PDA

View Full Version : Bushnell Spotting Scopes

Gutshot John
03-07-11, 21:31
Was looking for a spotting scope with a mil-dot reticle and found this in the right price range.

Any comments about bushnell spotting scopes in general or this one in particular.

NavyDavy55
03-07-11, 23:06
Which spotting scope in particular? They make more than one.

Gutshot John
03-07-11, 23:16
Damn thought I had included a link.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/bushnell-15-45x60-excursion-spotting-scope-with-mil-hash-reticle.html

Fbach
03-08-11, 17:04
Not to barge in, but I'm interested in the exact same model. Curious to see what others who own it have to say as well!

tomalibrando
03-08-11, 17:18
For the price, it works great. We have Leupolds (Mark4s) which is pricey but an excellent scope. I purchased one of these to see how it would hold up on the Sniper courses and so far, it works great. Its a little heavier than the Leupold and the glass is not quite as clear, but still very usable. We see trace with the Bushnell easily. I've been beating the crap out of mine for about 18 months now and have had no issues. Worked well in the rain and has been soaked with no leaks or problems. I even loaned it out to students when they were lacking in equipment. Some ordered it that night. I didn't expect it to do as well as its done.

rattlesnake
03-08-11, 17:43
I have a bushnell from the 70s or 80s that looks like a telescope. It works really well. I got it years ago from a guy on craigslist. I mostly shoot on private property, but sometimes I go to the gubmint range. Funny how many people stop and ask me about it.