PDA

View Full Version : 10 Year Old Cancer Patient Inducted Into Army

Oscar 319
03-09-11, 13:43
Prepare to hold back tears.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110308/ts_yblog_thelookout/wish-comes-true-for-cancer-stricken-10-year-old-inducted-into-army

Best of luck to this little man.

Rmplstlskn
03-09-11, 14:57
Very cool!

My wife at times treats kids with serious cancer, and it is hard on her. They have been so robbed... Which is why I must believe in a restoration of all things in a coming day... When the trumpet sounds.

I pray the kid have the best life he can!

Rmpl

randolph
03-09-11, 16:10
if you read the link and go to his facebook page, today is his birthday.

13MPG
03-09-11, 23:33
Wow, good stuff. That’s really cool that those guys and gals took the time for him.

I would really like to have a heart to heart with the mother%$#$ers that had all the hateful stuff to say.

kry226
03-10-11, 05:14
Wow, good stuff. That’s really cool that those guys and gals took the time for him.

I would really like to have a heart to heart with the mother%$#$ers that had all the hateful stuff to say.

Roger that.

I was pumped after reading the story two nights ago, then came across the comments just below. Those folks illustrate the worst of our society.

Rmplstlskn
03-10-11, 07:08
Roger that.

I was pumped after reading the story two nights ago, then came across the comments just below. Those folks illustrate the worst of our society.

That's why I don't even give those wastes of human tissue the satisfaction of even reading their vomit... I just don't go there on a place like Yahoo, etc...

Rmpl