PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

rob_s
03-05-11, 09:29
Any idea why I can't see them on one computer, but see them on my phone and other computers? I'm wondering if I got too aggressive with blocking the damn sig-line pictures and threw the baby out with the bathwater?

Any idea how to unblock them, with adblock, if that's what I did? I'll just turn off signature lines altogether.

outrider627
03-20-11, 19:20
Any idea why I can't see them on one computer, but see them on my phone and other computers? I'm wondering if I got too aggressive with blocking the damn sig-line pictures and threw the baby out with the bathwater?

Any idea how to unblock them, with adblock, if that's what I did? I'll just turn off signature lines altogether.

Yeah, its your adblock settings. When you right click an avatar or a sig-line picture to create an adblock filter, you'll get these three options:

1. ||m4carbine.net/image.php?*
2. ||m4carbine.net^
3. URL for that specific picture.

The first one removes both avatars and signature pics, and the second breaks the formatting of the website. To remove sig pictures, but keep avatars, disable the filter you created for M4C. After that, you're gonna need to individually target each sig-line pic you see by filtering it through its URL.

rob_s
03-20-11, 20:27
It appears that the stupid-ass signature pics revolve somehow, because I keep blocking the same damn pictures over and over again. I'll just turn siglines off. They are getting out of hand as a general rule.