PDA

View Full Version : Got seated in the whore section....

Belmont31R
03-05-11, 00:22
We have a AHL hockey team here, and we go at least every other week. Through contacts we get free tickets. Just pick them up at will call and GTG.

Anyways they must have a whore section which is the first 4 rows next to to the home team bench. My wife and I went together tonight. Needless to say she was asking me which ones I thought were hot.

I guess they are like roadies to a band. Skirts so short they couldnt have sat down without their couchies popping out. Enough bleached hair I was afraid if I brushed a sleeve against them it would turn white.

This is only AHL so are these girls hoping for a 1/1000 chance of snagging a player who will make the NHL and make big bucks? They even had signs with player names on them going nuts when they skated by....WTF?

Whats funny if half the players are missing teeth and even as a guy they are down right ugly. Teeth are a luxury for hockey players.

CoryCop25
03-05-11, 01:45
Same thing here with the Reading Royals.... groupies galore!

PaulL
03-05-11, 07:02
We have the Aeros here and a lot of them also play for the Minn. Wild, so maybe they make some bucks that way. For a born and raised Texas boy, I sure do likes me some of that hockey nonsense. :D

montanadave
03-05-11, 07:08
Hey, "Baseball Annies" gotta do something to fill the time during the off season.

ALCOAR
03-05-11, 12:16
Did I miss the memo saying that Whores are no longer awesome:confused:

I have no pity for the man who is seated amongst whores....only envy:D:D

Cagemonkey
03-05-11, 12:31
I love whores. Can't blame for trying to hit the lottery.

rob_s
03-05-11, 12:38
My hometown had a "minor league" hockey team. Still might, for all I know. They most definitely had a whole slew of groupies. It was like a cottage industry. All the girls knew each other, knew who had slept with who, etc. Pretty nasty shit really.

bp7178
03-05-11, 12:46
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/JohnnyCharger1968/Emoticons/ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

Belmont31R
03-05-11, 13:00
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/JohnnyCharger1968/Emoticons/ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

LOL...Im going to the game tonight but not in the same seats. They also have the "Stars Ice Girls" which dance around a lot.

NSFW: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=texas+stars+ice+girls&cp=18&qe=dGV4YXMgc3RhcnMgaWNlIGdp&qesig=bX0YC2nANPODDuvC0YsMeg&pkc=AFgZ2tl-wAy5X1ruLBu939nRX72wL7ntdc2uqSWf5J1mSC_BpmbuisoXMiZGM806FPjSDjknpoxw0i3uQTEhIIr6Cg3m7f7bWg&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1920&bih=945

jklaughrey
03-05-11, 13:01
Love the whores!

Belmont31R
03-06-11, 23:07
Heres the wife and I from yesterdays game. They won both games this weekend.

Next tickets are on the glass right behind the goal they shoot twice at. We've sat there 3-4 times now and they are great seats....

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/0587db53.jpg

Dunderway
03-06-11, 23:36
I think it's just some sort of fetish towards people that perform in public.

I've seen girls line up to sleep with smelly guys in bands that sleep in a panel van and would have a rough time financing a value meal at McDonalds. I can at least understand the groupies for mega-bands like Motley Crue or Guns N Roses in the 80s, but this I do not understand at all.

HES
03-07-11, 15:13
Ok what I wanna know is why we don't have our own whore followers :cray:

M4arc
03-07-11, 15:54
Hockey groupies are the best!

C4IGrant
03-07-11, 15:57
WTF! No pics????????

C4

QuietShootr
03-07-11, 19:14

This.

PaulL
03-07-11, 19:22
...Next tickets are on the glass right behind the goal they shoot twice at. We've sat there 3-4 times now and they are great seats....

That's where we always sit. It seems to be the die-hard fan section. No whores, but still pretty fun. :D

Gutshot John
03-07-11, 19:53
Gotta love puck bunnies!

variablebinary
03-07-11, 20:26

Preach on. The great thing about whores is they know what boys like. Better that than some lippy vegan with no painted toe nails, an addiction to Apple products and sushi, and an aversion to Brazilians.

DragonDoc
03-07-11, 20:57
Preach on. The great thing about whores is they know what boys like. Better that than some lippy vegan with no painted toe nails, an addiction to Apple products and sushi, and an aversion to Brazilians.

Don't get me started on whores, I'm on short final to assghanistan. No whores there and my PLT is the only one that is all hard legs. Good news is we may have Europeans for neighbors.

QuietShootr
03-07-11, 21:05

Variable this is Nighthawk you are coming in five by five, copied all.