PDA

View Full Version : 3 Gun Matches in NOVA/Richmond Area?

NightFighter
03-07-11, 18:34
Title says it all. I dont think BlackCreek is still having matches. Any help would be appreciated.

glockshooter
03-07-11, 19:20
Black Creek is still havimg matches. The guy who runs that also runs the CAV matches on hte months that have a fifth Saturday. Those are the only matches in the NOVA/ Richmond area I know about. I run the matches at USTC/ Blackwater. I have a lot of shoters that come from the NOVA area each month to shoot.

Matt

NightFighter
03-07-11, 19:36
Black Creek is still havimg matches. The guy who runs that also runs the CAV matches on hte months that have a fifth Saturday. Those are the only matches in the NOVA/ Richmond area I know about. I run the matches at USTC/ Blackwater. I have a lot of shoters that come from the NOVA area each month to shoot.

Matt

CAV matches?
Do you have any contact info for the person running the BlackCreek Matches? I sent an e-mail and got a unable to send message.
Can I come down and watch a few matches to get an understanding of what equipment is required and how the matches are run at your matches?
I am new and dont want to waste time and money buying equipement that isnt appropriate for the matches.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Walter

black op
05-03-11, 12:14
CAV matches?
Do you have any contact info for the person running the BlackCreek Matches? I sent an e-mail and got a unable to send message.
Can I come down and watch a few matches to get an understanding of what equipment is required and how the matches are run at your matches?
I am new and dont want to waste time and money buying equipement that isnt appropriate for the matches.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Walter

Send an email to Joe Fallis - binazone@verizon.net he will hook you up with the info you are requesting for the BC and Cav matches

thrlskr
03-31-12, 15:29
The thread is a little old, but its still on the 1st page. Is Joe still the right guy to contact regarding local 3 gun matches?

wmounts
04-01-12, 05:00
Yes, he is. There was a CAV 3gun match yesterday.
Also, check out Summit Point (spshooters.com) and Peacemaker (peacemakernational.com).