PDA

View Full Version : Home Invasion In Phoenix- Be Prepared!

Iraqgunz
03-03-11, 04:29
If anyone has any doubt about the drug violence we face or the border being secure this should make you think again. I wonder how many of the suspects are going to turn out to be illegal or somehow affiliated with the drug gangs.

I suspect that the house was being used as some type of drug house. Fortunately the police arrived in time. Hopefully Phoenix PD will get more rifles into their officers hands.

http://www.azfamily.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/3-suspects-on-the-loose-2-wounded-after-gun-battle-with-police-117229223.html

nickdrak
03-03-11, 04:59
Be safe, and be prepared for these savages.

Palmguy
03-03-11, 06:39
Well, at least in this one no officers were shot; and a whole lot of bad guys are dead, shot, and/or arrested.

kmrtnsn
03-03-11, 08:33
"Cash, dark clothing, gloves and drug packaged for sale were found in the surrounding area."

M4arc
03-03-11, 08:46
That's not far from one of my customers!

C-grunt
03-03-11, 09:19
These style home invasions are all to common here in Phoenix. It use to be that you were safe as long as you werent part of the smuggling trade, but now even normal robbery crews are using this tactic.

I think the higher ups in the dept are realizing how beneficial it is for patrol to have rifles. Its gotten a lot better since I have been on.

500grains
03-03-11, 14:11
The home invaders identified themselves as the police.

C-grunt
03-03-11, 14:50
The home invaders identified themselves as the police.

Not uncommon either. Usually they wear something that looks somewhat official at first glance. Watching some video of sting operations around here, one of the guys was wearing the Female Body Investigator t shirt and was screaming "DEA" as they entered the house.

VooDoo6Actual
03-03-11, 19:09
Iraqgunz,
As you & were discussing on phone today....

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2011/03/arizona-beheading-linked-to-mexican.html

SeriousStudent
03-03-11, 20:08
I am relieved that no officers were hurt, and they snagged a bunch of bad guys.

And some people ask us "Why do you carry your pistol even in your home??"

This is why.

You folks stay safe out there in Arizona.