking about HAARP experimentation causing an earthquake. Either way, the effects on us will be the same, so perhaps we should decouple the speculation to encourage focus on prep and response.

Of course, all of this is IMO, and I only bring it up because I feel this thread was far more useful in the first 20 or so pages when conversation focused on real current events and planning for specific disasters/unrest SEPARATE of what may potentially cause a disaster.

Well said and you make some very good points.

When people can't make money legitimately they will do what it takes to feed their families. CA employment levels at record low. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-09-04/california-employment-level-sinks-to-record-low-as-fewer-women-find-jobs.html

NWPilgrim
09-04-11, 19:49
Well said and you make some very good points.

When people can't make money legitimately they will do what it takes to feed their families. CA employment levels at record low. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-09-04/california-employment-level-sinks-to-record-low-as-fewer-women-find-jobs.html

HA! HA! Excellent point. California is already a self-made basket case. Can't imagine how bad it would get with a massive quake. Of course that may tip the Fed Gov to bail them out. Ugh. that would drag all of us down with them. As Ironman8 pointed out, remember Alinksy's rules.

Whatever happens in the next five years, massive inflation and increasing government control is assured. Any major disaster will just make it much worse.

09-04-11, 22:13
Thanks for the info buddy!

arbninftry
09-04-11, 22:37
Don't forget about the nuclear facilities in that region. If I remember correctly there is one in Paducah, KY area, one in Arkansas (I think Jonesboro?)
For every disaster, the secondary effects can be just as bad. Think Fukishima. If the Madrid fault line area has to evacuated due to radiation, the whole East coast would be effected, if not literally hosed! How do you decon that many people, plus where are they going to go?

Yeah, a wide area earthquake in an unprepared are (like around the New Madrid fault) would be a bigger disaster than Katrina. Living in KY, this is my number one fear, especially when the area of effect is considered.

Doc Maker
09-05-11, 02:36

The physics of an earthquake alone, on a single fault, would preclude a really wide disaster area. Now, a subsea quake off the East coast could create a massive tsunami that would create the kind of devastation you describe. Granted, the East is much more densely populated than we are out West. The real nightmare scenario for the US is an eruption of the Yellowstone caldera.

The YC is essentially a huge supervolcano in the NW of Wyoming. Although not likely to be magmatic, an explosive hydrothermal event would render everything from Great Falls MT to SLC UT, uninhabitable for a year or so. Everything East of Wyoming would be covered in several miles of ejecta. The dust and vapor would travel around the globe and create real havoc.

a1fabweld
09-05-11, 03:19
Your smokin crack.

http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh429/a1fabweld/stoned.jpg

Your dreams of sunshine & rainbows sounds great! But it won't ever be a reality. There's always going to be hate, fear, racism, wars, bad words, etc... As long as man walks the earth, there will never be peace. That's just the way it is.

Most of us form our opinions based on our life experiences. You've got yours, & I've got mine.

RogerinTPA
09-05-11, 11:58
http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh429/a1fabweld/stoned.jpg

Your dreams of sunshine & rainbows sounds great! But it won't ever be a reality. There's always going to be hate, fear, racism, wars, bad words, etc... As long as man walks the earth, there will never be peace. That's just the way it is.

Most of us form our opinions based on our life experiences. You've got yours, & I've got mine.

If folks like you continue to embrace that hate, I agree.

a1fabweld
09-05-11, 13:41
I wouldn't call myself hateful, just realistic. I take no offense toward you if you think I am. I live in the liberal capital of the world. I've been accused of everything in the book. I've got thick skin my friend. Carry on.

Moose-Knuckle
09-06-11, 03:05
First it was Francis Fox Pevin, then Nancy Pelosi, and the Democratic Black Caucus now it's Jimmy Hoffa Jr.

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/05/jimmy_hoffa_at_obama_event_on_gop_lets_take_these_son_of_bitches_out.html

tick tock. . . tick tock. . .

docsherm
09-06-11, 03:38
That is some BS.......bring it bitches! ;)

4x4twenty6
09-06-11, 10:14
I received an email from my dad this morning and it was titled "worlds largest army".

""Here's an interesting side bar. After the Japanese
decimated our fleet in Pearl Harbor Dec 7, 1941, they could have
sent their troop ships and carriers directly to California to
finish what they started. The prediction from our Chief of Staff
was we would not be able to stop a massive invasion until they
reached the Mississippi River . Remember, we had a 2 million man
army and war ships......all fighting the Germans. So, why did they
not invade?

After the war, the remaining Japanese generals and
admirals were asked that question. Their answer......they know that
almost every home had guns and the Americans knew how to use them.

The world's largest army... America's hunters! I had never
thought about this....

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of
states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of
Wisconsin ..

Allow me to restate that number.

Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the
eighth largest army in the world.

More men under arms than in Iran ..
More than in France and Germany combined.

These men deployed to the woods of a single American state
to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the
woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan 's 700,000 hunters,
All of whom have now returned home.

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it
literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four
states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

The point?

America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that
kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting -- it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a
matter of national security.""

Not sure how accurate the numbers are but i see the point of the argument. Thought you guys would appreciate it.

Turnkey11
09-06-11, 10:33
First it was Francis Fox Pevin, then Nancy Pelosi, and the Democratic Black Caucus now it's Jimmy Hoffa Jr.

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/05/jimmy_hoffa_at_obama_event_on_gop_lets_take_these_son_of_bitches_out.html

If only they would be so literal in their meaning..

Grizzly16
09-06-11, 10:40
not invade?

It sounds warm and fuzzy for gun rights. But our Army was no where near Germany when Japan attacked Pearl. I think it was January of 42 before American boots in serious number arrived in Brittan.

Moose-Knuckle
09-06-11, 12:45
not invade?

After the war, the remaining Japanese generals and
admirals were asked that question. Their answer......they know that
almost every home had guns and the Americans knew how to use them.

The world's largest army... America's hunters! I had never
thought about this....

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Commander and Chief of Japan's wartime fleet Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

4x4twenty6
09-06-11, 13:03
Grizzly- i completely overlooked the dates thanks for clarifying. I also thought that we didnt enter the war wholey until after the attack on Pearl Harbor.

I posted it cuz of the pro gun/ pro hunter message. Put it into perspective a little better for me at least. I am a hunter and obviously pro gun and i liked the message.

Mooseknuckle- That quote resonates with me on such a huge level. On the down side i have seen another quote on this site and the message was that America will be destroyed from within by its own hand.

Grizzly16
09-06-11, 14:26
Grizzly- i completely overlooked the dates thanks for clarifying. I also thought that we didnt enter the war wholey until after the attack on Pearl Harbor.

I posted it cuz of the pro gun/ pro hunter message. Put it into perspective a little better for me at least. I am a hunter and obviously pro gun and i liked the message.

Mooseknuckle- That quote resonates with me on such a huge level. On the down side i have seen another quote on this site and the message was that America will be destroyed from within by its own hand.

Yep, I agree the principle of the email is sound. I'm well in the same camp on gun rights with you. Might be too much debate club in my history. But it is one of those things that bugs me when a good argument is supported by less than solid facts. If you have a strong and true idea, like gun rights are good and taking a way guns only hurts honest Americans and support it with that argument, then some hippy leftist can cut your legs out from underneath you by pointing out the date issue. Once you look like you don't even know about WWII how can you be trusted to speak on gun rights.

LRS143
09-06-11, 14:46
That's what Fast and Furious was initiated for; to link US guns to murders in Mexico and all along the border in the US so the fed could use it to attack the 2nd amendment and disarm the American People. barack obama and his bravo foxtrot buddy eric holder are at the top of this and I can't wait until it comes out officially, which it probably won't because many will fall on swords before it gets that high.

Irish
09-06-11, 15:37

I was reading this article this morning... One step closer to fueling the welfare entitlement masses.

Couple of interesting stories... It appears that violence in our cities is increasing, no hard facts to base it on though.

Mass shooting in Nevada today, 9 hit, 3 dead, 5 were National Guard. http://www.rgj.com/article/20110906/NEWS01/110906010/Report-seven-shot-inside-Carson-City-IHOP?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|FRONTPAGE

58 people shot in NY this weekend. 2 cops hit, 3 people died. http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Labor-Day-Violence-New-York-City-shootings-129268118.html

BofA cutting 30k jobs. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/02/us-bankofamerica-idUSTRE7816RQ20110902

Kfgk14
09-06-11, 16:02

They missed one little detail...
Who owns all the guns and ammo? :jester:

LRS143
09-06-11, 16:20
You know, they might be trying to draw the right, the Tea Party, the gun owners into a fight intentionally. They'll be presented by the leftwing media as peaceful of course. I'm sure Fox is the only network that's really giving the violent rhetoric any attention so the masses will only see the reaction if/when it happens and it will be the extremists on the right that caused the whole thing.
Watch your six gentleman.

Belmont31R
09-06-11, 16:22

You may be surprised. Granted most gun enthusiasts are right leaning but theres 320 million people in this country. Even just 1/3rd of one percent of the population is over 1 million people.

Doc Safari
09-06-11, 16:23
You know, they might be trying to draw the right, the Tea Party, the gun owners into a fight intentionally. They'll be presented by the leftwing media as peaceful of course. I'm sure Fox is the only network that's really giving the violent rhetoric any attention so the masses will only see the reaction if/when it happens and it will be the extremists on the right that caused the whole thing.
Watch your six gentleman.

I believe the term you're searching for is 'Agents Provocateur'.

Someone is orchestrating these people to ratchet up the hate and violent rhetoric. They are hoping to provoke a lynching or some other bullcrap so they can clamp down on their opposition.

They probably even have people reading the gun forums to see who is sitting at home loading magazines while they listen to Alex Jones.

Kfgk14
09-06-11, 16:43

Someone is orchestrating these people to ratchet up the hate and violent rhetoric. They are hoping to provoke a lynching or some other bullcrap so they can clamp down on their opposition.

They probably even have people reading the gun forums to see who is sitting at home loading magazines while they listen to Alex Jones.

This.
As good as the internet age is for all of us to network and work together, it makes it difficult to have private communications, if not impossible.

LRS143
09-06-11, 16:53
Well, whatever they're called....
The economy, Fast and Furious, violent rhetoric, illegal immigration, etc...
I think they have their hands very dirty right now. It's going to bite them in the arse.
And today it was announced that 3000 troops is all we're going to have in Iraq soon. WTF OVER?!!! 3000? Sounds like a setup to me.

cbyrd556
09-06-11, 18:20
You may be surprised. Granted most gun enthusiasts are right leaning but theres 320 million people in this country. Even just 1/3rd of one percent of the population is over 1 million people.

This is a good point. There are plenty of left leaning gun owners who may own a pistol, shotgun, or other firearm for home defense only. They may not be an avid user of said firearm or practice the way we do. But the fact is, they have guns and ammo too.

It still dumbfounds me why Jimmy Hoffa Jr.,along with VP Biden, would be so adamant about starting a conflict with fellow Americans.

NWPilgrim
09-06-11, 18:35
I think all the recent rhetoric is to try to egg some faction of the populace into reacting with violence, and then they can say, "See we told you the Tea Party/Republicans/right wing/Christians/patriots were a violent bunch. Let us put the DOJ screws to them!"

I think they are getting frustrated that they rant and scream and we do not over-react. The ranting will get much worse as will the "random" violence. Who knows where it will lead. Perhaps a failed election for Obama, or the DNC, or perhaps it will just keep unraveling with the economy. I think they will be surprised at the restraint we show to their raving tongues, and the strong defense we give to actual physical attacks.

QuietShootr
09-06-11, 18:45

They do have people reading the gun forums to see who is sitting at home loading magazines while they listen to Alex Jones.

FIFY.

They also provoke unrest and foment "hatred" and induce people to commit crimes where they might not have done so otherwise.

They are watching.

Irish
09-06-11, 23:58
Make that 67 people shot over the weekend in NYC. http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Labor-Day-Violence-New-York-City-shootings-129268118.html Good thing law abiding citizens can't own a gun there...

Moose-Knuckle
09-07-11, 02:05

Spot on.

Fat cat elitist sayings. . .

"We rule you, we fool you".

"You can always get half of the poor to kill the other half".

Moose-Knuckle
09-07-11, 02:07
Make that 67 people shot over the weekend in NYC. http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Labor-Day-Violence-New-York-City-shootings-129268118.html Good thing law abiding citizens can't own a gun there...

This seems to be a common occurance latley over long holiday weekends. . .

"Idle hands are the Devil's playground."

Kfgk14
09-07-11, 20:47
I think all the recent rhetoric is to try to egg some faction of the populace into reacting with violence, and then they can say, "See we told you the Tea Party/Republicans/right wing/Christians/patriots were a violent bunch. Let us put the DOJ screws to them!"

I think they are getting frustrated that they rant and scream and we do not over-react. The ranting will get much worse as will the "random" violence. Who knows where it will lead. Perhaps a failed election for Obama, or the DNC, or perhaps it will just keep unraveling with the economy. I think they will be surprised at the restraint we show to their raving tongues, and the strong defense we give to actual physical attacks.

This is going to be a pivotal factor sometime sooner rather than later. My father is finally considering a CCW permit for himself, and buying a Glock 19, his first handgun ever.

He has many friends of the same opinion, as do I, and the increasing number of people like us are going to make it very dangerous to be a criminal with intent to commit random acts of violence.

Abraxas
09-07-11, 20:52
You may be surprised. Granted most gun enthusiasts are right leaning but

No doubt, just look at Montana dave;):D

RogerinTPA
09-07-11, 21:50
Spot on.

Fat cat elitist sayings. . .

"We rule you, we fool you".

"You can always get half of the poor to kill the other half".

That's POTUS and his cronies agenda...which is right out of Saul Alinsky's play book.

Belmont31R
09-07-11, 21:51

Ive had people on this site PM me and call me a racist among other choice words. And for every 1 dude that posts on here theres 10-20 lurkers.

4x4twenty6
09-07-11, 22:05
No doubt. This thread was closed once before because a couple people decided to use their imagination instead of actually seeing the words as they were plainly written.

Sad individuals with nothing better to do.

QuietShootr
09-08-11, 07:10
Ive had people on this site PM me and call me a racist among other choice words. And for every 1 dude that posts on here theres 10-20 lurkers.

I've had a couple too. Talk about an "insult" that has no power - I truly could not give a shit less.

Turnkey11
09-08-11, 09:41

Lake City plant workers are unionized.:eek:

Airborne12b
09-08-11, 10:11
Make some friends. Just saying ;)

Seriously work on networking, identifying people who you would see as an asset to your over all survival and invite them to stay with you should the need ever arise.

The first rule of prep club is don't talk about prep club.

The most likely people to come to your place looking for a handout are the people you know, and have told about your supplies.

Kfgk14
09-08-11, 15:47
Lake City plant workers are unionized.:eek:

Yeah, so's my dad. He has an NRA sticker on the back bumper and "Vote Perry 2012" written in soap on the back windshield of his 1982 Ford F-150. Union member doesn't mean union supporter, not outside right to work states, no sir.

platoonDaddy
09-08-11, 15:53
The first rule of prep club is don't talk about prep club.

The most likely people to come to your place looking for a handout are the people you know, and have told about your supplies.

Isn't that the truth! Few of my neighbors have said when the SHTF we expect you to protect us. **** them. I have told them that I would assist them in purchase of a self defense weapon, provide basic shooting skills plus tips on supplies for your family, the ball is in your court.

To be very truthful, I am more worried about my neighbors then the zombies.

Kfgk14
09-08-11, 16:33
Isn't that the truth! Few of my neighbors have said when the SHTF we expect you to protect us. **** them. I have told them that I would assist them in purchase of a self defense weapon, provide basic shooting skills plus tips on supplies for your family, the ball is in your court.

To be very truthful, I am more worried about my neighbors then the zombies.

I thankfully learned from all you on this. I haven't made the mistake of letting the unprepared know the contents of my home.

The_War_Wagon
09-08-11, 17:09
The only neighbors who know about my "hobby," are other church members with the SAME "hobby"... :cool:

Turnkey11
09-09-11, 02:47
Yeah, so's my dad. He has an NRA sticker on the back bumper and "Vote Perry 2012" written in soap on the back windshield of his 1982 Ford F-150. Union member doesn't mean union supporter, not outside right to work states, no sir.

Sarcasm lately? No reason for such seriousness, I pay dues to the AFGE as well.

uwe1
09-09-11, 11:04

In Montanadave's defense, he has disclosed that he voted Republican most of the time. :laugh:

Irish
09-09-11, 17:45
The SoCal / Mexico power outage created quite a few break in opportunities last night, be prepared. http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/blackout-a-reminder-of-1164598.html What if the lights don't come back on?

drrufo
09-09-11, 17:51
Can someone explain to me why a power generating plant shuts down when it loses outside power? It doesn't make sense.

Heidevolk
09-11-11, 19:53
"Tea Party Zombies" targets in new shooter game...

http://mrctv.org/videos/video-game-allows-players-slaughter-tea-party-zombies-sarah-palin-and-bill-oreilly

a1fabweld
09-11-11, 20:28
"Tea Party Zombies" targets in new shooter game...

http://mrctv.org/videos/video-game-allows-players-slaughter-tea-party-zombies-sarah-palin-and-bill-oreilly

And I'm sure the MSM will report all about it. Yea right.

ForTehNguyen
09-11-11, 20:55
Can someone explain to me why a power generating plant shuts down when it loses outside power? It doesn't make sense.

Just gonna make up some numbers but what usually happens is lets say the city is demanding 1000 gigawatts from five power plants so 200 gigawatts each. Lets say something happens to the grid and one of the plants power transmission gets knocked out (substation failure, whatever) so now theres only 800 GW of power....but the city is still drawing 1000 GW of power. This draw will overload the generators and the distribution capacity and the plant will trip to protect itself from overload. It may take hours or longer to bring a plant back up from a shutdown.

The best way to deal with this is to have a system that detects this imbalance and can intentionally unplug 200 GW of load from the city so all power plants can stay online, this is called load shedding. These are intentional power outages to preserve capacity so a total blackout of the system doesnt happen. If a plant is starting to lose outside power, something bad is happening to the grid, and the plant will have to disconnect itself so its generators dont get overdrawn and shutdown. But crap happens, equipment fails and wont load shed and these chain reaction shutdowns occur.

Irish
09-14-11, 21:16
Good article, read it. Worst year in US history for natural disasters. (http://lewrockwell.com/rep2/worst-year-for-us-natural-disasters.html) Be prepared, stay safe.

a1fabweld
09-15-11, 07:20
Jihads celebrating 9/11 in the UK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9mgZkOOh4o&feature=player_embedded

Irish
09-15-11, 11:40
Jihads celebrating 9/11 in the UK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9mgZkOOh4o&feature=player_embedded

A little bit of napalm goes a long way.

EDIT: The bobbies tell the good Brits to disperse and yet somehow allow the raghead terrorist supporters to go full bore? What the **** over?!?!

Zhurdan
09-15-11, 11:49

EDIT: The bobbies tell the good Brits to disperse and yet somehow allow the raghead terrorist supporters to go full bore? What the **** over?!?!

Just a guess, but it was probably a permitting issue. If the good Brits didn't get the proper permit, gotta go. Hell, they even do that here in the U.S.

Right to assemble*

*with proper permits of course

Irish
09-15-11, 11:53
Just a guess, but it was probably a permitting issue. If the good Brits didn't get the proper permit, gotta go. Hell, they even do that here in the U.S.

I hear ya... That's one of the reasons I could never be a cop, no offense intended to anyone, as I just couldn't arrest peaceful counter-protesters who are doing no harm and are definitely not the problem while listening to Jihad supporters ranting through a megaphone about supporting terrorism.

Kfgk14
09-15-11, 16:40

Amen.

Irish
09-16-11, 14:14
Mob of zombies attack! http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/09/15/motive-unclear-in-attack-by-group-of-teens-on-16th-street-mall/

Irish
09-16-11, 14:18
NY Mayor Bloomberg predicting riots in the streets! http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/09/16/2011-09-16_mayor_bloomberg_predicts_riots_in_the_streets_if_economy_doesnt_create_more_jobs.html

VooDoo6Actual
09-16-11, 14:56
NY Mayor Bloomberg predicting riots in the streets! http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/09/16/2011-09-16_mayor_bloomberg_predicts_riots_in_the_streets_if_economy_doesnt_create_more_jobs.html

Isn't he just amazing.....

LRS143
09-16-11, 15:53
Yeah, and you have zombies like shaboom here actually calling for it.
http://youtu.be/R8UHYxAeXFM

Irish
09-16-11, 16:19

Game on. I'll refrain from making any more comments about his diatribe as nothing else I have to say is appropriate.

NWPilgrim
09-16-11, 16:19
Bloomberg is sort of right. Lack of jobs will cause great concern and disaffection of voters. But the people who will riot are probably not working anyway. They will riot when the government freebies dry up.

So he is right, that without more lavish spending by the government on illegals, student loans for illiterates, food stamps for all, etc there will be rioting by the rabble.

But he is wrong to insinuate that in general it will be working people who lose jobs that are going to riot. They will be busy starting businesses, looking for work, etc.

a1fabweld
09-16-11, 23:04
Bloomberg is sort of right. Lack of jobs will cause great concern and disaffection of voters. But the people who will riot are probably not working anyway. They will riot when the government freebies dry up.

So he is right, that without more lavish spending by the government on illegals, student loans for illiterates, food stamps for all, etc there will be rioting by the rabble.

But he is wrong to insinuate that in general it will be working people who lose jobs that are going to riot. They will be busy starting businesses, looking for work, etc.

This is precisely why the gov't will continue to punish the middle & upper class. We are docile & don't rock the boat because we all have something to lose.

On the other hand, the welfare class is arrogant & demanding. If the gravy train they ride begins to slow down, they will riot. Guaranteed.

That's why things will continue as they are.

VooDoo6Actual
09-17-11, 14:48

Well of course the libtards/socialists would prefer to disarm us first via UN Treaty/Suspend Constitution (alla 2nd ammendment) to level the playing field etc....

this whole thing is such a bad joke/nightmare etc....

searcher 45
09-17-11, 16:38
Riots in Castle Doctrine states would not look like riots in NY or Ill or Ca.

I don't think the riot would last long or spread with out help from the federal G. ( restrict defense rights of citizens and stir up the welfare crowd etc.)

Like a wild fires that we have had here in Texas, the way to stop then is before they get out of hand, keep it a very small event.

Again armed citizens are the key that will make the rioters go home and stay home.

Study your state laws and be ready to use them in the early stages of any civil disturbance,

JMHO-YMMV

Irish
09-18-11, 14:41
Wall Street protests starting up. (VIDEO) http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/147351/social-networking-spurs-wall-street-protest I'd punch the dickhead with the "Jobs are a right!" sign in the nose.

A better article here: http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/17/wall-street-protest-begins-with-demonstrators-blocked/#?wtoeid=growl1_r1_control

The idea, according to some organizers, was to camp out for weeks or even months to replicate the kind, if not the scale, of protests that erupted earlier this year in places as varied as Egypt, Spain and Israel.

Kfgk14
09-18-11, 17:50
Game on. I'll refrain from making any more comments about his diatribe as nothing else I have to say is appropriate.

I second that.

warrendee
09-20-11, 10:39
Wall Street protests starting up. (VIDEO) http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/147351/social-networking-spurs-wall-street-protest I'd punch the dickhead with the "Jobs are a right!" sign in the nose.

A better article here: http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/17/wall-street-protest-begins-with-demonstrators-blocked/#?wtoeid=growl1_r1_control

Forgetting one thing. NYC is an island. as of 9-11-01, if rioting on the scale of what took place in London and other cities did occur, NYC south of 96th St will be a sealed off armed camp, secured by NYPD, NG, and Feds. all bridges and tunnels secured. youcan leave but not come in. this will leave the outer four boroughs to their own devices, largely unarmed and undefended. this is where the entitlement crowd lives and it will make the LA and Liberty City riots look like summer camp. it will be nasty

LRS143
09-20-11, 12:55
I second that.

They're all bark and ABSOLUTELY no bite.

Kfgk14
09-20-11, 17:07
They're all bark and ABSOLUTELY no bite.

If that ever changes, It'll be bad news bears for their white suppression movement.

Irish
09-21-11, 10:38
I read these 2 articles and thought they were pretty interesting and related to the general tone of this thread. Hope they provide some more insight on current events and what possibilities the future may bring.

30 signs the US economy is about to in the toilet. (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/30-signs-that-the-u-s-economy-is-about-to-go-into-the-toilet)

25 signs that a global water crisis is looming on the horizon. (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/25-signs-that-a-horrific-global-water-crisis-is-coming)

EDIT: 21 signs something big is happening to the global financial world. (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/nervous-breakdown-21-signs-that-something-big-is-about-to-happen-in-the-financial-world)

Moose-Knuckle
09-21-11, 12:44
I read these 2 articles and thought they were pretty interesting and related to the general tone of this thread. Hope they provide some more insight on current events and what possibilities the future may bring.

30 signs the US economy is about to in the toilet. (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/30-signs-that-the-u-s-economy-is-about-to-go-into-the-toilet)

25 signs that a global water crisis is looming on the horizon. (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/25-signs-that-a-horrific-global-water-crisis-is-coming)

EDIT: 21 signs something big is happening to the global financial world. (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/nervous-breakdown-21-signs-that-something-big-is-about-to-happen-in-the-financial-world)

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

While everyone has oil on the mind no one is thinking about the dwindling natural water supply beneath their feet. Elitists are buying up the Earth's acquafers like they were spaces on a Monopoly board. I read an article several years ago about a Pentagon think tank that projected wars being fought over drinking water in the next 10-20 years.

Nightgunner
09-21-11, 13:04
When people get Cold, Hungry, and Scared, they will follow ANYONE who says they will clothe and feed them. Fear has been introduced for years in many forms, and it continues today. Hunger, that will come next. the FDA is already heading down that road. Cold, the EPA is focusing on that.

Look out for he or she who says they can stop all of that, that may be the face of the enemy to come.

NWPilgrim
09-21-11, 13:44
When people get Cold, Hungry, and Scared, they will follow ANYONE who says they will clothe and feed them. Fear has been introduced for years in many forms, and it continues today. Hunger, that will come next. the FDA is already heading down that road. Cold, the EPA is focusing on that.

Look out for he or she who says they can stop all of that, that may be the face of the enemy to come.

Excellent.

I was watching the military history channel shows about what lead up to WWII in Europe. As we all know the German economy was in a shambles and people looked to a strong leader like Hitler to restore their industry, pride and power. What I had not known was that during the 1930s France had no real government. It was torn apart by a raising Communist faction and the reaction of conservatives/patriots who ended up thinking that being ruled by a German like Hitler was preferable to their own Communists. So France did little to prepare for war with Germany and little to resist until it was too late.

We should be very vigilant to not jump to support of a leader just because they are strong and not-communist, etc. A fascist dictator is as bad as a communist dictator.

Heidevolk
09-27-11, 09:29
This is a really scary incident that shows where tensions might be headed. I guess years of liberal indoctrination and community tensions have caused some degree of large-scale hate and resentment against some people:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20110927_Chased_home__Mob_attacks_man_in_his_house.html?cmpid=124488459

Nightgunner
09-27-11, 09:34
This is a really scary incident that shows where tensions might be headed. I guess years of liberal indoctrination and community tensions have caused some degree of large-scale hate and resentment against some people:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20110927_Chased_home__Mob_attacks_man_in_his_house.html?cmpid=124488459

Yep, gun control really worked out there. :stop:

Zhurdan
09-27-11, 09:39

Wow. That's scary stuff right there. I guess there's something to be said about living in a rural area. Everybody knows everybody and everybody KNOWS that.

All the (few) incidents where I've been fearful of other people have happened outside of my town in larger areas. Not sure if it's social diversity or if it's because there's a level of anonymity due to a larger populous. I'm guessing it's the latter, well more like hoping it's the latter.

docsherm
09-27-11, 09:42

That is just retarded.

If that would have been my kids upstairs I would most likely be in jail right now........along with the vast majority of those kids waiting to be put in the ground. F!@#ing savages!!!!

Irish
09-27-11, 09:47

I just read this a lil while ago. I think a crime is a crime and that the label "hate crime" is generally just extra garbage to throw on top of it but I do hate the fact that when incidents like this occur and people are using a race based term, "white mother****er!", that it isn't treated in the same way as if roles were reversed.

This incident is a prime example of why I carry 24/7. You never know when crazy is gonna come knocking at your door, literally.

docsherm
09-27-11, 09:50
This incident is a prime example of why I carry 24/7. You never know when crazy is gonna come knocking at your door, literally.

AMEN Brother!

Grizzly16
09-27-11, 10:27
I just read this a lil while ago. I think a crime is a crime and that the label "hate crime" is generally just extra garbage to throw on top of it but I do hate the fact that when incidents like this occur and people are using a race based term, "white mother****er!", that it isn't treated in the same way as if roles were reversed.

And why a rifle with loaded mags are kept within a short sprint of the front door to backup the conceal carry. I assure you either the mob would have been dispersed or dealt with long before they had time to kick in the door and harm anyone at my house.

Moose-Knuckle
09-27-11, 12:52

First oxygen thief through the door would have got a 1oz 12 gauge slug through center mass. The rest of said oxygen thieves would have tucked tail and ran back to grandma-ma's or suffered the same fate. Whore who birthed said oxygen thief would be busy planning her criminal seed's funeral instead of having the time to stop by and make terroristic threats.

Stories like this reinforce the importance of not only being armed but being proficient as well and having a self-defense lawyer on retainer.

docsherm
09-27-11, 23:21
There is something said for being a feared. That mother would never have come and threatened him if she was in fear of her life. Sometimes it is good to have people fear you. It keeps the "talkers" away at least. ;)

zekus480
09-28-11, 00:04
This why i carry when mowing the grass, doing laundry, working in the gagrage, and avoid places where i cannot carry. I sent a link to all my friends to encourage them to be more proactive in protecting their families. It will never cease to amaze me how people with a CWP go around unprepared.

Zhurdan
09-28-11, 00:13
This why i carry when mowing the grass, doing laundry, working in the gagrage, and avoid places where i cannot carry. I sent a link to all my friends to encourage them to be more proactive in protecting their families. It will never cease to amaze me how people with a CWP go around unprepared.

Unfortunately, it will eventually cease to amaze you. Friends of mine to this day will compromise safety for convenience. Most struggle with getting their spouses on board with the mentality of "always being armed". My wife and I have overcome that. We don't go to brew pubs, we don't go to church(sad), we don't go to political meetings(even more sad), and we don't go to our nieces and nephews sporting events because we cannot be armed.

zekus480
09-28-11, 02:48
Of course there are times when I am not armed, and when I am not my situational awareness goes up. Not so much that I’m scanning like a PSD guy, or go into some super attentive state but I watch what’s going around me for anything that’s out of place and it has paid off.

I was in California visiting my mom fresh off my second tour in Iraq. As we were walking out of the Denny’s on Long Beach Blvd. I happened to notice a few LBPD cars by the metro station. No lights no sirens, but a couple of police cars in one spot in town sent up some red flags and I pushed my mom and aunt back inside. A couple of seconds later a gunfight broke out, and not wanting to stick around I took my mom and aunt out the fire exit setting off the emergency alarm. We got into the rental and took off in the opposite direction.

A rookie and his FTO were seriously wounded and a friend of mine on the LBPD told me they made it, but this incident reinforced the lessons of maintaining good SA and breaking contact if you can.

dustdevil13
09-28-11, 18:15
Unfortunately, it will eventually cease to amaze you. Friends of mine to this day will compromise safety for convenience. Most struggle with getting their spouses on board with the mentality of "always being armed". My wife and I have overcome that. We don't go to brew pubs, we don't go to church(sad), we don't go to political meetings(even more sad), and we don't go to our nieces and nephews sporting events because we cannot be armed.

Church is the place I carry most often.:rolleyes:

The_War_Wagon
09-28-11, 18:48
Most struggle with getting their spouses on board with the mentality of "always being armed". My wife and I have overcome that... we don't go to church(sad)...

That's an EASY fix. Send me your zip code (it's all I need - PM it if you're worried about OPSEC) - I'll FIND you a church where you can carry. :cool:

uwe1
09-28-11, 22:49

My wife has no problem with me always being armed when we are out together, but won't arm herself. Her greatest defense is that she is very watchful and has fairly high situational awareness. That and a very large canister of Sabre Red in her purse.

Unfortunately, I don't carry to work. Dress clothes (slim fit shirts and non-pleated pants) don't allow me to easily carry and I'm in contact with too many people in a day in various positions to risk detection. Other than that, I'm always armed, even at church events and kids practices.

Ironman8
09-28-11, 22:57
My wife has no problem with me always being armed when we are out together, but won't arm herself. Her greatest defense is that she is very watchful and has fairly high situational awareness. That and a very large canister of Sabre Red in her purse.

Unfortunately, I don't carry to work. Dress clothes (slim fit shirts and non-pleated pants) don't allow me to easily carry and I'm in contact with too many people in a day in various positions to risk detection. Other than that, I'm always armed, even at church events and kids practices.

My fiance is just like yours, doesn't mind me being armed, but says "why do I need one if I have you?"...I did get her to be more aware and start carrying pepper spray.

As for work, I have similar dress code and working conditions, so carrying a FS M&P is out of the question, however I do have it in a small backpack that I bring in with me and toss next to my desk. Not the best situation, but better than it being at my house. I do carry a small fixed blade knife similar to the Bloodshark in my left front pocket and a small flashlight in my back left pocket.

simple1
09-29-11, 16:29
That's an EASY fix. Send me your zip code (it's all I need - PM it if you're worried about OPSEC) - I'll FIND you a church where you can carry. :cool:

It might be a legal issue as some states prohibit CCW in church.

Grizzly16
09-29-11, 16:40

If it is concealed you got no problem if you never need it. If you ever need it you'll be glad you broke the law.

Zhurdan
09-29-11, 16:41

Indeed it is a legal issue. Without express written consent from the priest/bishop/etc., a person in Wyoming cannot carry in a house of worship, facilities used primarily for law enforcement operations, detention facilities, meetings of the legislature of a committee thereof, school, college or professional athletic event not related to firearms and a few other places, but you get the idea.

Zhurdan
09-29-11, 16:43
If it is concealed you got no problem if you never need it. If you ever need it you'll be glad you broke the law.

I carry a gun BECAUSE of people who are willing to break the law. I don't want to become one of them by doing so.

simple1
09-29-11, 16:52

I agree. But if someone gave you a hug or just puts a hand on your waist you could be busted.

I think laws prohibiting CCW in a church are retarded, but I won’t do anything that puts at risk my ability to legally own and possess a firearm.

Thankfully it is not an issue where I live, and not an issue in my church.

Heidevolk
09-29-11, 16:55
"Because guns in schools and churches are scary and we don't want people hurting us in our vulnerable spots."

Unfortunately those very laws most enable the possibility of people being harmed in those same spots. :angry: Hopefully we can change these laws.

simple1
09-29-11, 16:58
I carry a gun BECAUSE of people who are willing to break the law. I don't want to become one of them by doing so.

The problem is when the law denies law abiding citizens the ability to protect themselves from those who prey on the law abiding citizens.

Zhurdan
09-29-11, 17:06
The problem is when the law denies law abiding citizens the ability to protect themselves from those who prey on the law abiding citizens.

I agree and that's why I avoid places where the law denies me that ability.

I've worked with groups in the past that are trying to change that, and Wyoming is a conservative state, but it never gains any traction, so I just avoid those places and call it good.

I'm not trying to come of a righteous or anything, but I try to stay on the right side of the law and if by avoiding a place accomplishes that, easy enough.

Irish
10-05-11, 10:23
JP Morgan is buying protection from an ever increasingly angry public by donating $4.6 million to NYPD. http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/article/ny-13.htm?TB_iframe=true&height=580&width=850

September layoffs highest in 2 years. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/05/us-usa-economy-idUSTRE78C33C20111005

Heidevolk
10-05-11, 10:27
September layoffs highest in 2 years. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/05/us-usa-economy-idUSTRE78C33C20111005

At least the NYPD wont need any layoffs :D

LRS143
10-05-11, 11:54
The signs are written on the wall. There are so many things happening at once now, and I really believe we're AT the tipping point. This pethetic "Occupy Wall Street" thingy (doesn't qualify as a movement), while silly, is a glimpse at the future. Between these pathetic anarchists, the unions, the new black panthers, the full fledged zombies, and the jack ass in the White House, they could cause problems. They're fighting against freedom though so the rebuilding of America after they get through will be done without them.

searcher 45
10-05-11, 12:39
If we have a total national bank failure today how long do we have before major breakdown of ROL occurs across the nation?

Or we talking one day, days, weeks or month before the SHTF?

I know that there is no way to know for sure, but what is your guess?

4x4twenty6
10-05-11, 12:48
Now we have these ****ing hackers talking about crashing wall street trading on monday october 10, 2011
I hope yall are ready if that happens.
Also, this admin and previous has to be the most corrupt gov't since i have been alive. It is only since '86, but as far as i know this is the worst.

Gibson Guitar, Solyndra, Bank Bailouts, Eric Holder, Federal Reserve.... i could go on for alot longer.

I am young but for you older guys out there. How does this current situation compare to what went on in the past? I think we are in some absolutely horrible times and feel like we are completely ****ing doomed and will not get out of this shit for atleast 10 years if not longer.

NWPilgrim
10-05-11, 12:51
I believe the banksters will do everything they can to draw this out into a long slide with no definitive "this is it" event. We will see rioting and related crimes come more frequently but no sudden end of ROL. At some point people will begin to realize "Hey, there really isn't any law enforcement protecting me anymore."

I believe we have already gone pass the tipping point and instead of a sudden TEOTWAWKI it is a slow grind down. Quietly more and more people are losing jobs, more executive orders, more corruption, more secret bailouts, etc.

I do think however this the coming twelve months will be more dramatic than what we have seen to date. Europe is poised to unravel but will be forestalled by even more money printing and bailouts. We are in an accelerating cycle of the same.

Now is the time to be more alert, and do your own quiet prep for less law, more restrictions and more violence. Shit can happen at any point from now on and every month the risk increases. We are pass the tipping point and quietly falling into the abyss. Rocks ahead.

NWPilgrim
10-05-11, 12:56
Now we have these ****ing hackers talking about crashing wall street trading on monday october 10, 2011
I hope yall are ready if that happens.
Also, this admin and previous has to be the most corrupt gov't since i have been alive. It is only since '86, but as far as i know this is the worst.

Gibson Guitar, Solyndra, Bank Bailouts, Eric Holder, Federal Reserve.... i could go on for alot longer.

I am young but for you older guys out there. How does this current situation compare to what went on in the past? I think we are in some absolutely horrible times and feel like we are completely ****ing doomed and will not get out of this shit for atleast 10 years if not longer.

I agree (as an older guy!). We have always had corruption ut this is on a scale unheard of before. Oct 2008 bailout of banks will go down in history as one of the most outrageous thefts of the public wealth EVER. And it continues at a faster pace each year.

I totally agree that this slow grind down will last at least 10 years and who knows how much longer to rebuild? The question is that after we hit the rocks at the bottom of the cliff, will we learn and get rid of the Federal Reserve and dramatically cut back government spending to 1/3, or do we shoulder the harness of bankster servitude and slog on for a couple of centuries?

LRS143
10-05-11, 14:24
Printing money won't stop it now. Even with the past printings the "breakdown" continues. We are suffering from years of government and large corporation corruption and the current administration has shifted it into overdrive. The left is on fire and pushing the anarchy and the f'n loser in chief is driving them. Like I said though... the rebuilding will not include them. They will not make it through the tough times.

Kfgk14
10-05-11, 19:47
I have a feeling a soft decline and fall of western society is more likely than a sudden collapse. We'll simply become A Clockwork Orange over the next 30 years. They'll slowly disarm, misinform, and baby us until we can't think for ourselves any more.

LRS143
10-05-11, 20:14
There are those that won't sit by and watch that happen.

MonteSmoke
10-05-11, 21:10
dont let them beat us. so of us see wht is going on. teach others what you see. No matter what others tell you, you see what is going on. its coming no matter what.

VooDoo6Actual
10-06-11, 10:34
Like I said though... the rebuilding will not include them. They will not make it through the tough times.

Please elaborate on this.

I'm interested to hear what your radar says....

Nightgunner
10-06-11, 10:43
I strongly believe that these "Protests" are about to turn extremely violent and recommend watching them very close. The violence will be the distraction, the person(s) that rise from the unknown to quell it however are the real trouble. They will rise from the group, and look good on the surface. Wolf in sheep's clothing doesn't even come close.

I believe that the stage is also being set for the "Leader" who will promise peace and agree to disperse these groups will be targeted and eliminated by a NON government.

This will set the field for well, use your imagination. I am copying a message I received last night that I am using as my evidence that we are ALL being played.

The sender of the message is attempting to incite violence, using base terms and language i.e. NWO, NATO, George Soros. The Soros connection is actually correct, but after re-reading it many times the writer is setting someone up to be a trigger man. The Patriot Movement will be the next group of Useful Idiots and are being set up to take the fall.

I do agree with the sender on one point. We are about the see the SHTF.

Here is the message sent by Walfred:
--------------------------------------------------
Intelligence Report:
Operation OCCUPY Wall St. is a false opposition movement generated by the NWO under the direct control of George Soros.The individuals involved don't know why they are there.They will soon find out(if they knew who they were helping they would go home).Now that the
"protest(s)"have started they will spread to other cities and increase in size and scope. Once it is clear that they are not going to stop,new faces will arrive on the scene.These will be a collection of Union thugs/Black Panthers/Street gangsters and NATO Spl.operations Units.The violence will begin soon after their arrival and by Mid-Nov there could be Nation wide damage to property and possibly Martial L@w.The "enemy" has stock piled guns/ammo in containers within the major cities urban areas.These stores were paid for with funds from the 2nd "Stimulus" package.These staging areas should be eliminated as soon hostilities erupt.

Recommendation(s): -Restrict all movement to within 20 miles of your home or bugout spot.Finish final perpetration for when SHTF,ASAP!!!!
-Warn all your family,friends and neighbors just how serious this situation is.Compel them to at least begin some perpetration(s) for the worst.

-Remain in constant contact with your Militia/Patriot units.Watch closely national/local news and movement of Troops/L.E. in your A.O.If contact is lost assume the worst and muster/bugout.
End report...
Good luck and God bless you,all!...

Belmont31R
10-06-11, 11:12
I don't know about that but the term useful idiots does have meaning. The real communists are the ones behind the scenes who use the idiots to do their leg and dirty work for them. Once their goals have been accomplished, and there is no longer a need for them the idiots are some of the first to get oppressed because they often figure out they got duped. Things don't turn out the way they imagined they would, and there will be no utopian society where everyone has a job, goes to college, and loves their dear leader.

Academics, intellectuals, artists, teachers, store owners, unions and others are all then threats to the new communist leadership because that is often where rebellion starts. The North Vietnamese often targeted such individuals in villages but left the peasants alone as long as they gave up their rice and cared for the wounded. Someone who farms rice for a living isn't a threat but someone who teaches others or had advanced education is.

When the Khmer Rouge took over Cambodia one of the first things they did was close down any place where 'smart' people worked, and took them out into the fields where many of them died in the 'Killing Fields'. Hospitals were closed, schools closed, banks closed, ect. A lot of these people were killed, and they wanted Cambodians to return to the old ways of being peasants. Much easier to control people who farm rice for a living than people with degrees and education.

Heidevolk
10-06-11, 12:30
When the Khmer Rouge took over Cambodia one of the first things they did was close down any place where 'smart' people worked, and took them out into the fields where many of them died in the 'Killing Fields'. Hospitals were closed, schools closed, banks closed, ect. A lot of these people were killed, and they wanted Cambodians to return to the old ways of being peasants. Much easier to control people who farm rice for a living than people with degrees and education.

This is true, but I propose a different interpretation. I don't think these people were so much "back to the earth" as they were envious. They were jealous, angry and upset that there were those wealthier/more intelligent/better off than themselves. While Wall Street certainly has some corrupt people, it also has some of the brightest brains in the US. Many of these people sought the path to wealth not because they are evil, but because (like all of us) wanted personal freedom, financial freedom, a great lifestyle. Wall Street is one of the best paths to that in America.

The root of these protests, just like Cambodian murders, are hatred for those who succeed. They believe they should be just as equal, just as wealthy, just as intelligent as those above them. They don't want to admit that their failures in life are primarily their own responsibility, and instead of improving themselves they want to murder/protest those who excel (whether through manipulating the system or honest work) and "redistribute" the money. Same mentality behind the growth of the entitlement state and the slow decline of our nation.

Nightgunner
10-06-11, 12:36
I think we have a little more time...6-8 weeks or so if we are to believe the author of the letter. That will not be a date of the end all, but more the time when things start to heat up.

Look for isolated acts of violence, mostly from the protesters, store looting and such. Nothing that will mean much, I believe that a small random act will be the catalyst that starts the mobs on the fast track.

Something along the lines of a store owner shooting a group of young teen looters, and TV cameras happen to catch it. Would cause everything to fall apart in an instant. Most of the professional protester types are looking for an excuse, and given enough time they will get one.

From the time Riots have started you will actually have a decent amount of time to react. Once certain people realize that the violence hasn't spread like they want, they will go and search out quiet zones and start trouble there. When that happens, get ready for a whole series of unknowns.

This is a crash course in PSYOPS, the main goal of any PSYOPS is to cause instability and doubt in the enemy. A "Body Count" is irrelevant, actually a high body count is counter productive. The fear of torture, harm, and violence is much more powerful and yields greater results. The wanted result of fear will accomplish much more than actual violence.

Belmont31R
10-06-11, 12:45
The root of these protests, just like Cambodian murders, are hatred for those who succeed. They believe they should be just as equal, just as wealthy, just as intelligent as those above them. They don't want to admit that their failures in life are primarily their own responsibility, and instead of improving themselves they want to murder/protest those who excel (whether through manipulating the system or honest work) and "redistribute" the money. Same mentality behind the growth of the entitlement state and the slow decline of our nation.

That is what the protesters want but the people who come out in charge are using them to become dictators. Pol Pot lived in Paris and went to college. Kinda hard to qualify yourself as the little man under the boot of oppression when you go to a foreign country to get advanced education. Ho Chi Mihn also lived in the US, England, and France.

LRS143
10-06-11, 13:04
Please elaborate on this.

I'm interested to hear what your radar says....

My radar shows me everyday that there are those that can handle tribulation because they're mentally strong (read the other thread in this forum), physically capable, and intelligent enough to deal with severe situations. The "anarchists, etc..." that I'm referring to don't have these qualities. They are blaming others, and looking for a handout from the government taken from the wealthy. When things get really ugly they're going to beg the govt. for help. If they don't receive it by being relocated or supplied somehow then they will die off. It's natural selection plain and simple. And if, like we've discussed in detail in this and a few other threads, they try to take from me and many of you, well, that just won't go well for them. Natural selection.

Kfgk14
10-06-11, 17:00
There are those that won't sit by and watch that happen.

Amen. There are those who will say no, and say it very loudly, and not only with words, and thank the Lord above that those people exist.

Moose-Knuckle
10-06-11, 17:51
This pethetic "Occupy Wall Street" thingy (doesn't qualify as a movement), while silly, is a glimpse at the future. Between these pathetic anarchists. . .They're fighting against freedom though so the rebuilding of America after they get through will be done without them.

I don't know about the vast majority of the Wall St protestors, but I hope more are like this guy, he GETS IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_178639&v=tFz1VVXsWRU&src_vid=2PiXDTK_CBY

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

- Henry Ford

Zhurdan
10-06-11, 18:01
Amen. There are those who will say no, and say it very loudly, and not only with words, and thank the Lord above that those people exist.

Don't you think they'd be painted with a very broad brush by the media though? What then? Harder, stronger, more invasiveness into every day lives of every day Americans?

Not saying people should do nothing, but it's not the hammer or the anvil that takes the beating, it's those between the two.

LRS143
10-06-11, 18:07
I think there's enough people in between the hammer and the anvil that are willing to fight both.

DAMN! I think I'm going to print that on a t-shirt!

Caeser25
10-06-11, 19:30
I have a feeling a soft decline and fall of western society is more likely than a sudden collapse. We'll simply become A Clockwork Orange over the next 30 years. They'll slowly disarm, misinform, and baby us until we can't think for ourselves any more.

I wish but it's just going to pick up speed the further along we get.

LRS143
10-06-11, 21:35
The occupy wallstreet bowel movement has gone to something like 167 cities now. There is an unbelievable number of complete ****ing idiots in this country.

amac
10-06-11, 21:38
I don't know about the vast majority of the Wall St protestors, but I hope more are like this guy, he GETS IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_178639&v=tFz1VVXsWRU&src_vid=2PiXDTK_CBY

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

- Henry Ford

This poor kid doesn't know the real world from real Coke! The whole group is misdirecting their attention. Granted, ending the Fed is on the right track. But, to protest Wall Street and "fat cat bankers" while leaving out the politicians is like ignoring the coach of a bad football team and saying the players suck. They both are in cohoots and both created/allowed the problem to develop.

Anyway, if these kids draw attention to how f'd up our country is, maybe more pressure will placed on our congress representatives to actually do something that reflects the will of the people!

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!

VooDoo6Actual
10-06-11, 21:54
The occupy wallstreet bowel movement has gone to something like 167 cities now. There is an unbelievable number of complete ****ing idiots in this country.

The current administration is relying on that.

LRS143
10-06-11, 21:58
The current administration is relying on that.

They're not only relying on it... they're behind it.

Ironman8
10-06-11, 22:00
This poor kid doesn't know the real world from real Coke! The whole group is misdirecting their attention. Granted, ending the Fed is on the right track. But, to protest Wall Street and "fat cat bankers" while leaving out the politicians is like ignoring the coach of a bad football team and saying the players suck. They both are in cohoots and both created/allowed the problem to develop.

Anyway, if these kids draw attention to how f'd up our country is, maybe more pressure will placed on our congress representatives to actually do something that reflects the will of the people!

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!

This is exactly what I have been saying in the other thread the whole time! Glad someone is tracking with me! Probably the majority of us are truth be told....

simple1
10-06-11, 22:41

Agreed.

Initially I thought this was one of two things. 1) a misguided attempt to mimic the Tea Party, albeit in a low class manner. Or 2) a way to deflect attention and pass blame for their failed policies.

But the more I see and read, the more I have to wonder if this isn’t an attempt to trigger something more cataclysmic. My problem with that though is that I really don’t see the what the Dems would gain from it.

One thing for sure - if there was ever any question about the MSM bias just compare their coverage of the TP to their coverage of the OWS. Pretty telling.

Belmont31R
10-06-11, 23:00
Agreed.

Initially I thought this was one of two things. 1) a misguided attempt to mimic the Tea Party, albeit in a low class manner. Or 2) a way to deflect attention and pass blame for their failed policies.

But the more I see and read, the more I have to wonder if this isn’t an attempt to trigger something more cataclysmic. My problem with that though is that I really don’t see the what the Dems would gain from it.

One thing for sure - if there was ever any question about the MSM bias just compare their coverage of the TP to their coverage of the OWS. Pretty telling.

I think part of it is giving legitimacy to the overall progressive movement of ending wall street fat cat 'operations', and basically saying the free market system is a failure along with demonizing a market based economy.

And you are right about the coverage. The Tea Party has had way more people at various rallies, and it was basically a story for a day with a couple footnotes. A few hundred progressives protest, and its in the news for weeks.

Ive said before the dems are much better at controlling the message, and playing political games. Republicans have this inherent idea of taking the high road, and what that is going to get them is steam rolled. Theres only so many conservatives out there, and even the old people now are so dependent on government social programs they are not a sure bet like they were in previous generations.

I think the lower Obama's numbers sink and overall unhappiness with government grows the more desperate the lefties are going to get. If you guys pay attention to stuff posted in other threads there have been 3 high profile democrat politicians around the country calling for things like suspending Congressional elections, and Obama today was lamenting about politics getting in the way of fixing the country. Reading into things..but NOT enough to enter tinfoil territory...it sounds like what they really want is a dictatorship. Obama has previously made comments about how much easier it would be to rule China that be the American president. Not trying to turn this thread into a political D vs. R type of deal but taking the big picture in the left is getting more intense in their rhetoric and suggesting things that would utterly destroy our country. Things that have never happened before, and they are trying to capitalize on the economic situation. "Never let a crisis go to waste" has been said before.

As always keep up with your preps, awareness, training...but still live life and enjoy things. You'll drive yourself nuts with constant doom and gloom type thinking. Spend time with your families, and make the most of any situation. We are not at 'that' point yet...just trying to get folks to be vigilant and aware of whats going on in the world.

Ironman8
10-06-11, 23:09
I think part of it is giving legitimacy to the overall progressive movement of ending wall street fat cat 'operations', and basically saying the free market system is a failure along with demonizing a market based economy.

And you are right about the coverage. The Tea Party has had way more people at various rallies, and it was basically a story for a day with a couple footnotes. A few hundred progressives protest, and its in the news for weeks.

Ive said before the dems are much better at controlling the message, and playing political games. Republicans have this inherent idea of taking the high road, and what that is going to get them is steam rolled. Theres only so many conservatives out there, and even the old people now are so dependent on government social programs they are not a sure bet like they were in previous generations.

I think the lower Obama's numbers sink and overall unhappiness with government grows the more desperate the lefties are going to get. If you guys pay attention to stuff posted in other threads there have been 3 high profile democrat politicians around the country calling for things like suspending Congressional elections, and Obama today was lamenting about politics getting in the way of fixing the country. Reading into things..but NOT enough to enter tinfoil territory...it sounds like what they really want is a dictatorship. Obama has previously made comments about how much easier it would be to rule China that be the American president. Not trying to turn this thread into a political D vs. R type of deal but taking the big picture in the left is getting more intense in their rhetoric and suggesting things that would utterly destroy our country. Things that have never happened before, and they are trying to capitalize on the economic situation. "Never let a crisis go to waste" has been said before.

As always keep up with your preps, awareness, training...but still live life and enjoy things. You'll drive yourself nuts with constant doom and gloom type thinking. Spend time with your families, and make the most of any situation. We are not at 'that' point yet...just trying to get folks to be vigilant and aware of whats going on in the world.

Agree with everything you say here Belmont, but don't worry about turning it into a "D vs R" thing. I feel like I have a pretty good handle on where you stand, but I'll say it anyway...don't believe for one second that an "establishment Republican" will do you any more good than a Democrat. The "establishment" guys are either bought off as well or just have no spine to stand up for what they SHOULD be standing up for. The "establishment" guys are not going to get it done in this country, bottom line! They will let the libs walk all over them. This country needs guys who don't have "party ties" but actually believe in the Constitution and stand up for what the American People want.

simple1
10-06-11, 23:44

Very well said.

While I've been prepping for maybe four years now, I've never been what I'd call a "disasterbater" i.e. seeing everything as portending TEOTWAWKI.

But for the last several months I've noticed many of the things you mention. And I can't help but wonder how much of what they say about bypassing congress, postponing elections, etc. is the trial balloon they often float to gauge sentiment.

I think we are in for interesting times indeed.

Belmont31R
10-06-11, 23:45
Well they are certainly playing the American people, and they are nothing but con men. Throughout history this same game has been played many times before, and they play to the jealous, the ignorant, and the bleeding hearts. They promise Heaven and deliver Hell. Their people live in a world of paranoia amongst neighbors, mass murder, servitude, and poverty.

Freedom does not promise anything but opportunity. Opportunity to either fail or succeed. They can promise health care for everyone but don't tell anyone their survival rates are lower or that innovation comes to a halt. They don't tell anyone their retirement is going to be living in a little run down apartment while they rot away malnourished and with crappy medical care from people who are too apathetic to care about them. They don't tell people their leaders are living in luxury and travelling to western nations for medical care. But they told them enough they would still rat out their best friend for reading a book about freedom. We cannot lose this war, and we are at war. War does not have to be between armies but it can be between ideologies and momentum amongst the populace. For centuries before the colonization of America Europe lived under authoritarian monarchies, religious theologies who burned people to death who didn't 'believe', and it wasn't until the Enlightenment period did things change. I think we need a new Enlightenment period where people realize the government control of things, the spending, and the general state of things do not work. Right now people are yearning for direction, and we cannot let the commies win this battle.

platoonDaddy
10-07-11, 04:50
Occupy DC Anarchists-Communists-Hippies say now preaching cannibalism – they want to kill the rich and eat them

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2011/10/06/occupy-dc-anarchists-communists-hippies-say-now-preaching-cannibalism-they-want-to-kill-the-rich-and-eat-them/#more-27470

LRS143
10-07-11, 09:17
I think the vision of a bright future has been bred out of our youth. The leftover hippies from the 60's have been waiting for their moment with a new batch and some support from up top. A lot of those hippies are in offices at the top now and they are behind all of this. soros, ayres, dohrn, etc... are all sworn enemies of the American way and they have obama's ear. holder, our currupt AG won't do his job because he's racist and anti-America, billions of tax dollars being thrown down the toilet in the name of "green jobs" which is complete f'n bullshit, and the occupy wall street bowel movement is populated by ignorant sheeple that don't see or probably a better description is don't care that these are the things that are killing the free market and everything around it. They're too stupid to look at facts and see that the free market works until it's strangled by progressivism in it's many disguises.
I totally agree that this "movement" is growing and it will at some point erupt into something ugly. To compare it to the Tea Party is idiotic. People in the Tea Party want a strong future for America, and the ows movement is pushing for tearing the system down and living in a third world-like country. They desire anarchy and lawlessness so they can smoke dope and live off other peoples hard work. It's going to be the original hippies, the new wannabe hippies, the unions, the new black panthers, the gangs (eventually), the white house, and we must not forget the zombies, that make up one side, and they'll be up against the veterans, their families, hunters, their families, and all the freedom loving patriots which includes some LEO's and current Military that won't side with the thugs. That will be an unbeatable force.
As I see things unfold on TV, and as I write I feel myself start to boil and get angry. I've read the "What about the mental part of it?" thread twice now knowing that the cool head will prevail and those "heads" in osw are certainly not cool. They will snap and when they do it will be a bad ugly day in America.
barack obama has ushered in this chaos on a red carpet. This is what he wanted, this is what his goal has been all of his life. I say not only remove him next year, but remove every politician, federal judge, etc... that does not embrace the Constitution and uphold it. Start jailing people for sedition starting at the very top with obama because his verbal support for osw is an endorsement. Take a no bullshit attitude towards America's future and let the rest be damned. Stop letting America's enemies hide behind the first amendment for obvious anti-American actions. I could go on and on!!!

Zhurdan
10-07-11, 09:30
Hahaha... "Green jobs". Heard on the news last night that the Post Office is yet again(still), down on their luck. So, to combat the lack of revenue, they're seeking more junk mail distributors to help with the downturn of revenue. More paper. Isn't that less green?

Green jobs are just a means and a way to destabilize everything else by bankrupting the country... IMO.

LRS143
10-07-11, 09:35
I agree with your "IMO"!

Just a Jarhead
10-07-11, 09:37
I think the vision of a bright future has been bred out of our youth. The leftover hippies from the 60's have been waiting for their moment with a new batch and some support from up top. A lot of those hippies are in offices at the top now and they are behind all of this. soros, ayres, dohrn, etc... are all sworn enemies of the American way and they have obama's ear. holder, our currupt AG won't do his job because he's racist and anti-America, billions of tax dollars being thrown down the toilet in the name of "green jobs" which is complete f'n bullshit, and the occupy wall street bowel movement is populated by ignorant sheeple that don't see or probably a better description is don't care that these are the things that are killing the free market and everything around it. They're too stupid to look at facts and see that the free market works until it's strangled by progressivism in it's many disguises.
I totally agree that this "movement" is growing and it will at some point erupt into something ugly. To compare it to the Tea Party is idiotic. People in the Tea Party want a strong future for America, and the ows movement is pushing for tearing the system down and living in a third world-like country. They desire anarchy and lawlessness so they can smoke dope and live off other peoples hard work. It's going to be the original hippies, the new wannabe hippies, the unions, the new black panthers, the gangs (eventually), the white house, and we must not forget the zombies, that make up one side, and they'll be up against the veterans, their families, hunters, their families, and all the freedom loving patriots which includes some LEO's and current Military that won't side with the thugs. That will be an unbeatable force.
As I see things unfold on TV, and as I write I feel myself start to boil and get angry. I've read the "What about the mental part of it?" thread twice now knowing that the cool head will prevail and those "heads" in osw are certainly not cool. They will snap and when they do it will be a bad ugly day in America.
barack obama has ushered in this chaos on a red carpet. This is what he wanted, this is what his goal has been all of his life. I say not only remove him next year, but remove every politician, federal judge, etc... that does not embrace the Constitution and uphold it. Start jailing people for sedition starting at the very top with obama because his verbal support for osw is an endorsement. Take a no bullshit attitude towards America's future and let the rest be damned. Stop letting America's enemies hide behind the first amendment for obvious anti-American actions. I could go on and on!!!

Amen Brother!

Charlie Don't Surf
10-07-11, 10:05

Rush Limbaugh certainly thinks so...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/10/rush-limbaugh-on-occupy-wall-street-protests-theres-no-doubt-in-my-mind-the-white-house-is-behind-this-video/

With winter approaching I suspect that these protests will die down as it gets colder and then return with a vengeance next year(depending if the union and Soros financing holds up). 2012 is going to be very interesting. Some people are suggesting that the potus is going to do the kind of things that most Americans would deem unthinkable for an American president to do. If you really examine who this man is, these things aren't unthinkable. If fast and furious is what it appears, I'd say then it confirms some people's worst fears. How close is 1861?

Doc Safari
10-07-11, 10:10
How close is 1865?

Uh, that would actually be 1861.

But the operative analogy is French Revolution, not US Civil War.

It would be good for these people to remember that even some of the people who cheered the executions the loudest ended up tasting the cold steel blade of the guillotine themselves.

LRS143
10-07-11, 10:11
Fast and Furious was obviously designed as a tool against the 2nd Amendment. Obama and Holder are behind it at the top level. They are both involved and it will come out eventully.
They salivate at the thought of a disarmend America that they can control.

Charlie Don't Surf
10-07-11, 10:27

Fixed, thanks

LRS143
10-07-11, 10:33
It would be good for these people to remember that even some of the people who cheered the executions the loudest ended up tasting the cold steel blade of the guillotine themselves.

DAMN! Can I print that on a t-shirt too?!!!

warrendee
10-07-11, 13:47
there have been 3 high profile democrat politicians around the country calling for things like suspending Congressional elections, and Obama today was lamenting about politics getting in the way of fixing the country. Reading into things..but NOT enough to enter tinfoil territory...it sounds like what they really want is a dictatorship. Obama has previously made comments about how much easier it would be to rule China that be the American president.

Not tinfoile country at all. It's happened before in history, no reason why it could not happen here. I wish I had saved it, but BO also said at one point that he really wished that he could do it his way, without interferance, or words to that effect, and it put me in mind of some African dictators. Not tinfoil country at all.

VooDoo6Actual
10-07-11, 13:57
If things keep heating up w/ protests, violence etc. he will get his Martial Law thereby suspending the constitution and then all the tinfoil hat accusers/fingerpointers will be living it like everyone else....

People were telling me I was overthinking it & overeacting more than 6 months ago when I saw it coming including some on M4C.

Now they are calling/emailing me for advice on what to do etc.

I told them to seek out Sean Penn, Rosanne Barr, Alec Baldwin, Geanine Garafalo, Timothy Robbins, Matt Damon etc. who know infinitely more than I do etc. ......

Kfgk14
10-07-11, 14:05
there have been 3 high profile democrat politicians around the country calling for things like suspending Congressional elections, and Obama today was lamenting about politics getting in the way of fixing the country. Reading into things..but NOT enough to enter tinfoil territory...it sounds like what they really want is a dictatorship. Obama has previously made comments about how much easier it would be to rule China that be the American president.

Not tinfoile country at all. It's happened before in history, no reason why it could not happen here. I wish I had saved it, but BO also said at one point that he really wished that he could do it his way, without interferance, or words to that effect, and it put me in mind of some African dictators. Not tinfoil country at all.

^^ Why we have guns in America, written by a modern rarity, observation and critical thinking ^^

If I wanted to live in China I'd go to China. I'm more and more concerned that we're going to be under martial law soon though, they indicate every day they have the intent to do just that.

Irish
10-07-11, 15:37
Bad news...

Sir Mervyn King was speaking after the decision by the Bank’s Monetary Policy Committee to put £75billion ($117 Billion US) of newly created money into the economy in a desperate effort to stave off a new credit crisis and a UK recession.

For those less savvy in economics this will drive inflation up for the Brits meaning it takes more money to purchase the same item in the future.

The world is facing the worst financial crisis since at least the 1930s “if not ever”, the Governor of the Bank of England said last night.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/8812260/World-facing-worst-financial-crisis-in-history-Bank-of-England-Governor-says.html

Charlie Don't Surf
10-07-11, 16:14
If things keep heating up w/ protests, violence etc. he will get his Martial Law thereby suspending the constitution and then all the tinfoill hat accusers/fingerpointers will be living it like everyone else....

I'd look for a major false flag op as a pretext for massive confiscation of private firearms. Fast and Furious appears to be a poorly thought out and badly executed slow drip method to achieve it. To do a major extra constitutional power grab before the population is disarmed would be suicide. OTOH, I think rationality left this bunch a while ago; plenty of wars have begun due to false assumptions of rationality.

NWPilgrim
10-07-11, 16:25
I am starting to think these protests are just a lame attempt to deflect attention. Notice how the media is trying very hard to liken these to the Tea Party protests. They saw conservative do something phenomenal and now they want to copy, hoping to deflect attention from themselves as the authors of the last three years of stimulus and bailout failures.

These are going to fizzle out. They are stoked right now with paid protesters. The useful idiots tagging along will get bored or move on. The paid people just do not have the populace behind them for violence. That is not to say that the general urban rabble may not just erupt of their own accord some day. But these protests specifically I think are lame and only being hyped into seeming significance by an enthusiastic Dem party and popular media.

Every time these yahoos try to copy true grassroots movements they fail. They are astroturf. They hope that at least it draws attention from WH criminal activity, and also for a slight chance they gain legs with enough useful idiots climbing aboard. Many of them today have no clue why they are protesting. While they are undisciplined and prone to violence, they do not have a real cause they know of to fight for or against. Wait until they meet those who very clearly have a cause they are more than willing to fight for.

VooDoo6Actual
10-07-11, 16:26
I'd look for a major false flag op as a pretext for massive confiscation of private firearms. Fast and Furious appears to be a poorly thought out and badly executed slow drip method to achieve it. To do a major extra constitutional power grab before the population is disarmed would be suicide. OTOH, I think rationality left this bunch a while ago; plenty of wars have begun due to false assumptions of rationality.

Sure, I have said that right here on M4C sometime (more than 6 months) ago. No surprises or cathartic epiphanies there.

Since when has this Admin done anything to indicate RATIONAL thinking or even PRAGMATIC thinking for that matter ?

Charlie Don't Surf
10-07-11, 16:55
Sure, I have said that right here on M4C sometime ago. No surprises or cathartic epiphanies there.

Since when has this Admin done anything to indicate RATIONAL thinking or even PRAGMATIC thinking for that matter ?

That is what scares me. The admin isn't even showing average political survival skill. The passing of obamacare was a Pyrrhic victory, the tactics they used against rock solid opposition spent all of the political capital the admin had(and it was still a lot). That was the last actual legislative or foreign policy accomplishment of the administration and it was only the 2nd year of the term. Harry Reid using the nuclear option yesterday over a trivial thing such as a China trade bill shows me that they've lost both restraint and rationality.

It will take an act of Divine intervention for the Republic to survive these fools.

Doc Safari
10-07-11, 17:11
Harry Reid using the nuclear option yesterday over a trivial thing such as a China trade bill shows me that they've lost both restraint and rationality.

It will take an act of Divine intervention for the Republic to survive these fools.

I'm beginning to think we don't survive it as a nation.

The maneuvers to go around the law or even common decency are accelerating. Like two cowboys arguing in a saloon, 'This can only end one way.'

Just a Jarhead
10-07-11, 17:30
I'm beginning to think we don't survive it as a nation.

The maneuvers to go around the law or even common decency are accelerating. Like two cowboys arguing in a saloon, 'This can only end one way.'

It's up to everyone of us to do our part when the time comes. In the Revolutionary War only 3% of the men were willing to take up arms. 3 friggin %. And they won. They beat the British, the mightiest military at the time. A band of gypsies won. Look at the mischief maurading bands of taliban can create. It doesn't take many. Only a committed 3%. Take a vow in your heart that you will be one of the III and that you will lay your life down if necessary for future generations. "no greater love"

III

LRS143
10-07-11, 17:43
Dang! Now I have t-shirts to print and 3% patches?

Count me in as a 3%er!

VooDoo6Actual
10-07-11, 20:33
When the FEMA Camp roundup starts that's when many will realize WTF ?

Javelin
10-07-11, 20:44

But the operative analogy is French Revolution, not US Civil War.

Agree. Unfortunately we have become such a Privileged Society that I am not sure the dogs would bite the hand of the owner if they keep throwing them a bone every now and then.

Kfgk14
10-07-11, 21:51
It's up to everyone of us to do our part when the time comes. In the Revolutionary War only 3% of the men were willing to take up arms. 3 friggin %. And they won. They beat the British, the mightiest military at the time. A band of gypsies won. Look at the mischief maurading bands of taliban can create. It doesn't take many. Only a committed 3%. Take a vow in your heart that you will be one of the III and that you will lay your life down if necessary for future generations. "no greater love"

III

Amen. We must always be vigilant in the protection of freedom, lest we lose it.

QuietShootr
10-07-11, 22:36
If things keep heating up w/ protests, violence etc. he will get his Martial Law thereby suspending the constitution and then all the tinfoil hat accusers/fingerpointers will be living it like everyone else....

People were telling me I was overthinking it & overeacting more than 6 months ago when I saw it coming including some on M4C.

Now they are calling/emailing me for advice on what to do etc.

I told them to seek out Sean Penn, Rosanne Barr, Alec Baldwin, Geanine Garafalo, Timothy Robbins, Matt Damon etc. who know infinitely more than I do etc. ......

This.

I hope the internet's still up long enough for me to come back and give a big **** You to the naysayers here after the shit truly jumps off.

Kfgk14
10-08-11, 10:27
This.

I hope the internet's still up long enough for me to come back and give a big **** You to the naysayers here after the shit truly jumps off.

I'm gonna be :haha: when some of the oxygen-wasters who laughed at me for prepping six months ago are on my doorstep for a handout, heck, maybe I'll throw them a granola bar to fight over if I'm feeling charitable :no:

Norseman
10-08-11, 11:54
I agree with many of the outlooks you guys are stateing, the impression I get any more is that we are in the proverbial pressure cooker, and everyday someone turns up the flame another degree thus moving us into the mode of it's not a matter of "if" , but a matter of "when".

VooDoo6Actual
10-08-11, 11:57
This.

I would be surprised if the internet is up (still functioning) due to Arab Spring phenom etc. Not impossible, just surprised.

For sure you can't rely on the current Media to report TRUTH.

When innocent people (collateral damage) are getting whacked .....

It's all regulated now anyways so business as usual if the gloves come off.

Getting TRUTH out will not be so easy...

I would not be surprised if NATO would be called in as well if gets out of hand...

simple1
10-08-11, 11:58
This.

I hope the naysayers are right.

I'd rather be wrong on this.

But if they are wrong...I think anything I could say would pale in comparison to what they'll be dealing with.

QuietShootr
10-08-11, 14:28
I would be surprised if the internet is up due to Arab Spring phenom etc. Not impossible, just surprised.

I would not be surprised if NATO would be called in as well if gets out of hand...

Well, they can't shut down Hotel Foxtrot. The truth will be out there - you'll just have to be equipped to send and receive it.

QuietShootr
10-08-11, 14:31
I'm gonna be :haha: when some of the oxygen-wasters who laughed at me for prepping six months ago are on my doorstep for a handout, heck, maybe I'll throw them a granola bar to fight over if I'm feeling charitable :no:

Feh... bring another doctor, a hot daughter, or some ammo if you want something from me - otherwise, YOYO, GFL, and GFY. I expect no quarter from anyone, and will give none.

Belmont31R
10-08-11, 14:40
Well, they can't shut down Hotel Foxtrot. The truth will be out there - you'll just have to be equipped to send and receive it.

Easily done. Easier than the internet.

QuietShootr
10-08-11, 14:47
Easily done. Easier than the internet.

Only in a very limited area.

Belmont31R
10-08-11, 14:58
Only in a very limited area.

Nope. And Im not sure of the value of open air comms if you're discussing anything of value. The source can be triangulated, and listened in on. Im guessing there are not enough encrypted over the air communications in this country to be of any value, and even encrypted OTA comms can be triangulated.

FWIW I was US Army signal who dealt with brigade, division, and higher communications including communications to the White House military communications staff. COMSEC is taken very seriously, and OTA civilian communications pale in comparison and except in a few specialty cases is not anything the military does not have a lot of experience in. Your home HAM setup is not going to keep anything a secret. Yes you will most likely still be able to TX and RX if you live in a rural area but that doesn't mean someone else is not RX'ing everything. If you're talking about encrypted and trunked type communications systems the gov already has all those keys.

QuietShootr
10-08-11, 15:19
Nope. And Im not sure of the value of open air comms if you're discussing anything of value. The source can be triangulated, and listened in on. Im guessing there are not enough encrypted over the air communications in this country to be of any value, and even encrypted OTA comms can be triangulated.

FWIW I was US Army signal who dealt with brigade, division, and higher communications including communications to the White House military communications staff. COMSEC is taken very seriously, and OTA civilian communications pale in comparison and except in a few specialty cases is not anything the military does not have a lot of experience in. Your home HAM setup is not going to keep anything a secret. Yes you will most likely still be able to TX and RX if you live in a rural area but that doesn't mean someone else is not RX'ing everything. If you're talking about encrypted and trunked type communications systems the gov already has all those keys.

I am certainly not going to give away the ending before the game starts, but there are some people who have more going on than just Grandpa Fred's old Heathkit. And you know full well that DFing NVIS out of ground-wave range is not as simple as DFing VHF-FM. Add automatic ALC-varying circuits to defeat TX fingerprinting, and rapidly-deploying and moving stations, and you could have a piece of work on your hands finding a specific transmitter.

Belmont31R
10-08-11, 15:41
I am certainly not going to give away the ending before the game starts, but there are some people who have more going on than just Grandpa Fred's old Heathkit. And you know full well that DFing NVIS out of ground-wave range is not as simple as DFing VHF-FM. Add automatic ALC-varying circuits to defeat TX fingerprinting, and rapidly-deploying and moving stations, and you could have a piece of work on your hands finding a specific transmitter.

The main thing is the TX location, and there are receiver's with a very wide range. Yes there are certain things you can do to to make finding the TX location harder, and bounce the signal around a lot which means more work but not enough to keep the TX location hidden in the long run. What you are talking about with bouncing the signal around can cause distortion in triangulation devices and techniques but remember the further the signal goes out the less power it has. Also not all methods of TX allow for that type of signal bounce.

No matter what TX and RX method you use moving locations is the best method. Obviously if someone has advanced signal knowledge, that will help them a lot, but no matter what you do ANY form of radio transmission is inherently dangerous even if all a receiver gets is noise. Thats why we drilled on rapid setup and tear down. Under an hour we could get LOS and sat comms running in under an hour from stopping and jumping out of a truck. A little bit different than running around with a CB and an antenna but then again CB doesn't allow world wide VOIP, PTT, and VTC....

ryan
10-08-11, 20:41
Coming to a town near you (or possibly already there)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy-Auburn/256257967748927

http://www.occupytogether.org/

simple1
10-08-11, 22:13
I wonder how much of the concern we feel is simply our perception?

Here’s the point of my question:

At the height of the Tea Party movement prior to the last election ALL of the leftists were bemoaning the coming violence, breakdown of civil discourse, riots in the streets, etc.

Now that the leftists are out in force protesting we are doing the same thing.

So…how much of this is just a lack of distrust of those on the opposite end of the ideological spectrum?

Don’t get me wrong, as I feel we are closer to the edge than ever. I just don’t know that that feeling is as rational as I think.

Charlie Don't Surf
10-08-11, 22:43
I would be surprised if the internet is up due to Arab Spring phenom etc. Not impossible, just surprised.

If you really want to see anger in the streets then taking down the internet would be the way to go. Imagine what 300 million Americans would do without the ability to download porn, look at cat videos on youtube, update facebook status, or steal music. The government taking down the internet would provoke the quickest revolution in history. Its easy for countries like China and Iran to suppress the internet, most of their households are lucky to have electricity and running water. But once a country has tasted unfettered internet access, there is no going back.

The admin doesn't need the internet down to control the message, they have ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR......... Who are you going to believe the MSM or your lying eyes? After pulling the wool over the country's eyes in 08', they are still doing it with the myriad of scandals that are being suppressed every day.

I am not worried about NATO, they have almost zero ability to project power and lack the logistics to maintain operations so far away. They couldn't do it in Kosovo without us and certainly couldn't do it in Libya without us. I wonder how many aircraft carriers they could have built with the Greek bailouts?

Charlie Don't Surf
10-08-11, 22:55
I wonder how much of the concern we feel is simply our perception?

Here’s the point of my question:

At the height of the Tea Party movement prior to the last election ALL of the leftists were bemoaning the coming violence, breakdown of civil discourse, riots in the streets, etc.

Now that the leftists are out in force protesting we are doing the same thing.

So…how much of this is just a lack of distrust of those on the opposite end of the ideological spectrum?

Don’t get me wrong, as I feel we are closer to the edge than ever. I just don’t know that that feeling is as rational as I think.

The difference is that the Left said that to discredit and smear the Tea Party and had zero evidence to support it. When that clown shot Giffords and others in Arizona the media and the Left tripped over themselves to falsely blame the Tea Party. When the Times Square bomber hit the news, Mayor Bloomberg claimed it was probably someone upset over the new healthcare law.

How many Tea Partiers have been arrested? Zero.

There is no imagination or smearing going on when we are talking about the occupy wall st. protestors. These people are carrying banners and signs blatantly calling for violent revolution. Socialists and communists are out in the open saying these things. We are simply believing them when they spew their class warfare rhetoric.

How many wall st. protestors have been arrested? Last time I checked it was near 1000.

What do the Tea Partiers want? A return to the Constitution.
What do the dirty hippies on wall st. want? "The fundamental transformation of the United States."

This is also a case of pure projectionism on the Left.

simple1
10-08-11, 23:44
The difference is that the Left said that to discredit and smear the Tea Party and had zero evidence to support it. When that clown shot Giffords and others in Arizona the media and the Left tripped over themselves to falsely blame the Tea Party. When the Times Square bomber hit the news, Mayor Bloomberg claimed it was probably someone upset over the new healthcare law.

There is no imagination or smearing going on when we are talking about the occupy wall st. protestors. These people are carrying banners and signs blatantly calling for violent revolution. Socialists and communists are out in the open saying these things. We are simply believing them when they spew their class warfare rhetoric.

How many wall st. protestors have been arrested? Last time I checked it was near 1000.

What do the dirty hippies on wall st. want? "The fundamental transformation of the United States."

Thinking about it you make a cogent point.

I guess sometimes, in my attempt to listen to both sides, I’m influenced by the rhetoric (and omissions) of the MSM.

I need to sharpen my critical thinking.

Just a Jarhead
10-09-11, 05:17
I need to sharpen my critical thinking.

With all due respect, you need to do your homework also. It appears you are way behind the curve in knowing and understanding who these people are and who is behind these disruptions, what their goal is and how they plan to go about achieving it.

I do not mean this disparagingly at all but your post reveals an utter lack of knowledge & gravity of the situation at hand. However, better to the party late than never! And these "Occupy Wallstreet" protest are just a part of the situation. The pressures on currencies and economies worldwide is staggering. The "smart money" already says collapse of Europe and then US economies is pretty much inevitible at this point. Unavoidable.Just a matter of when. Although mircacles do happen ocassionally. This is where the real mayhem comes in. These Wall Street Protestor clowns are just trying everything they can to aggrivate the situation and push it along faster and usher in their eutopian socialistic world. These are the same people who are unprepared for the collapse and will be on the receiving end of black rifle's.

Shocking Video: Frances Fox Piven & Fellow Professors Indoctrinating College Students at CUNY To Get Involved and Be Ready For Violent Street Battles & Breaking Down Capitalism http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shocking-video-frances-fox-piven-and-fellow-professors-indoctrinating-college-students-at-cuny-to-get-involved-and-be-ready-violent-streets-battles-and-breaking-down-capitalism/

If you don't know who or what Cloward & Piven were and said start doing your homework. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cloward+%26+piven&aq=f

Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan, Crash The Stock Market, And Redistribute Wealth In America
Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-03-22/news/30073732_1_stock-market-seiu-secret-plan#ixzz1aHJnY3Jv
Start doing your homework on Stephen Lerner http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stephen+lerner&aq=f and this http://www.theblaze.com/?s=stephen+lerner

Start doing your homework on Van Jones
Start doing your homeowrk on George Soros and the economies he has already so proudly taken down.
Or maybe listen to the words of Congresswoman Maxine Waters http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=maxine+waters+socialism&aq=f

VooDoo6Actual
10-09-11, 09:32
If you really want to see anger in the streets then taking down the internet would be the way to go. Imagine what 300 million Americans would do without the ability to download porn, look at cat videos on youtube, update facebook status, or steal music. The government taking down the internet would provoke the quickest revolution in history. Its easy for countries like China and Iran to suppress the internet, most of their households are lucky to have electricity and running water. But once a country has tasted unfettered internet access, there is no going back.

The admin doesn't need the internet down to control the message, they have ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR......... Who are you going to believe the MSM or your lying eyes? After pulling the wool over the country's eyes in 08', they are still doing it with the myriad of scandals that are being suppressed every day.

I am not worried about NATO, they have almost zero ability to project power and lack the logistics to maintain operations so far away. They couldn't do it in Kosovo without us and certainly couldn't do it in Libya without us. I wonder how many aircraft carriers they could have built with the Greek bailouts?

Notice I already stated TRUTH thereby default eliminating any Major US Media Presstitute/Pimper. I think most people that are educated at this point, are aware that the media is FUBAR. I think the Admin does want/need the internet down if they get Martial Law etc. whether or not that happens remains to be seen. We know they have the internet "KILL" switch etc. Part of the control and ruse. The NET via Social Networks IS precisely how Arab Spring acheived it's efficacy. NOT conventional NEWS media.

NATO is capable (notice I did not say competent/conversant/adroit) of inflicting massive causalties on innocent people as evidenced in other AO's i.e. Libya, Kosovo et alia etc. While it is conjecture & supposition at this point, it is a possibility and an illustration of how this is already planned & has been implemented in other AO's.

All setup by design with Political Prestidigitation.

What transpires remains to be seen...

Kfgk14
10-09-11, 13:02

Their only argument is the barrel of a gun they don't think we mere mortals should own. this can have two outcomes:
1.) They give up, go home, and lead their useless lives, then they die.
2.) They decide to do something rash and violent, like rushing into Wall Street and breaking things/attacking traders/etc., killing/beating LE, etc. Then it would probably be imitated across the country, which would only either A.) be stomped out by the cops or B.) would escalate and create bigger issues. This would leave the ball in our court to some degree.

Irish
10-09-11, 15:14
Watch this video! Economic collapse in 2 to 3 weeks. (http://youtu.be/6UGDTtqklSo)

Former U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce and current senior advisor to the IMF, Dr. Robert Shapiro, said today in an interview with the BBC that only a credible plan can prevent a total meltdown:

"If they can not address the financial crisis in a credible way I believe within perhaps 2 to 3 weeks we will have a meltdown in sovereign debt which will produce a meltdown across the European banking system. We are not just talking about a relatively small Belgian bank, we are talking about the largest banks in the world, the largest banks in Germany, the largest banks in France, that will spread to the United Kingdom, it will spread everywhere because the global financial system is so interconnected. All those banks are counterparties to every significant bank in the United States, and in Britain, and in Japan, and around the world. This would be a crisis that would be in my view more serious than the crisis in 2008...."

Rest of article is here and is a good read with warnings from Soros, former Secretary Treasury Paul Volcker, former Fed chairman Alan Greenspan, and economist Nouriel Roubini have all warned that what we’re facing today could be potentially worse than the Great Depression of the 1930′s and the Long Depression of the 1870′s. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/economic-apocalypse-goes-mainstream-meltdown-in-two-to-three-weeks-it-will-spread-everywhere-most-serious-financial-crisis-ever-worse-than-great-depression_10072011

NWPilgrim
10-09-11, 15:31
Watch this video! Economic collapse in 2 to 3 weeks. (http://youtu.be/6UGDTtqklSo)

Former U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce and current senior advisor to the IMF, Dr. Robert Shapiro, said today in an interview with the BBC that only a credible plan can prevent a total meltdown:

Rest of article is here and is a good read with warnings from Soros, former Secretary Treasury Paul Volcker, former Fed chairman Alan Greenspan, and economist Nouriel Roubini have all warned that what we’re facing today could be potentially worse than the Great Depression of the 1930′s and the Long Depression of the 1870′s. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/economic-apocalypse-goes-mainstream-meltdown-in-two-to-three-weeks-it-will-spread-everywhere-most-serious-financial-crisis-ever-worse-than-great-depression_10072011

That is too funny!!! Look who is warning about a "credible plan!!!" The only credible plan I know of is for everyone to default on the stupid debts that have been piled up and start over with "live within your means" discipline, and let those who gambled on the house of cards reap their consequence.

But for the like of George "Let's crash the Pound Sterling" Soros, and leaders/advisors of IMF and Fed Reserve to lecture on a CREDIBLE PLAN?!?!

:haha::laugh::jester::lol::rolleyes::confused::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::suicide2:

By which I don't mean to discount the consequences, but I due impune their motives. They are not trying to get a rational, credible plan that benefits us individually or as a country. They are trying to scare us into servitude.. "If you peasants don't shoulder the yoke and pay the lords their tribute, you shall have chaos! It will be scary for you!!"

When, in fact, it is they who are scared to death we will default on them and shirk off the yoke of debt enslavement.

Irish
10-09-11, 15:38
But for the like of George "Let's crash the Pound Sterling" Soros, and leaders/advisors of IMF and Fed Reserve to lecture on a CREDIBLE PLAN?!?!

The financial collapse has already been planned and mapped out in full and will help lead to WWIII and the restructuring of the new world order along with our "global economy". These types of warnings are rather convenient so they can say "I told you so!" after the fact. The news pundits will be focused on the warning after the fact rather than the origin of the collapse and will make the architects out to be the heroes due to their "predictions".

Belmont31R
10-09-11, 15:42
The financial collapse has already been planned and mapped out in full and will help lead to WWIII and the restructuring of the new world order along with our "global economy". These types of warnings are rather convenient so they can say "I told you so!" after the fact. The news pundits will be focused on the warning after the fact rather than the origin of the collapse and will make the architects out to be the heroes due to their "predictions".

Sorta like a "house for every American" leading to a housing crash due to a minority of home owners getting loans they would never had qualified for if the banks had been left to their own devices, and the Fed was not punishing banks who didn't make risky loans. Then they setup Fannie and Freddie to hide all these bad loans. Then the tax payer was put on the hook for pumping money into these institutions.

VooDoo6Actual
10-09-11, 20:13
That is too funny!!! Look who is warning about a "credible plan!!!" The only credible plan I know of is for everyone to default on the stupid debts that have been piled up and start over with "live within your means" discipline, and let those who gambled on the house of cards reap their consequence.

:haha::laugh::jester::lol::rolleyes::confused::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::suicide2:

By which I don't mean to discount the consequences, but I due impune their motives. They are not trying to get a rational, credible plan that benefits us individually or as a country. They are trying to scare us into servitude.. "If you peasants don't shoulder the yoke and pay the lords their tribute, you shall have chaos! It will be scary for you!!"

When, in fact, it is they who are scared to death we will default on them and shirk off the yoke of debt enslavement.

He's all part of the problem & TRYING to run interference like he's innocent. Lot's of people are dead because of this guy already, i.e. Libya, Yemen etc.
He is part of CFR/TriLateral/Bilderberg etc.

People that were saying Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy in the past are now awakening to the reality of it....
Another reason they want to abolish Guns & Constitution effectively abolishing all human rights in the US.

Javelin
10-09-11, 20:50
I think so. :D

NWPilgrim
10-10-11, 02:28

Well said.

amac
10-10-11, 07:34

The financial collapse has already BEGUN and the new world order is taking shape right before our eyes. Most people don't realize it and the media isn't highlighting the changes. Look overseas and you'll see a new financial machine taking over. It's called the IMF! What's more, our socialistic, left-wing, elitist owned and controlled media is cheerleading our politicians as they systematically usurp constitutional rights into government regulated priveledges - soon to be known as entitlements.

Notice... when things get so bad and desperate and complete collapse appears imminent, the new world regime steps in to rescue the day. The intentions seem noble on the surface, but if you keep reading the legislation, these spinsters slip in more control and regulation. :stop:

simple1
10-10-11, 09:03
With all due respect, you need to do your homework also. It appears you are way behind the curve in knowing and understanding who these people are and who is behind these disruptions, what their goal is and how they plan to go about achieving it.

I do not mean this disparagingly at all but your post reveals an utter lack of knowledge & gravity of the situation at hand. However, better to the party late than never! And these "Occupy Wallstreet" protest are just a part of the situation. The pressures on currencies and economies worldwide is staggering. The "smart money" already says collapse of Europe and then US economies is pretty much inevitible at this point. Unavoidable.Just a matter of when. Although mircacles do happen ocassionally. This is where the real mayhem comes in. These Wall Street Protestor clowns are just trying everything they can to aggrivate the situation and push it along faster and usher in their eutopian socialistic world. These are the same people who are unprepared for the collapse and will be on the receiving end of black rifle's.

Shocking Video: Frances Fox Piven & Fellow Professors Indoctrinating College Students at CUNY To Get Involved and Be Ready For Violent Street Battles & Breaking Down Capitalism http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shocking-video-frances-fox-piven-and-fellow-professors-indoctrinating-college-students-at-cuny-to-get-involved-and-be-ready-violent-streets-battles-and-breaking-down-capitalism/

If you don't know who or what Cloward & Piven were and said start doing your homework. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cloward+%26+piven&aq=f

Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan, Crash The Stock Market, And Redistribute Wealth In America
Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-03-22/news/30073732_1_stock-market-seiu-secret-plan#ixzz1aHJnY3Jv
Start doing your homework on Stephen Lerner http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stephen+lerner&aq=f and this http://www.theblaze.com/?s=stephen+lerner

Start doing your homework on Van Jones
Start doing your homeowrk on George Soros and the economies he has already so proudly taken down.
Or maybe listen to the words of Congresswoman Maxine Waters http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=maxine+waters+socialism&aq=f

Thanks for the links. I'd seen a couple of those before but some of it was new for me. I used to keep up with this stuff a little just haven’t lately.

Doing a little digging I came across this:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/video-exposing-occupy-wall-street-was-organized-from-day-one-by-seiu-acorn-front-the-working-family-party-and-how-they-all-tie-to-the-obama-administration-dnc-democratic-socialists-of-america/

Seems that the same players keep cropping up doesn’t it?

My initial thought, that concern over these protests might be unfounded, was naïve. It seems obvious that the whole thing was financed and orchestrated by the usual suspects.

What comes of it remains to be seen, but it does bear watching as Soros has a pretty good track record of success.

Irish
10-10-11, 11:39
Just a few things to be made aware of on the economics side of the house.

UK PM says only weeks left til Euro financial collapse. http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/bd7d2ed0-f26e-11e0-824e-00144feab49a.html#axzz1aOc9gEei

EU delays summit to finalize crisis plan. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/EU-delays-summit-to-finalize-apf-4161287153.html?x=0&.v=2

Nightgunner
10-10-11, 11:41
Nothing to see here move along, y'all are just paranoid. :help:

Stangman
10-10-11, 11:59
Just a few things to be made aware of on the economics side of the house.

UK PM says only weeks left til Euro financial collapse. http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/bd7d2ed0-f26e-11e0-824e-00144feab49a.html#axzz1aOc9gEei

EU delays summit to finalize crisis plan. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/EU-delays-summit-to-finalize-apf-4161287153.html?x=0&.v=2

Mind doing a copy & paste job for us on the top link? You have to be registered to see it...