PDA

View Full Version : POF customer service??

turbo-j
09-18-07, 22:42
Ive heard both positive and negative customer service regarding POF. I have their unique GEN 3 Lower, but was missing the special allen screw that retains the bolt release lever. I have emailed them and I got a reply, and said the cost for the screw was $6..no big deal. Anyways, I called and it seems Chris answeres the phone, he says hell get back to me...Its been over a week and still have not heard from them. Sent them another email today and Im still waiting. I assume the other guy "Frank" replied to email and was willing to sell me the part. Chris on the other hand, says they usually dont sell parts like that??...Why sell a product, where I cant even buy spare parts for it??!!!:mad:

mpardun
09-19-07, 10:14
I have a June '07 production POF 415 18" SPR...thankfully so far so good, with 1,000 rounds shot with no issues what so ever. That said, the priprietary spare parts cause me a little concern, especially if even POF is not supplying them to us owners.

I hope I didn't make a mistake by not buying LWRC.

Mike

Putter
01-18-08, 04:31
I've been waiting a month for my upper to get repaired. I've emailed them several times asking about the status of the repair job. I have not received one single reply. They could at least check on it and say something like "we're working on it and it should get back to you by the end of the week" or something like that. Seems like they don't care much about their customers.

Tspeis
01-19-08, 03:34
Frank from POF seems like decent people to me, but everytime I called POF with questions on their product, I always ended up talking to a certain fella by the name of Chris. His attitude was pretty arrogant if you ask me. So much so that it turned me away from buying their product. I suppose that's good in a way though because I'm saving my pennies for an LWRC SABR. :D

Tspeis

lowprone
01-20-08, 12:42
Always good to see REAL feedback, not the tripe from the brochures or gunmagazines. I won't be buying ANY of their crap.

Robb Jensen
01-20-08, 13:12
Instead of posting bullshit hypothetical situations and what if this or what if that. Why not visit POF here on M4C?.........https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=45