PDA

View Full Version : euthanasia the illegal alien

Belmont31R
03-12-11, 02:53
Ran by the gas station to pick up some drinks, and saw this old beat up work type van. It said, "euthanasia the illegal alien" and "hang the person whom hires them" along with some other thing about illegals and euthanasia on the other side. Middle aged run down type of guy driving it.

I see someone got a pic of it: http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=2569

Aint free speech grand? I don't mean that in a joking manner. In most any other country something like this would get you tossed in jail.

ALCOAR
03-12-11, 03:19
That is indeed what makes our little democratic experiment work....even if I were a Mexican/Illegal Alien, I can promise that some Ole bumpkin's ignorant ideology wouldn't bother me in the least.

Packing heat and talking shit is inherently Americana:cool:

montanadave
03-12-11, 08:06
And apparently he hates verbs, too.

Avenger29
03-12-11, 13:51
Ran by the gas station to pick up some drinks, and saw this old beat up work type van. It said, "euthanasia the illegal alien" and "hang the person whom hires them" along with some other thing about illegals and euthanasia on the other side. Middle aged run down type of guy driving it.

Every town has that crazy guy that drives around in an old beat up vehicle with signs plastered all over it (and I mean all over it, to include the windows). Most of the ones around here tell of the imminent coming apocalypse and rapture.

500grains
03-12-11, 21:05
Cross out "illegal alien" and write "Barry Soetero" and someone is going to jail.

Travis B
03-12-11, 21:19
It said, "euthanasia the illegal alien" and "hang the person whom hires them"

Aint free speech grand?

Free speech is pretty nice, but grammar is a lot more important.