PDA

View Full Version : Looking For BCM in San Antonio TX

Patrick_B
03-09-11, 10:12
I did post in the dealer area, but hopefully its ok for here as well. Ill be in San Antonio and wondered if there is anyone handling BCM.

THANKS,
Patrick

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 10:19
I did post in the dealer area, but hopefully its ok for here as well. Ill be in San Antonio and wondered if there is anyone handling BCM.

THANKS,
Patrick

BCM basically has a hand full of dealers and distributors. You are most likely not going to find anything local.

We ship to TX all the time though. ;)

C4

SkyLine1
03-09-11, 10:44
BCM basically has a hand full of dealers and distributors. You are most likely not going to find anything local.

We ship to TX all the time though. ;)

C4

Nope not going to find it in town at Nagels, Texas Guns, Durys, or any smaller shop. If you do find one in a shop by chance it will have a hefty mark up, I'm still seeing low quality brands for a lot more then they are worth.

I'd order it from Grant and have it transfered to Durys Guns (down past the Alamo Dome) or you other option is direct from bravocompanyusa.com.

Doc Safari
03-09-11, 11:27
RSR Group is BCM's distributor. If your local dealer can order from RSR group you are GTG.

C4IGrant
03-09-11, 11:53
RSR Group is BCM's distributor. If your local dealer can order from RSR group you are GTG.

Correct, but a dealer is most likely going to pay more that way and then pass that along to the consumer (making the item more money).

C4

Patrick_B
03-09-11, 13:11
Thanks for the replies all. Even though Ive pretty much decided BCM, I was just hoping for the possibility of getting my hands on one. I will likely order from BCM G&R or BCM. Appreciate the feedback guys.

Iraqgunz
03-09-11, 14:04
That would be the smarter choice.

Thanks for the replies all. Even though Ive pretty much decided BCM, I was just hoping for the possibility of getting my hands on one. I will likely order from BCM G&R or BCM. Appreciate the feedback guys.