PDA

View Full Version : Magpul PMag 30 round Magazines $12.95

christcorp
03-02-11, 23:41
I'm not a big fan of plastic magazines, but I know many of you like the PMags. This is a great company. Very reputable. They have:

MAGPUL PMAG 30 Standard - 2nd Gen. 30Rd AR15/M16 .223 Remington / 5.56x45mm NATO Polymer Magazine with self attaching dust cover.

$12.95

Honestly; not sure on the whole 2nd generation thing with PMag. Maybe there's a 3rd or 4th gen, so the $12.95 isn't that great a price. On the other hand; maybe 2nd gen is great. Anyway; I'm a USGI metal magazine lover; who retrofits all my GI mags with Magpul Genration III followers. I also use a lot of Master-Mold Thermold 20 round zytel mags. But I do recognize that a lot of people like the PMags, so I thought I'd share a sale they have going on. later....

http://www.weaponsworld.com/shooting/magazines/ar-15-type-rifle-magazines/magpul-standard-30rd-pmag-mag211-blk.html

Stickman
03-02-11, 23:51
I've never heard of the company, but they are showing both generations of PMAGs in their images. Nice pics though.

GTO
03-02-11, 23:51
Its a non window mag which you can get for $10 on sale. I get windows for $13.

I don't like aluminum mags since I've dented a few and would want upgrade the follower anyway making it the price of the "better" P mag.:p

christcorp
03-03-11, 00:14
I've never heard of the company, but they are showing both generations of PMAGs in their images. Nice pics though.

They've been around. I know quite a few people who have ordered from them. The owner spends a lot of time and is a sponsor on calguns.net forum. Anyway; thought some people would be interested. Cheapest sales recently have been about $14.95. Seemed like a decent price. I have a couple of pmags. They're OK. I prefer the USGI Mil Surplus mags; "WITH a Magpul Gen III follower". But for those who like PMags, these seem to be the best price going right now.

C_Heath
03-06-11, 09:09
Its a non window mag which you can get for $10 on sale. I get windows for $13.

I don't like aluminum mags since I've dented a few and would want upgrade the follower anyway making it the price of the "better" P mag.:p

Would you like to share your source?

SlowSrt4
03-06-11, 11:05
^ I agree. How about a link.

jbo723
03-06-11, 21:11

Interested as well..

duece71
03-06-11, 21:17
Yes please, thank you.

OTO27
03-07-11, 01:06
I'd buy the heck out of some $10 PMAGs

christcorp
03-07-11, 01:10
I started this thread by saying that I wasn't a big PMag fan; but I wanted to pass on what I consider to be a decent price on PMags, by a very reputable company. But if I could buy PMags for $10, even I would consider it.

SlowSrt4
03-07-11, 10:35
Hmm that guy is now banned?

Birddog1911
03-07-11, 10:42
Christcorp, just buy one, and give it a try. You'll be a convert, just like me. Personally, unless I can get Colt AR mags for $5 a piece, like I did at a pawn shop, I'll buy nothing but PMags anymore.

I thought that they were a fad for some time, and then I thought, oh, why not. I have been happily impressed with the quality of the mags.

ghostman1960
03-07-11, 10:57
Windowed $14.95
http://www.weaponsworld.com/shooting/magazines/ar-15-type-rifle-magazines/magpul-maglevel-30rd-pmag-mag210-blk.html

Standard $12.95
http://www.weaponsworld.com/shooting/magazines/ar-15-type-rifle-magazines/magpul-standard-30rd-pmag-mag211-blk.html

christcorp
03-07-11, 11:40
Ghostman; that is the same link i started the thread with. Very good company by the way.

Birddog; I own 3 PMags. They're OK. Just not my thing. I shoot them, but I prefer USGI Surplus. Matter of fact, I just bought a new M&P15 for christmas, and they include a PMag with each rifle. (That's my 3rd one). They're OK. I've never dogged them or anyone for owning one. Just that i prefer USGI Metal surplus. (With a magpul gen III follower in it).

As for the "Window" versions, I really can't understand buying those. Spend more money on a magazine that has an automatic weak spot built into it, just so you can see how many rounds are still in the magazine??? Just don't get it. I'm not going to war, and if I ever use the rifle for self defense, I really doubt more than 20-30 rounds are going to be used. So knowing how many rounds are left in the magazine isn't important. When the bolt locks back, (Being a lefty it's real easy to also see); I simply drop the magazine out and put another magazine in it's place. Again; whatever a person likes is cool. That's why I posted the link. But I'm happier using 30 round USGI Metal surplus mags and 20 round master-mold law/govt use zytel mags.

Now, if someone wants to trade some USGI surplus for a brand new PMag (S&W M&P Marked), that has never been used; let me know. mike....

chadbag
03-07-11, 11:46
As for the "Window" versions, I really can't understand buying those. Spend more money on a magazine that has an automatic weak spot built into it, j

I am not sure why you think that is an automatic weak spot. The window is molded in at the same time the rest of it is molded to more of less make it one solid piece, IIRC. It is not a blank spot with a window added in later.

ghostman1960
03-07-11, 12:01
Ghostman; that is the same link i started the thread with. Very good company by the way.

Birddog; I own 3 PMags. They're OK. Just not my thing. I shoot them, but I prefer USGI Surplus. Matter of fact, I just bought a new M&P15 for christmas, and they include a PMag with each rifle. (That's my 3rd one). They're OK. I've never dogged them or anyone for owning one. Just that i prefer USGI Metal surplus. (With a magpul gen III follower in it).

As for the "Window" versions, I really can't understand buying those. Spend more money on a magazine that has an automatic weak spot built into it, just so you can see how many rounds are still in the magazine??? Just don't get it. I'm not going to war, and if I ever use the rifle for self defense, I really doubt more than 20-30 rounds are going to be used. So knowing how many rounds are left in the magazine isn't important. When the bolt locks back, (Being a lefty it's real easy to also see); I simply drop the magazine out and put another magazine in it's place. Again; whatever a person likes is cool. That's why I posted the link. But I'm happier using 30 round USGI Metal surplus mags and 20 round master-mold law/govt use zytel mags.

Now, if someone wants to trade some USGI surplus for a brand new PMag (S&W M&P Marked), that has never been used; let me know. mike....

I know I just copied and pasted the links from a thread I started on another board about the same thing.

C4IGrant
03-07-11, 12:35
For consideration, we sell PMAG's close to the prices listed with our member discount code and are a forum sponsor/help members with technical questions. ;)

C4

BigBuckeye
03-07-11, 12:53
For consideration, we sell PMAG's close to the prices listed with our member discount code and are a forum sponsor/help members with technical questions. ;)

C4

How do we obtain your discount code?

C4IGrant
03-07-11, 12:58
How do we obtain your discount code?

E-mail us.

C4

wpd229
03-07-11, 13:08
C4I
DO YOU HAVE ANY PMAGS IN STOCK?

Icculus
03-07-11, 13:12
C4I

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=PMAG
;)

C4IGrant
03-07-11, 13:35
C4I

Tons.

C4

Travis B
03-07-11, 13:37
Tons.

C4

No OD non-windowed :(

C4IGrant
03-07-11, 13:42
No OD non-windowed :(

No. Very few people ever buy that color so we stopped stocking it.

C4

Travis B
03-07-11, 14:18

C4

I have a thing for OD, what can I say

nimdabew
03-07-11, 14:34
I have a thing for OD, what can I say

Rattle can...? I know Krylon has a camoflague color in that color.

Travis B
03-07-11, 16:30
Rattle can...? I know Krylon has a camoflague color in that color.

This (http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MAG211OD.aspx) is cheaper than a rattle can, when they're in stock (normally are). I was just seeing if I could help a sponsor out.

Xfire68
03-07-11, 18:35
Love my Pmags! 20rd and 30rd they are great mags!

MeanRider
03-07-11, 21:40
For consideration, we sell PMAG's close to the prices listed with our member discount code and are a forum sponsor/help members with technical questions

Thanks for that heads up. Now I guess I will just have to order from you.:D

Travis B
03-07-11, 21:42

C4

Do you foresee restocking in the near future or discontinuing altogether?

C4IGrant
03-07-11, 21:54
Do you foresee restocking in the near future or discontinuing altogether?

I doubt it. The FG and OD mags just don't sell all that well.

C4

Militant83
03-07-11, 21:59
C4I

As of earlier today he did I ordered a few.