PDA

View Full Version : WTS: RRA Dominator 1 Sight/EOTech Mount

DaBigBR
03-02-11, 23:33
Offered for sale is a Rock River Arms Dominator 1 Rear Sight / EOTech mount. This sight/mount replaces the rear carry handle and allows the EOTech to be mounted for full time, lower 1/3 cowitness. The rear sight is an A2 style. I purchased this sight/mount for my rifle in 2007 and removed in after purchasing a new EOTech with an integral mount (no need for a riser). I am very fond of this mount for use with the EOTech and have recommended them to several friends and coworkers. This item is in very good condition and all sight adjustments work properly.

The retail price on the current Dominator mount is $175. Being that this is a Dominator 1 (single crossbolt notch), I am asking $75 SHIPPED for it.

Acceptable methods of payment are PayPal (no fee added) and postal money order. Personal checks are not accepted. The only trade I would be interested in right now would be a NIB Magpul UBR stock set in black. Please let me know if you have questions. I will try to put pictures up ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

DaBigBR
05-03-11, 20:48
BUMP!

DaBigBR
11-23-11, 09:37
BUMP

Found the Dominator in a box the other day and forgot that I still had it. Price remains $75 shipped.

I also have an LMT rail mounted, fixed front sight that I would like $40 shipped for.