PDA

View Full Version : Safariland for G34 with X400?

Arclight
03-12-11, 13:11
I've looked high and low (read as: did searches) and I haven't found this, so apologies if this has been covered and I missed it....

I am trying to find a Safariland SLS holster that supports a Glock 34 with Surefire X400 light.

I've found (and own) G34 Safariland holsters for other lights.
I've found Safarilands for X400s but not for the Glock 34.
I'm looking for a low-ride or drop leg (like the modified 6004 I have), but a belt/duty holster that can be modified is fine too.

It doesn't have to be Safariland, but I really like the SLS or ALS system, have been very pleased with (and trained on) my 6004 and I am looking for low/drop configuration. I already have a Raven Phantom for G34+X400.

Appreciate any info from anyone who's found this beast.

operator81
03-12-11, 14:22
At this point and time no such holster exists. I was on the fence between the X400 and the TLR-2s and chose the latter because I could get a Safariland 6280 that would support it. I tried to see if the G34 with X400 mounted would fit in the holster for the G34/TLR-2 but it the x400 is too tall. I asked Safariland about making a 6280 for a G34/x400 and they said there isn't enough demand for that combination.

Arclight
03-12-11, 16:01
At this point and time no such holster exists.

That's what I was afraid of. I have a TLR on there now but I don't like the X400 on my rifle (it was meant to go on the pistol once I found the right holster).

Oh well. Thank you for the info and maybe they'll change their minds eventually. In the meantime, I may not be using the Safariland for a while.