PDA

View Full Version : GANG TACKLING

sr71plane
03-06-11, 07:58
I find it very amusing how the so called "Small" group "Of Experts" around here love to pile on many posters.

Example:

Just ask anything about comparisons of piston driven systems and you will not be given that info, but a diatribe on how much better DI is then piston drive. Heck.............99% of us agree, but I thought that this was a forum for info, not a forum where folks come to stick their chests out.

I also get a big kick out of what qualifies someone as a expert around here. Yes, there are those that deserve the title but round count alone does not make you Mr. Stoner.

Anyway...................go ahead now and call me a troll, tell me to go to that other forum, point out places that I made a mistake in my grammer, spelling, etc., but most of all.........PILE ON. I look forward to it.

GTO
03-06-11, 08:12
Is this your first time on the internet?

At least you only got tackled! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

seb5
03-06-11, 08:14
I won't pile on, tell you to go to the other site or critique your english skills!

Every message posting forum has a certain culture to be sure. The bottom line is for you to decide if you can fit in and gain information from the site, or not.

If you already know that this isn't the site to get the information you seek then why try? That would seem to be an exercise in futility and a waste of your time.

bulbvivid
03-06-11, 08:15
You may have a point, but asking for a fight is not the best way to forward and defend your position.

You can try this form:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_lp6Oh0TqgtI/TXOXcdBq6lI/AAAAAAAAAFk/kg6uIi8EO_M/s800/butthurt_report_form.jpg

sr71plane
03-06-11, 08:23
BUTTHURT, that is a new one for even around here. Keep em' comming. Proving my point................... By the way, don't you want to tell me how many rounds you have fired through your AR ??

d90king
03-06-11, 08:25
Please close this stupid thread. This is nothing more than a troll thread and we dont feed trolls here.

OP, this is a technical based forum, for you to insult SME's is out of line, it's obvious that you don't have a clue what is required to be an SME on this board.

Because you dont like the answers that people offer about piston rifles in general, go find a place where they will spoon feed you the answers that you want to hear.

TedG
03-06-11, 08:29
BUTTHURT, that is a new one for even around here. Keep em' comming. Proving my point................... By the way, don't you want to tell me how many rounds you have fired through your AR ??

At first, I thought maybe you were making a valid observation, but your second post just shows ignorance. Too bad.

sr71plane
03-06-11, 08:29
I give gredit where credit is due. And, I did say that there are true experts around here that I have aquired AR knowledge from. Reread my post..................its the truth. If you take offense you are part of the problem.

Army Chief
03-06-11, 08:30
Nothing good will come of this, Blackbird.

AC