PDA

View Full Version : redaction

VooDoo6Actual
03-06-11, 14:22
redaction

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-06-11, 14:51
So I dont know much about how these things work. DId they just walk off the ship in the middle of the day with everyone watching them? Is that why they got detained?

variablebinary
03-06-11, 15:34
Well that's embarrassing. A little more secret squirrel goes a long way.

They are lucky they didn't get killed.

ALCOAR
03-06-11, 15:43
So I dont know much about how these things work. DId they just walk off the ship in the middle of the day with everyone watching them? Is that why they got detained?

Sounds to me like they were covertly stored aboard the HMS Cumberland and then covertly inserted somewhere in the eastern part of the country via Helicopter.....then captured

variablebinary
03-06-11, 16:10
Sounds to me like they were covertly stored aboard the HMS Cumberland and then covertly inserted somewhere in the eastern part of the country via Helicopter.....then captured

Either captured by less than completely hostile rebels while trying to collect, or unable to broker a deal with rebels and thrown out of the country publicly to embarrass them.

MistWolf
03-06-11, 16:17
Well that's embarrassing. A little more secret squirrel goes a long way.

They are lucky they didn't get killed.

From the way the article is worded, the Brits wanted to make contact with the rebels and gather intel on the ground. The rebels thought they might be mercs hired by Gaddafi because they had multiple passports.

At least the Brits have made contact and support the ousting of Omar Gaddafi

Abraxas
08-24-11, 11:59
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/06/sas-diplomatic-mission-in-libya

Sucks to be them

VooDoo6Actual
08-24-11, 12:51
redacted.

Littlelebowski
08-24-11, 13:17
Syria next ;)
then Iran

I bet a Root Beer

You'll lose that root beer. Obama is against war!

VooDoo6Actual
08-24-11, 13:46
redacted

SteyrAUG
08-24-11, 16:39
So let me see if I have this right...

1. Libyan rebels BEG for western assistance.
2. England sends a valuable team comprised of SAS and MI6 to assist.
3. Libyan rebels capture team and criticize west for sending them.
4. Libyan rebels then use the event to humiliate the west.

Note to self: Next time people in the Middle East ask for help, remind them why we are telling them to **** off. I guess at least they didn't kill them and drag their bodies through the street like they do when we are stupid enough to send help to Africa.

Littlelebowski
08-24-11, 17:13

Note to self: Next time people in the Middle East ask for help, remind them why we are telling them to **** off. I guess at least they didn't kill them and drag their bodies through the street like they do when we are stupid enough to send help to Africa.

But we aren't telling them to **** off and we are gleefully jumping into every situation we can.

Ironman8
08-24-11, 17:14
At least I can afford to lose that as I can still afford that still !

It's ALL right here below, & at least 90% of people still won't believe it or make the effort in their lives to read it.

www.globalistagenda.com/

I bet a Root Beer on that as well. ;)

Catch a fish eat for a day, Teach a man to fish feed him for a lifetime....

HOP,

I've pretty much always agreed with your posts, and see that you are on top of things, but what exactly is your point on posting that link? I watched the 10 min video (after laughing my ass off about the guy who ejaculated on the TSA goon LOL) and am REALLY failing to see what the point is? He actually comes off as pretty anti-Military to be honest. Granted, I didn't see the whole film, since you apparently have to become a member, but I am failing to see where that video is going, as well as what the site is all about, and how it would be relevent (for lack of a better word)?

Belmont31R
08-24-11, 17:40

Not all, but most Middle Easterners will lie, rob, steal, and generally be untruthful if they think they can gain something from it. Especially to westerners. Not so much when stealing means they get a hand cut off but that's not what happens most of the time. If you're not Muslim they will lie, rob, rape, and murder without an ounce of remorse or guilt.

I got one of our interpreters put in the interrogation facility run by Iraqi's after he started asking odd questions and about stuff he shouldn't even know about let alone know to ask the type of questions he did. MI came over, asked me about it, had my sign a sworn statement, and off he went. Never trust one of those MF'ers with anything. I gave him wrong answers until he was taken away in flex cuffs.

VooDoo6Actual
08-24-11, 19:56
redaction

SteyrAUG
08-24-11, 20:14
Not all, but most Middle Easterners will lie, rob, steal, and generally be untruthful if they think they can gain something from it. Especially to westerners. Not so much when stealing means they get a hand cut off but that's not what happens most of the time. If you're not Muslim they will lie, rob, rape, and murder without an ounce of remorse or guilt.

(Scoff)

Next you'll tell me something equally ridiculous like Italians sometimes steal shit and the French are snobbish.

ra2bach
08-24-11, 20:26
(Scoff)

Next you'll tell me something equally ridiculous like Italians sometimes steal shit and the French are snobbish.

watch that generalizing about Italians there homey - I are one. but you are right about those French dickheads though...

:D

SteyrAUG
08-24-11, 22:19
watch that generalizing about Italians there homey - I are one. but you are right about those French dickheads though...

:D

Generalizations are generalizations and don't apply to to everyone. But I'm sure you already knew that.