PDA

View Full Version : Sailor says Navy punishing him for sleepover with male sailor

khc3
03-05-11, 19:46
CNN - A sailor is accusing the Navy of baselessly trying to discharge him for "unprofessional conduct" in an effort to get around the recent "don't ask, don't tell" repeal, after being found asleep in the same bed with another male sailor.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/05/sailor.sleepover/index.html?hpt=T2

And so it begins...

I think I may go to law school and start a second career defending patriotic homosexual servicepeople from discrimination disguised as legitimate personnel/conduct/performance matters.

Sry0fcr
03-06-11, 08:21
I'm no homophobe but sharing a bed with other service members inside barracks IMHO is unprofessional. This goes for female/female, male/male, or male/female. This guy pulling the "gay card" to get out of it is even more unprofessional.

Ed L.
03-06-11, 09:34
If you read the article, they fell asleep while watching the TV show Vampire Diaries.

Isn't that like Twilight?

I will let others judge where that show lands on the heterometer.

I would be afraid that watching that show in itself would throw up some red (or in this case lavender) flags.

khc3
03-06-11, 09:50
At least they let the guy's roommate, who walked in on this scene, change rooms.

Seems kind of like they're allowing "intolerance."

I'm sure it won't be too long before people will be stuck with their homosexual roommate.

theblackknight
03-06-11, 10:16
Welp, i had my DADT repeal training on friday. It was was taught by a nationalized russian gunny, so supreme lulz were in order.

After the brief, it seems that now gays will have the chance to be discriminated against in a more grander scale, and are now stuck in service just like the rest of us. No more crying gay,and getting your sep.

kartoffel
03-06-11, 11:03
Welp, i had my DADT repeal training on friday. It was was taught by a nationalized russian gunny

Do they let him go near the nuclear wessels?