PDA

View Full Version : HK45C & Bowie Tactical Concpets

SmokeJumper
03-09-11, 00:01
The only dislike I have along with the factory sights, is the grip being a bit slick. The 45c has a different grip and different texture from its big brother, the HK45. I'm considering the Vickers Tactical package from Bowie Tactical Concepts. This includes 360 degree grip enhancement, an enlarged relief under the trigger guard at the mag release and a shortened trigger reset. My only concern with this package is the trigger reset job, anyone have experience or opinions? I've shot the HK's in .45 for a quite a while and have not had any issues with the trigger reset, guess I'm used to the factory reset. Any thoughts/opinions welcome. Thanks

F-Trooper05
03-09-11, 04:14
The HK45 has a perfectly fine trigger reset in my opinion. I wouldn't pay extra to shorten it unless you're one of those guys who pisses his pants every time he feels a trigger that's different from a 1911.

gtmtnbiker98
03-09-11, 07:05
The HK45 has a perfectly fine trigger reset in my opinion. I wouldn't pay extra to shorten it unless you're one of those guys who pisses his pants every time he feels a trigger that's different from a 1911.Agreed.

Pistol Shooter
03-09-11, 08:07
The HK45 has a perfectly fine trigger reset in my opinion. I wouldn't pay extra to shorten it unless you're one of those guys who pisses his pants every time he feels a trigger that's different from a 1911.

:lol:

SmokeJumper
03-09-11, 14:40
Sound advice-Thanks

GlockWRX
03-09-11, 17:42
As I understand it, the Vickers package includes an internal trigger overtravel stop. The M&P packages have different resets, but I don't see that on the Vickers package.

loupav
03-10-11, 09:42
Thank you F-trooper!