PDA

View Full Version : Eagle case sale at Natchez

snappy
03-08-11, 11:36
I'm not affiliated in any way but thought these were some sweet deals.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=eyrc3223&lsrc=NZ&src=BE644

Came to $60 with shipping.

SeriousStudent
03-08-11, 19:38
That is an excellent deal! Thanks very much for the heads up, I'm forwarding that deal to several LEO friends. They can definitely use a good case like that.

Thank you, kind sir.

hickuleas
03-08-11, 20:10
Thanks, Just ordered one too good of a deal to pass up.

usarmy15t86
03-08-11, 20:30
That's cheap! They also have their discreet 35" cases for sale too!

MeanRider
03-08-11, 20:45
Bloody Hell I just bought a case for almost twice that.

Mark71
03-08-11, 20:55
Yeah this is an amazing deal! They also have Eagle A-III and Escape & Evasion packs on sale for under $50.

ryan
03-08-11, 21:14
A-holes not validating sales to Alabama, WTF over?

SeriousStudent
03-08-11, 21:45
I just scored another Courier LE bag for $45.

Sweet. :D

snappy
03-08-11, 22:49
Nice. Wish I had a bit more scratch to throw at this sale. Get it while you can.

darr3239
03-08-11, 23:13
I'll vouch for the Eagle discreet cases. I have one in black, 40" I believe, so it will fit a full size rifle and anything smaller. It has two zippered compartments. One for the rifle, and the other for magazines and accessories.

It really is discreet and looks like you could have a guitar in it, while carrying just about everything you need. I've had mine about 10 years and you can't wear it out like the cheap ones. Looks like they only make the carbine version now though.

SmokeJumper
03-09-11, 00:06
Yeah...Good stuff! Thanks for the 411!

usarmy15t86
03-09-11, 05:13
darr3239, they have the 40" case on their site also, http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYDCM16AR15&src=sim

glocktogo
03-09-11, 08:25
Carbine length Discreet cases are all sold out. :( Got put on the email notification list just in case they still have them on sale if they order more. I did go ahead and get a 40" in Kahki for my Rogue Hunter though. Couldn't pass up $62 delivered. :)

R Moran
03-09-11, 09:50
I just ordered a discreet in ranger green, it was listed as in stock.

Bob

LDM
03-09-11, 10:26
I have a Eagle Courier Bag Version 1 in Ranger Green for $34.95 on the way.
Some good prices on Lawman pistol ammo, also.

darr3239
03-09-11, 11:41
darr3239, they have the 40" case on their site also, http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYDCM16AR15&src=sim

Good catch. I looked at their long discreet list and missed the one that didn't say Car15. Couldn't believe they would have a reason to discontinue it.

kal0220
03-09-11, 12:04

I just called, they only sell wholesale to GA, TN and AL. You can't even buy it and have it shipped to anyone in another state. You must be a dealer to buy from them in one of these three states. No give on if you're military stationed here either.

ryan
03-09-11, 12:10
I just called, they only sell wholesale to GA, TN and AL. You can't even buy it and have it shipped to anyone in another state. You must be a dealer to buy from them in one of these three states. No give on if you're military stationed here either.

Yep, talked to them this morning. They have been added to my list.

jsummers
03-09-11, 12:53
I got 2 E&Es and 2 MOLLE A-IIIs delivered from them yesterday and everything looks great on them. These are genuine Eagle products, but these are made in the Dominican Republic vs the US, but that is the only difference I was told. All materials are still US.

darr3239
03-09-11, 15:38
These are genuine Eagle products, but these are made in the Dominican Republic vs the US, but that is the only difference I was told. All materials are still US.

They make better cigars in the D.M. also. :big_boss:

Moose-Knuckle
03-09-11, 16:39
Got their email flyer the other day and they were sold out on most of the cases in no time. For those that got in on it, great score!

Tortuga
03-09-11, 19:48
I just ordered a couple of cases and a SERPA holster. Their prices on SERPA are better than I can get from Blackhawk even with a discount!

Schuey2002
03-10-11, 16:01
I scored an A-III in Foliage Green the other day. I really was hoping for Multicam, but seeing as how popular that color is, I'm sure it sold out quickly..

Shipping to Oregon was $20! :eek: Still, $70 shipped to my door for one of these packs is nothing to sneeze at.. :D

Anyone have any pics of what you bought?

dangerdan
03-10-11, 16:32
Great deal!

Though I wish they had the Eagle discrete cases for that price.

beavo451
03-10-11, 16:46
Great deal!

Though I wish they had the Eagle discrete cases for that price.

Are you talking about this (http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYDCCAR15LE&src=tpSlrHm)?

msstate56
03-11-11, 15:36
Thanks for the heads up. I just picked up a khaki carbine case and a police patrol bag. Too good of a deal to pass up.

R Moran
03-11-11, 19:20
I just got mine in. A LE-CAR-15 Ranger Green.

It's made in the USA.

Bob

snappy
03-11-11, 19:53
Placed a second order today for a soft/hard discrete. Shouldn't really be spending the $$ right now, but will use and appreciate these cases for years without a doubt. How's that for enabling myself?!

SHIVAN
03-11-11, 19:56
Couldn't resist the 28AK for my 10.5" AR.

PlatoCATM
03-11-11, 20:07
Anyone know if the 29" will fit an SBR with a 12.5" barrel?

snappy
03-12-11, 14:48
That's cheap! They also have their discreet 35" cases for sale too!

Does this case have a full length zipper around 3 sides like the other discreets, or does it just zip open on one end in a scabbard type style?

spelingmastir
03-15-11, 08:34
Got my "DISCREET CASE CAR 15 LE STY BLK" yesterday. Ordered it last week. It's nicely made and was a good deal. Mine was Dominican-made. Not preferred but OK...

Schuey2002
03-15-11, 14:51
They are now showing A-III's back in stock! In several different colors too.

So if you missed out, here's your chance to snag one (or a dozen). lol

rsgard
03-15-11, 15:07
if you click on them it still says out of stock

Schuey2002
03-15-11, 15:33
Yeah, I went back and looked, and it does not show them in stock once you click on them. Weird.

Thanks for pointing that out..

nowayout
03-15-11, 16:19
Just ordered a discreet 35 plus 1000 rounds.

Thanks for the heads up.

Schuey2002
03-15-11, 19:11
It is now showing ACU A-III's in stock, and you can add them to your cart.

Just sayin'... :o

ETA: Well, they were available briefly today, but they are now gone...

Irish
03-16-11, 15:30
Here's an iPhone shot so people get an idea of the 29 with a 10.5" Noveske SBR. No problems on fitment and there's a bit to spare. I'm going to try to have velcro sewn in to have the weapon stay in place a little more securely. Let me know if you want any other shots of it.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9572/noveskecase.jpg

PlatoCATM
03-16-11, 21:16
Thanks for the picture Irish. That might have worked, but I already bought the discreet carbine case. I'm looking at picking up a 30" WRB discreet case for the sbr. I ended up with a U.S. made ranger green carbine case. If I get the WRB case, I will try to do a comparison.

Schuey2002
03-19-11, 04:35
Here is the foliage green Eagle A-III that I recently ordered from them.

Would it have been nice to have it sewn in here in US and not the Dominican Republic? Sure!

The good folks over here would likely pay closer attention to the little details, like sewing in a straight line, as well as snipping off all the little bits of thread and whatnot on the inside (I had to do that myself).

But, really, I can't complain for the price.

I can't wait to take it out on a hike in the woods and see how she does... :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/HiluxTaco/A25.jpg

wakeboarder4402
03-20-11, 19:22
Just ordered a 33" M4 case and the Deluxe range bag with the insert for $133 shipped to my door. Will post pics when they arrive.

hickuleas
03-20-11, 21:08
Just received several cases. The 28AK holds a Scar 16s folded perfectly.

lmmmmm
03-21-11, 19:54
info floating around is that these have been made in Dominican Republic not the USA and that is why the price has been lowered.

dont know if it's true ... has anyone checked the Made In label??

rsgard
03-21-11, 20:11
I dont think eagle has been manufacturing in the US for a while now.

Schuey2002
03-22-11, 00:03
Yes, Eagle is still sewing gear here in the USA..

Ranger325
03-22-11, 06:57
Looked at my case and no indication where made. The 'Eagle' tag on the front just has the logo and name.................
A quality piece of kit regardless, at a great price.

spelingmastir
03-22-11, 09:01
Mine has a "Made in Dominican Republic" tag near one of the carry handles. Like I said, it's not preferred but it's OK.

R Moran
03-22-11, 10:05
info floating around is that these have been made in Dominican Republic not the USA and that is why the price has been lowered.

This was covered earlier in this thread.

Eagle manufacturing off shore in the Dominican Republic is no secret, its been going on for a year or so now. They needed the manufacturing capability to keep up with demand and save US facility to meet contracts the have to be Berry amendment compliant.

The materials are US made, and as evidenced here, the quality is very good to excellent. At least its not China or Vietnam like some other companies that advertise Honor and other BS.

Eagle reps were very upfront about this.

Bob

snappy
03-22-11, 11:02
The AK35 case just received is Dominican made but looks/feels every bit as solid as my US made Eagle stuff. Have a deluxe shooters bag coming today. While I do prefer to support US workers/companies, I'll have no qualms about Eagle quality regardless of where it is assembled.

Edited to add that the Deluxe Shooters bag is made in St. Louis MO USA.

sacmaster
03-22-11, 17:02
The two cases I got are dominican. But they are nice, regardless.

ST911
03-23-11, 13:23
I believe there's a post here somewhere from Ben discussing the shift to DR production. A discussion thread or two as well.

I support and prefer US-made gear. That being said, overseas manufacture doesn't always mean inferior product, it means it is sewn elsewhere. It's all about what production and quality control standards the manufacturing is imposing on its vendors.

I have pieces of US and DR made Eagle gear. I see no differences. I am far more concerned about brand integrity and/or brand dilution as ATK does its thing with the various gear makers they've acquired.

Quiet-Matt
03-31-11, 19:02

I had a friend who worked there years ago when we were in high school. They are actually "Chattanooga Shooting Supplies" one of the largest wholesale gun and gear distributors in the south east. "Natchez" is a side business of CSS and they have a policy not to sell to any area which is served by their distributorship.

Schuey2002
03-31-11, 19:08
Received another email from them about some new "Eagle Tactical" items that are for sale. I would assume that it's more of these "Made in the Dominican Republic" items.

One of them is the Eagle Yote pack for $99. Not a bad price for this pack. Too bad that I am flat broke.. :o

wakeboarder4402
03-31-11, 23:01

Received my bags earlier this week, ordered a 33" M4 case and the deluxe shooters bag. The range bag was labeled as manufactured in the USA and the rifle bag was built in the Dominican Republic. From what I can tell so far, there is no noticeable difference in quality between the two. Besides that, I paid $117 to have two bags shipped to my door that would have normally ran about $300. I am very happy with my purchase and urge anyone who is riding the fence, to pull the trigger. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

PlatoCATM
04-01-11, 07:45
The ranger green discreet case I bought was manufactured in the USA, FWIW.

Also, now in stock:

rifle case, discreet, multicam, 32" (http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYETGC015CCA&lsrc=NZ&utm_source=NZ&src=BE661&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=033011EagleProducts)

Looks like a cross between the LE SBR bag and the discreet carbine case.

Moose-Knuckle
04-01-11, 17:38
Yes, Eagle is still sewing gear here in the USA..

What is the skinney on this? I heard/read some where that Eagle was acquired by a parent company that also bought Blackhawk.

I recently bought an Eagle A-III pack it was made in S. America.

number9xd
04-01-11, 17:52
The ranger green discreet case I bought was manufactured in the USA, FWIW.

Also, now in stock:

rifle case, discreet, multicam, 32" (http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYETGC015CCA&lsrc=NZ&utm_source=NZ&src=BE661&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=033011EagleProducts)

Looks like a cross between the LE SBR bag and the discreet carbine case.

Thanks for posting this. I've been waffling over a rifle case for a while now. Wanted one just short enough to carry 14.5 or 16 complete rifle and I missed the other discreet cases they had for $30. Pulled the trigger on one of these today.

I'm curious though if these were a special run or whatever as I couldn't find anything about the "Cross B/W Standard and LE" on the web. And, these say they are "Made of 500d" where all the other Eagle cases on Natchez site say 1000d. I know I've noticed mistakes in their descriptions on case sizes before, hopefully this is a mistake too and they are really 1000d. I'll post up pics when I get it.

mtdawg169
04-01-11, 20:28
Jerkoffs... won't sell to GA residents. Sure would like to pick up some Eagle gear at a discount.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Mark71
04-01-11, 20:59
Thanks for posting this. I've been waffling over a rifle case for a while now. Wanted one just short enough to carry 14.5 or 16 complete rifle and I missed the other discreet cases they had for $30. Pulled the trigger on one of these today.

I'm curious though if these were a special run or whatever as I couldn't find anything about the "Cross B/W Standard and LE" on the web. And, these say they are "Made of 500d" where all the other Eagle cases on Natchez site say 1000d. I know I've noticed mistakes in their descriptions on case sizes before, hopefully this is a mistake too and they are really 1000d. I'll post up pics when I get it.

Like yourself, I couldn't find anything on this case on the net so I am looking forward to seeing your pics before ordering one. I was lucky enough to get one of the discreet cases when the sale first started and want to pick up another.

espnazi
04-01-11, 22:06
I just bough the exact same case in multicam off ebay and the description by the seller describes as being made in the dominican republic out of 1000d cordura. I bought of ebay because I won the auction and saved a couple of bucks compared to natchez.

ST911
04-02-11, 13:03
What is the skinney on this? I heard/read some where that Eagle was acquired by a parent company that also bought Blackhawk.

ATK acquired both Eagle and Blackhawk. Good day for shareholders. Bad day for consumers.

number9xd
04-06-11, 18:00
Like yourself, I couldn't find anything on this case on the net so I am looking forward to seeing your pics before ordering one. I was lucky enough to get one of the discreet cases when the sale first started and want to pick up another.

Got the Eagle Discreet Case Cross B/W Standard and LE in today. Ordered it in Khaki, like the color pretty good. I knew from comments I'd read that it was a green/khaki and I'm happy with it.

The case does appear to be 500d instead of 1000d, judging between it and a Tac-Force range bag I have. I like that the main compartment is full molle as well as 1/2 the smaller compartment. Small compartment is padded as well. Case came with velcro straps to hold the rifle secure, I like that. The mag pockets are deeper than I'd like them to have been, but won't be an issue.

I was really waffling over a rifle case lately and was looking very hard at the take-down descreet cases by Castle Rock Tactical and Emdom but didn't know if I wanted to deal with breaking the rifle down all the time. This case came along at $59 and made my mind up..... for now at least :D

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/number9st/Guns/IMG_5078__s.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/number9st/Guns/IMG_5079__s.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/number9st/Guns/IMG_5084__s.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/number9st/Guns/IMG_5085__s.jpg

PlatoCATM
04-06-11, 19:01
Thanks for doing the review number9, and your pictures are better than mine so I'll spare everyone. I got the same case in multicam. I compared it to the carbine sized case which was made in the US, and while the smaller case was made in the DR, it is every bit as well made as the US case. I actually had to run the light along the entire inside seam on the US case, whereas on the DR case I just burnt off a few long threads. I never would have even looked at this had people not complained about it.

It's the best case I'll ever hope to buy for $60. I'm glad I held out and didn't buy a bulldog or voodoo case.

Mark71
04-07-11, 00:43
number9xd,

Thank you for the pics and review on this case. Looks like I will be ordering another case from Natchez.

CCH
04-17-11, 21:05
For those that have the 32" Eagle cases, is that the interior dimension or the exterior? Just trying to figure out if there is enough slop that a 16" carbine with collapsed stock will fit (mine measures 32 3/8") or if I'm better off going with the 35". Thanks.

number9xd
04-17-11, 22:38
The case above is 32". I haven't measured it but that's what it was advertised as. The pic shows a 14.5" with Battlecomp 1.5 pinned. It also holds my 16" rifle as well - with standard BCM stock collapsed.

Mark71
04-18-11, 00:04
For those that have the 32" Eagle cases, is that the interior dimension or the exterior? Just trying to figure out if there is enough slop that a 16" carbine with collapsed stock will fit (mine measures 32 3/8") or if I'm better off going with the 35". Thanks.

The CAR-15 LE discreet case has an interior dimension of 35inches.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=EY&prodID=EYDCCAR15LE&prodTitle=Eagle

ST911
04-18-11, 11:49
The standard DC CAR15 cases and the LE case is often confused. The former is 32", the latter 35".

If you have...

a 14.5" upper, or
a 14.5" upper with a pinned hider, or
a 16" with an A1/A2 length hider

-and-

a lower with a standard GI carbine buttstock or one of same length, and
you carry it fully collapsed

it will fit in the 32" case.

If you have combinations of the longer hiders, longer stocks, or want to carry your carbine with the stock in an extended position, you will almost certainly need the 35" case. You may be able to get away with the shorter case with certain other combinations, but it will be tight.

My 6720/6920 length guns, in OEM config, fit in the standard discreet case complete with RDS and inserted 30 round mag.

digitalid99
05-02-11, 21:11
The Eagle III backpacks are back in stock...

Eagle1*
05-04-11, 09:17
Got the Eagle Discreet Case Cross B/W Standard and LE in today. Ordered it in Khaki, like the color pretty good. I knew from comments I'd read that it was a green/khaki and I'm happy with it.

The case does appear to be 500d instead of 1000d, judging between it and a Tac-Force range bag I have. I like that the main compartment is full molle as well as 1/2 the smaller compartment. Small compartment is padded as well. Case came with velcro straps to hold the rifle secure, I like that. The mag pockets are deeper than I'd like them to have been, but won't be an issue.

I was really waffling over a rifle case lately and was looking very hard at the take-down descreet cases by Castle Rock Tactical and Emdom but didn't know if I wanted to deal with breaking the rifle down all the time. This case came along at $59 and made my mind up..... for now at least :D

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/number9st/Guns/IMG_5078__s.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/number9st/Guns/IMG_5079__s.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/number9st/Guns/IMG_5084__s.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/number9st/Guns/IMG_5085__s.jpg

So is this bag the bag at the link below?? If so, I am getting one.. Please let m eknow asap. Thanks

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=EY&prodID=EYDCSBR29LER&prodTitle=Eagle Discreet Case (SBR29) LE Ranger Green

Mark71
05-04-11, 12:39
So is this bag the bag at the link below?? If so, I am getting one.. Please let m eknow asap. Thanks

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=EY&prodID=EYDCSBR29LER&prodTitle=Eagle Discreet Case (SBR29) LE Ranger Green

This is the case in number9xd's post....

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=EY&prodID=EYETGC015RG&prodTitle=Eagle%20Discreet%20Case%20Cross%20B/W%20Standard%20and%20LE%20Ranger%20Green

hikeeba
05-25-11, 09:13
Big thanks to:

-number9xd for his review and good pictures.
-Skintop911 for providing solid details, dimensions and info about the different Eagle cases.

I had been half-hearted looking for another case for quite some time, but couldn't really decide what I wanted or how much I wanted to spend. Waffle, waffle, waffle... My seaarch was rekindled last weekwhen I received the Natchez email. The good info in your posts helped me put an end to my waffling. Thanks, you guys! I actually ordered two of the Eagle Discreet Case Cross B/W Standard and LE.

My fitment experience thus far:
All of my 16" rifles with collapsible stocks fit into the cases with the stocks fully collapsed as described by Skintop911. I have a couple 16" rifles with muzzle devices that are a little longer than the A2 FH, but found that these rifles will fit if positioned somewhat diagonally. Both of those are irons only; one with fixed irons and one with folding irons. I haven't tried these two slightly longer rifles with optics, but I am guessing that a RDS mounted towards the front of the receiver would still fit, but a scope/ACOG/RDS+magnifier combo may be a no-go.

mpardun
06-11-11, 15:48
Thanks ATK - Eagle cases are now Made in the Dominican Republic...So much for made in USA quality!

Thought I was getting a screaming deal from Natchez. I ordered 4. Still may be OK, but they are no longer USA made and they use cheaper quality cordura now (500).

IMHO: another great brand bites the dust.

calicojack
06-11-11, 17:25
in case you guys haven't figured it out yet (i had to email them to get the scoop), natchez does not sell to Alabama, georgia, or TN. they site having a wholesaler in chatanooga (other than themselves) and being under contract with them or some such BS. i've been informed that the dealer doesn't even stock eagle brand products (by natchez).

only reason i'm posting this is because it seems a lot like BS to me. if the dealer doesn't stock any eagle products, they have no legal ground to tell natchez that they can not sell to those three states.

ST911
06-11-11, 17:26
Thanks ATK - Eagle cases are now Made in the Dominican Republic...So much for made in USA quality!

Thought I was getting a screaming deal from Natchez. I ordered 4. Still may be OK, but they are no longer USA made and they use cheaper quality cordura now (500).

IMHO: another great brand bites the dust.

Recommend you check your fire. How many pieces of Eagle DR gear have you had in your hands and used? I have many. Did you see this post I made earlier in the thread?

I believe there's a post here somewhere from Ben discussing the shift to DR production. A discussion thread or two as well.

I support and prefer US-made gear. That being said, overseas manufacture doesn't always mean inferior product, it means it is sewn elsewhere. It's all about what production and quality control standards the manufacturing is imposing on its vendors.

I have pieces of US and DR made Eagle gear. I see no differences. I am far more concerned about brand integrity and/or brand dilution as ATK does its thing with the various gear makers they've acquired.

Further, 500D cordura isn't "cheaper quality" by default. It is a different grade of cordura. When chosen wisely, it is a suitable alternative to heavier grades. We're in the age of weight efficiency rather than "heavier is better", and the use of lighter grades and combined materials are quite common.

sgtjosh
06-11-11, 21:25
I bought one for my AR. I am happy...except for the steep shipping.

Dave L.
08-20-11, 11:30
I just bought two 35" discrete cases (OD and Tan); got them for $49 each. How are these Dominican-made bags holding up?

Ranger325
08-20-11, 12:20
I just bought two 35" discrete cases (OD and Tan); got them for $49 each. How are these Dominican-made bags holding up?

Hi Dave!
Mine are holding up very well. I have one for my N4 and recently ordered one for my new M1A. I'm pleased........FWIW.

Dave L.
08-20-11, 12:58
Hi Dave!
Mine are holding up very well. I have one for my N4 and recently ordered one for my new M1A. I'm pleased........FWIW.

Thanks man... not that I have buyer's remorse ;)
Good to hear an update.

LHS
08-20-11, 14:10
I bought one for my AR. I am happy...except for the steep shipping.

No kidding. I was going to order a patrol bandoleer for $20, but they wanted $15 more for shipping! I suppose if you were going to order hundreds' worth of gear, it would be reasonable, but not for a $20 item...

Bedford Forrest
09-25-11, 21:01
Recommend you check your fire. How many pieces of Eagle DR gear have you had in your hands and used? I have many. Did you see this post I made earlier in the thread?

Further, 500D cordura isn't "cheaper quality" by default. It is a different grade of cordura. When chosen wisely, it is a suitable alternative to heavier grades. We're in the age of weight efficiency rather than "heavier is better", and the use of lighter grades and combined materials are quite common.

They offer both 500D and 1000D cordura for the same price. I looked at the LE bag but went with the soft/hard case in 1000D.

duece71
09-25-11, 22:41
Thank you for the thread. I just ordered an RG discreet rifle case and an A III pack in khaki. Looking forward to them arriving.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-11, 19:58
Just received another email flyer from them. Picked up another AIII MOLLE in FG half off! Other vendors still have these priced twice as much. Still plenty of cases, chest rigs, etc.

Redhat
12-02-11, 20:19
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered the carbine case

QuietShootr
12-16-11, 09:41
Ordered one of the Cross cases for my 17. I figure I'll add some .308 MOLLE mag pouches to the inside and everything will be copacetic.

Redhat
12-16-11, 10:44
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered the carbine case

Follow up

I received the Eagle discreet case a few days ago and my initial impression is that it will do for my meager needs. It only has 3 mag pouches inside and the zipper tails are not quite as well done as I would expect. Comparing it to my Maxpedition Silver II, I don't think the stitching is as good but time will tell. For $39 though, I think it is a good deal.