PDA

View Full Version : The rare twins

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 09:32
For the last year, I have been in gun collecting mode. Recently I was talking to an instructor friend of mine and he was trading in his GEN 4 G19 for a GEN 3 G19 RTF2 with straight serrations. I asked him if he could get a couple more for me. Sure enough, two arrived at our shop. As I am opening the box, I glance at the serial number. Then I open the other box and look at its serial number. Consecutive! :dance3:

I have never personally never seen consecutive numbered Glock, especially LE RTF2's. So now I am on the fence. Do I just lock them in the safe or shoot one of them???

NOTE* I am told that Glock is no longer making this gun and they are VERY hard to find. So if you want one of the best guns Glock ever made, you might want to start your search.

C4

http://www.gandrtactical.com/images/archive/Grant's%20weapons/G19_RTF2.jpg

bullitt5172
03-09-11, 09:46
Grant, it's a Glock. Shoot it!!

beastfrog
03-09-11, 09:48
One for each hand.

As a dedicated M&P guy, this is the only Glock that holds any interest for me. I want one.

theJanitor
03-09-11, 10:21
my sister has consecutive ser# 17's. my brother and i have consecutive ser# les baer commanders too. we both shoot them.

nothing special about them to me.

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 10:22

LOL, true, but it isn't like I don't already have more HG's than I can shoot!

C4

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 10:22
One for each hand.

As a dedicated M&P guy, this is the only Glock that holds any interest for me. I want one.

Agree.

C4

Beat Trash
03-09-11, 10:30
I have a pair of consecutive Gen3 Glock 19's that I bought I about 2001 to put aside for my two kids. I ordered them from a LE Dealer at the time. Didn't mean to specifically order consecutive guns, just happened that way.

They will be shot when the kids are old enough.

I'd hang onto them. Their value would have to be a bit higher, one because the guns are no longer made, and two, because they are consecutively numbered.

If you sell them, I'd definitely sell them as a pair.

Skyyr
03-09-11, 10:34
The whole point of not shooting a handgun is so that it retains its collector's value and appeal. Glocks, being the epitome of purpose-driven, soulless tools, will never be a collectors piece except to the hardest of the hardcore military collectors. Unless you're building an entire collection of Glocks and you need these to complete your set, there's nothing really collectible about them. Barring being banned, I don't see them gaining any investment value and so I see no reason not to shoot them.

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 10:36
;)
The whole point of not shooting a handgun is so that it retains its collector's value and appeal. Glocks, being the epitome of purpose-driven, soulless tools, will never be a collectors piece except to the hardest of the hardcore military collectors. Unless you're building an entire collection of Glocks and you need these to complete your set, there's nothing really collectible about them. Barring being banned, I don't see them gaining any investment value and so I see no reason not to shoot them.

These guns (RTF2 with straight serrations) are already rare and since they won't be making them any more, will command more money.

I have already been offered double what I have paid for them. ;)

C4

ffhounddog
03-09-11, 10:42
I will give you LE price for one of them. Wait you have been offered more than Double that takes me out of the running.

They Look Pretty. I still like my Glocks alot.

opmike
03-09-11, 10:43
If you already have a number of handguns at available, I see no reason to shoot these. I say hold on to them for a while; it's not like they have an expiration date.

Littlelebowski
03-09-11, 10:46

Seconded.

dsg2003gt
03-09-11, 10:59
NOTE* I am told that Glock is no longer making this gun and they are VERY hard to find. So if you want one of the best guns Glock ever made, you might want to start your search.

I have been away from the gun buying scene for a bit, but recently found out they were no longer making the RTF2.

I found a RTF2 G19 on GB with 6 mags(2 glock/4 kci), glock range bag and mag pouches for $520 shipped.

Lets just say its on its way....

rjacobs
03-09-11, 11:18
When my dad bought his Gen3 G26, the guy tried to sell him another one because he had consecutive serial numbers. He didnt even realize it until he brought the wrong case out for the gun that my dad was buying and saw it was only 1 number different.

glocktogo
03-09-11, 11:18
Here's my collectible G-17 with an identical number to my Benchmade 805 TSEK. All I did was line my Comp-Tac holster with moleskin and it's been my competition gun for the past 2 years. I say shoot them! :)

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/Glocktogo/OKCentennialG-17b-1.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/Glocktogo/OKCentennialG-17a-1.jpg

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 11:19
I have been away from the gun buying scene for a bit, but recently found out they were no longer making the RTF2.

I found a RTF2 G19 on GB with 6 mags(2 glock/4 kci), glock range bag and mag pouches for $520 shipped.

Lets just say its on its way....

Nice score!

C4

Littlelebowski
03-09-11, 11:23
If you don't shoot these, I predict you becoming one of those guys that talks endlessly about how to clean his 1911s, debates on 1911 checkering, and states that the only real rifles are made of wood and steel and in .30 cal :D

rob_s
03-09-11, 11:23
What is so great about these? The texture on the grip?

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 11:25
If you don't shoot these, I predict you becoming one of those guys that talks endlessly about how to clean his 1911s, debates on 1911 checkering, and states that the only real rifles are made of wood and steel and in .30 cal :D

LOL, doubtful, but am a TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT (as I own 1911's). ;)

C4

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 11:26
What is so great about these? The texture on the grip?

The texture and the serrations (as they made another version with those stupid fish scales).

C4

Littlelebowski
03-09-11, 11:44
LOL, doubtful, but am a TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT (as I own 1911's). ;)

C4

I question your patriotism. I've been shot by one :D

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 11:52
I question your patriotism. I've been shot by one :D

Mabye the 1911 knew you weren't a fan. :eek:

Just sayin....;)

C4

darr3239
03-09-11, 11:56
I came to the frame of my a long time ago, if someone sees something unique and wants it as a collectable, because it gives them some sort of pleasure, then they should go full bore at it. People collect all sorts of things, and with many of those things I can't figure out why.

I'm at the other end of being a collector, but life is too short to tell someone what they want to own or collect has no merit. Go for it, and when you no longer have that tingle up the leg feeling, sell it for a profit.

VolGrad
03-09-11, 11:57
If someone has offered you twice what you paid I would suggest cashing out while you can. Like others suggested, they are only as valuable as your ability to find another that thinks as highly of them as you do ... and wants two of them with consecutive numbers. It might happen in 20 years but I doubt it.

I recently purchased a like new Gen2 G19 in original matching SN box with all the stuff, blah blah blah for less than LE price on a NIB current Gen3 or Gen4. Once my "hunt" was over I bored quickly and sold it in less than 6 months for little more than I paid for it.

BUT .... if you dig them that's all that matters. Shoot them, don't shoot them. It's all on you. Personally, I'm not a collector so I'd either shoot them or cash out.

Littlelebowski
03-09-11, 12:01
Mabye the 1911 knew you weren't a fan. :eek:

Just sayin....;)

C4

Very possible :D

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 12:07
If someone has offered you twice what you paid I would suggest cashing out while you can. Like others suggested, they are only as valuable as your ability to find another that thinks as highly of them as you do ... and wants two of them with consecutive numbers. It might happen in 20 years but I doubt it.

Most people don't know that they aren't being made any more. Once they find out, they will be worth even more.

People generally appreciate consecutive serial numbers (I know I do).

C4

Shawn.L
03-09-11, 12:18
I recently picked up a G17 RTF2 with the "fish scales".
I love the texture of the grip, RTF2 is one sweet ass gun. I dont care one way or another about the slide serations [personally, truth be told the "scales" kinda feel better on my hand racking the slide. But anything harder to get is always worth more...... that damn supply and demand thing vs. practical application.

I got my G17 at a decent under MSRP fair price NIB, but I would have paid a little more than a normal 17 if I had to simply because I know they arent as easy to get.

I have no want to collect guns, any guns, personally.

But if I was of that mind, already had plenty I shoot and carry (IIRC your an M&P dude anyway) Id stash them away. why not ? If it doesnt ever come back 10-20 years from now guys will be decrying back when GLOCK made these awseome RTF2's and how you cant find then anymore..........................

RancidSumo
03-09-11, 12:38
Are all RTF2 guns worth more or just the ones with the straight serrations?

Dave_M
03-09-11, 12:38
I recently picked up a G17 RTF2 with the "fish scales".
I love the texture of the grip, RTF2 is one sweet ass gun.

That's my fav Glock. I'm picking up another shortly.

dsg2003gt
03-09-11, 12:51
btw, if anyone wants them, there are about 5 listings $495+$20 ship buy it now on GB for the G17 RTF2 with fish gills with 2glock and 4 kci mags.

(no affiliation with seller, just seems like a decent deal)

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 13:12
Are all RTF2 guns worth more or just the ones with the straight serrations?

Generally worth more and the straight serrations are the preferred setup.

C4

crowkiller
03-09-11, 13:15
Id keep them in the safe and one day pass them down to your sons.

OldGreg
03-09-11, 13:15
Timely post.. i just got one of these yesterday!

JPB
03-09-11, 13:24
Gesh...I'm still rockin' a Gen 2. Call me old fashioned.

Shawn.L
03-09-11, 13:31
Gesh...I'm still rockin' a Gen 2. Call me old fashioned.

I like a Gen 2, and if you dont have need of a rail and like the slimmer profile grip they make a lot of sense. I recently bought a Gen 2 G19.
and they certainly dont make them anymore !!!
funny thing is, GLOCK's hold resale VERY well, look sometime at what used Gen 2 guns go for ;)

VolGrad
03-09-11, 13:33
Most people don't know that they aren't being made any more. Once they find out, they will be worth even more.

People generally appreciate consecutive serial numbers (I know I do).

C4
I hear you.

I'm just saying folks on other forums talk like Gen2 GLOCKs and now even OD GLOCKs are some kind of mythical Unicorn that are rare and valuable. I just haven't really seen that to be the case in the open market. Since the ODs have been discontinued I have bought 2 of them locally at LE pricing ... a G17 and a G34. The Gen2, OD, and RTF GLOCKs might command a slightly higher price under the right conditions but is it worth passing on the enjoyment of shooting only to sell for $50-75 more than you paid ... and then stored for 20 years. There has to be some calculation in there for inflation, opportunity cost of investment, blah blah blah.

Regardless, they won't ever fund your kids college, they can't be traded for your mid-life crisis sports car, won't pay for your retirement, etc. Enjoy them while you still can.

longball
03-09-11, 14:19
I'm unsure of your offspring situation but....

If it were me and I had 2 kids I would have one personalized for each child. Then on a predetermined date I would break them out of the safe and together, shoot them for the first time. If you only have one kid you could still do the same thing but have one personalized for you and the other for him/her.

operator81
03-09-11, 14:26
I've got a G19 RTF2 and G22 RTF2, both with the fish gill serrations. I shoot them a lot. I'm still keeping my eyes peeled for a G17 and G23 RTF2 as well as a G21. It is by far my favorite Glock grip.

SmokeJumper
03-09-11, 14:39
Shoot one and leave one for a spare or shoot both.

.45fmjoe
03-09-11, 14:47
I think every generation of Glock pistol had teething issues. Give the Gen 4 a year or so and they will figure out how to make it just as reliable as the Gen 3. Then I think the value of your Gen 3 will go down to any other "older" Glock model. The only reason you've been offered so much for them now is because it truly is the best grip they offered without the teething issues of the Gen 4 setup. Once the Gen 4 is squared away, it's just another Gen 3.

That's my opinion, anyway. :)

skyugo
03-09-11, 14:48
hang onto em... you don't need the money right?
sell em when you retire maybe :confused:
kinda neat.

RancidSumo
03-09-11, 14:50
Generally worth more and the straight serrations are the preferred setup.

C4

Good to know. Last time I went to a gun show I talked my dad into a RTF2 G22 with night sights and three factory mags and he got a really good price on it. Now I've just got to get him to buy a G19 version so finally push him over the edge away from 1911's and towards polymer 9mm :D

Anyway, sorry for the sidetrack and back to the thread. While these pistols may be worth more than a typical Glock, I doubt they will ever be worth enough money to justify keeping them locked up unless you've got another one of the identical setup that you have to shoot.

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 15:56

If it were me and I had 2 kids I would have one personalized for each child. Then on a predetermined date I would break them out of the safe and together, shoot them for the first time. If you only have one kid you could still do the same thing but have one personalized for you and the other for him/her.

I have two boys (that both like guns). :D

C4

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 15:58
I think every generation of Glock pistol had teething issues. Give the Gen 4 a year or so and they will figure out how to make it just as reliable as the Gen 3. Then I think the value of your Gen 3 will go down to any other "older" Glock model. The only reason you've been offered so much for them now is because it truly is the best grip they offered without the teething issues of the Gen 4 setup. Once the Gen 4 is squared away, it's just another Gen 3.

That's my opinion, anyway. :)

Let me paint another scenario for you, the GEN 3 guns are discontinued and the GEN 4's NEVER get to the same reliability as the GEN 3's.

What do you think will happen to the value then?

C4

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 16:02
hang onto em... you don't need the money right?
sell em when you retire maybe :confused:
kinda neat.

Nope, don't need the money.

IMHO, buying guns and ammo (especially at my dealer prices) is better than buying Gold and Silver. I can shoot them (protection), sell them for profit (in some instances a lot of profit), trade them for food, gas, etc.

Not a lot of people are aware of this, but during the Clinton gun ban, there were MANY MILLIONAIRES created from that. These people were sitting on stripped lowers, guns, ammo and mags. We got a little taste of this when Obama got elected. Sales went nuts and so did profit margin.

C4

.45fmjoe
03-09-11, 16:22
Let me paint another scenario for you, the GEN 3 guns are discontinued and the GEN 4's NEVER get to the same reliability as the GEN 3's.

C4

You would then have very expensive range toys. :p

eternal24k
03-09-11, 16:23
All I want is a 17 and a 34 in the RTF with standard serrations,
I almost bought the 17 but I hated the fish scales, if anything I think they should be turned around and facing the other way.

Congrats on the pair, dropping RTF and OD was dumb of Glock, but atleast the 4th gens pick up on the RTF a little bit

Littlelebowski
03-09-11, 16:24

C4

Good lord, you really don't think Glock can reduce spring strength on the new dual spring units to the same as the Gen3 guns? Seriously? What-iffing in the extreme.

dsg2003gt
03-09-11, 16:29
All I want is a 17 and a 34 in the RTF with standard serrations,
I almost bought the 17 but I hated the fish scales, if anything I think they should be turned around and facing the other way.

Congrats on the pair, dropping RTF and OD was dumb of Glock, but atleast the 4th gens pick up on the RTF a little bit

just buy an RTF2 from from glockmeister and buy a g34 slide.

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 18:05
Good lord, you really don't think Glock can reduce spring strength on the new dual spring units to the same as the Gen3 guns? Seriously? What-iffing in the extreme.

There is a lot more going on here than just spring tension. ;)

C4

spr1
03-09-11, 18:31
There is a lot more going on here than just spring tension. ;)

C4

Amen!

longball
03-09-11, 18:35

I have two boys (that both like guns). :DC4

There you go, problem solved. Maybe their name and the date they will shoot them for the first time engraved on the slide. If they're young boys there wouldn't be anything better than being handed a BRAND SPANKIN NEW Glock 10 years from now that their dad had saved for all that time and had personalized just for them. Then going out and shooting them for the first time.

That's what I would do but then again I'm a sentimental wuss. :D

snappy
03-09-11, 18:38
at least the 4th gens pick up on the RTF a little bit

How similar are they? I like the Gen 4 texture better than Gen 3 for sure but have never held a RTF.

Omega Man
03-09-11, 19:45
I like the gills myself. Love the RTF2 Glocks.

SeriousStudent
03-09-11, 19:59
My first impulse is to save them for your sons. A pretty neat thing to pass down. My daughter is getting a Colt 1911A1 that belonged to her grandfather when she turns 21.

But in all seriousness, don't you think there will likely be a better pistol available when they are ready (legally) to carry? Perhaps an offering from S&W, HK, or a company not even in existence yet?

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 20:05
But in all seriousness, don't you think there will likely be a better pistol available when they are ready (legally) to carry? Perhaps an offering from S&W, HK, or a company not even in existence yet?

You can't be serious! Better than Glock? You must not be a believer/fanboy like me. :D

C4

SeriousStudent
03-09-11, 20:18
You can't be serious! Better than Glock? You must not be a believer/fanboy like me. :D

C4

Actually, I'm waiting for you to start selling a tuned M&P 9mm like the one you built for Paul. But based on the single-stack model, when it is released.

(end thread hijack)

Cruncher Block
03-09-11, 20:37
;)

I have already been offered double what I have paid for them. ;)

Sell them and buy three or four run-of-the-mill Glocks. :)

orionz06
03-09-11, 23:57
Sell them and buy three or four run-of-the-mill Glocks. :)

And then trade them for a few M&P's. :dance3:

C4IGrant
03-10-11, 09:55
And then trade them for a few M&P's. :dance3:

Good idea! Oh wait, I already have M&P's. :D

C4

Shawn.L
03-10-11, 13:06
used G21SF RTF for $699http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/774/products_id/411544265

I almost thought about buying it :eek:

skyugo
03-10-11, 15:01
Nope, don't need the money.

IMHO, buying guns and ammo (especially at my dealer prices) is better than buying Gold and Silver. I can shoot them (protection), sell them for profit (in some instances a lot of profit), trade them for food, gas, etc.

Not a lot of people are aware of this, but during the Clinton gun ban, there were MANY MILLIONAIRES created from that. These people were sitting on stripped lowers, guns, ammo and mags. We got a little taste of this when Obama got elected. Sales went nuts and so did profit margin.

C4

i got a sweet deal on a glock 26 and a bunch of accesories by trading my beat up old romy AK when the o-man got in. ;)

eternal24k
03-10-11, 17:35
used G21SF RTF for $699http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/774/products_id/411544265

I almost thought about buying it :eek:

WOW,
sure am glad I got mine when I did ($475 w/ 3 mags FTW) :D

Seraph
03-10-11, 17:53
Here are my twins. They're consecutively #'ed Gen. 3 Glock 19's, with the Austrian "Nitro" proof marks. I added some Heinie Slant Pro sights, and G34 slide stops.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/Trisagion/G19Twins.jpg

npmako
03-10-11, 17:56
Maybe if you leave them in the safe long enough they will mate and you can give me one of the litter.

Seraph
03-10-11, 18:13
Maybe if you leave them in the safe long enough they will mate and you can give me one of the litter.

I'm not sure if you were addressing me, but, if you were, I'm sorry to say it's unlikely. These two don't see each other often, and they see a safe even less often. I carry them frequently, and one or the other is often on my nightstand, stoked up with Golden Sabers, and wearing an X300. They generally only get together for photos.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/Trisagion/Glock19X300_web_01.jpg

QuickStrike
03-10-11, 18:14
Damnit! I could have gotten one of those!

Saw and fondled one a month or two ago. :mad:

It does indeed feel more grippy, but I got a regular gen3 to go with the one I already had. :rolleyes:

Appalachian
03-10-11, 18:34
Keep 'em for the boys for sure. Excellent idea. :D

For the guys that are considering trying to find one, IMO the RTF 2 is a terrible CCW gun. Essentially un-carryable (is that even a word?) in the summertime due to the abrasiveness and it sticks to clothing layers like velcro in the winter. I switched back to my plain ole' Gen 3.
Excellent for duty (for those that do) carry or in the house.

But for a double gift to the man children...perfect.

Magic_Salad0892
03-10-11, 18:51
If Gen4 guns never reach Gen3 reliability then I'll carry HK/Walther.

The Gen4s I'm using have been fine. 5k rounds on my practice gun.

I'd shoot/carry one, and wait a few years until you don't see them on Gunbroker, or Ebay or anything and sell it then. You could probably get like $700 out of it resale.

Look at what Gen1 guns are going for... IF you can find one.

ARx3
03-10-11, 21:32
WOW,
sure am glad I got mine when I did ($475 w/ 3 mags FTW) :D

I picked mine up Feb 2010 for $464 + $72 for Trijcon NS. Glock was supposed to have only made 2500 G-21SF RTF2. I shoot the hell out of mine as I also did with my GSSF 10th Anniversary G-17.Glocks are for shooting>:D

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i420/G21H30/TShirt.jpg

Ga45fan
03-11-11, 08:55
I'd sit on them for a bit but not too long. In the near term you might get 3x your investment back, or 3x retail, with a buyer that wants a Gen 3 19 but doesn't trust the Gen 4 guns, or 2.

I wouldn't sit on them years though, then you'll just have a pair of old Glocks. No offense meant by that but it's the truth, it's not like they are a matched pair of Purdey's or H&H 12ga guns. They are "business" guns and those don't tend to appreciate with time in most cases, in the short term they certainly can and especially if another ban were to be enacted, then you could sell them for $3k each.

Of course if Glock doesn't start to better acknowledge and solve the Gen 4 issues and lets the issues drag on with no real solution then you might be better served by just keeping them as replacing them will become impossible.

C4IGrant
03-11-11, 09:00
I'd sit on them for a bit but not too long. In the near term you might get 3x your investment back, or 3x retail, with a buyer that wants a Gen 3 19 but doesn't trust the Gen 4 guns, or 2.

I wouldn't sit on them years though, then you'll just have a pair of old Glocks. No offense meant by that but it's the truth, it's not like they are a matched pair of Purdey's or H&H 12ga guns. They are "business" guns and those don't tend to appreciate with time in most cases, in the short term they certainly can and especially if another ban were to be enacted, then you could sell them for $3k each.

Of course if Glock doesn't start to better acknowledge and solve the Gen 4 issues and lets the issues drag on with no real solution then you might be better served by just keeping them as replacing them will become impossible.

Agree. When I say that I am "collecting" guns, that is a code word for hoarding weapons that I can trade with, defend myself with or sell in the event that our country collapes. ;)

Or Glock stops making the GEN 3, the GEN 4's are not viewed as "reliable" and the GEN 3's are a coveted item. :D

C4

Beat Trash
03-11-11, 11:30
Agree. When I say that I am "collecting" guns, that is a code word for hoarding weapons that I can trade with, defend myself with or sell in the event that our country collapes. ;)

Or Glock stops making the GEN 3, the GEN 4's are not viewed as "reliable" and the GEN 3's are a coveted item. :D

C4

My thoughts exactly. It helps that the Glock boxes (like the M&P boxes) stack so nicely...

ucrt
03-11-11, 12:32

================================

Skyyr, isn't that true about a LOT of utilitarian guns...Winchester Model 94's, '97's, 12's, S&W 28's, 10's, etc? But look at them now. Heck some tree-hugger may get polymer banned and making it the burl walnut of the 21st century. But the main characteristic of anything is "condition".

How can a 65-year old pocketknife be worth $2500? It was utilitarian, few survived in any kind of decent shape, so the rarity and condition drive the price up.

I would just oil 'em up real good and put them in the back of the safe.

But maybe it's just me...

BrianS
03-11-11, 15:39
Nice catch. Stupid of Glock to discontinue the RTF2, I think it had a lot going for it and if they stuck with it I think it would really take off.

longball
03-11-11, 15:49
Nice catch. Stupid of Glock to discontinue the RTF2, I think it had a lot going for it and if they stuck with it I think it would really take off.

I agree. The reliability of the Gen 3 with the feel of the Gen 4. The perfect Glock in my opinion.

C4IGrant
03-11-11, 16:31

Agree. I am NOT a Glock guy, but even I have to recognize that this gun is one of the best options for CCW ever made. So to cancel it is, well RETARDED!

C4

transition2secondary
03-12-11, 13:33
This thread pushed me over the edge...just bought a Gen 3 19 RTF2 straight serration this morning. Added to my Gen 4 17 and 19. Love the RTF2 and knew I better pick one up before they're gone.

TehLlama
03-12-11, 16:43
Hmm, I had the good fortune of holding a Gen3 RTF2 unit... I just assumed that since it was so good I could tolerate it that they'd be making tons of those. I didn't think anything of it - it was the first Glock I actually wanted. Silly me.

Thanks Glock, your gem of a pistol is what pushed me over the edge to getting an M&P 9 anyway.

deersniper
03-12-11, 17:40
Hi Grant,

I have collected consecutive numberred guns for a while. Have some S&Ws not so easy to find. I even have consecutive Remington R5 700s. Keep them.

Danny

d90king
03-12-11, 18:00
I will just leave this here. :D

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t5/d90king/9b82ae05.jpg