PDA

View Full Version : HMMM, THATS WIERD?

I-M4-REAL
03-17-11, 08:28
After wiping down a NIB Colt 6920 the other day I noticed what looked like birdpoop stains on both sides of the lower reciever! (def:bird-poop stains=after wet birdpoop dries the acid in it etches the paint on your car/truck mostly noticed on black paint, that's what it looks like on reciever,wierd huh?) I also have 2 other Colts that I tear the hell out of, a sporter & another 6920, minus the bird poop stains. I bought this Colt 6920 nib about a year ago thru a online dealer for either investing/trading reasons or as maybe a new replacement down the road, but I didn't notice the stains @ the time I was at FFL :(hell, I would of thought of sending it back for the kind of coin I was droping on it:( Not until a week ago I noticed these stains & the wierd thing is that you can only see them @ certain angles in bright light indoors (halogen) or outside. I know it's only looks & no BIG deal as far as function and all that goes, plus looks alone does'nt make anything work or function (eccept maybe Pam Anderson:) but we all know the price tags are BIG on any decent AR & it just sucks that QC can't or won't find/fix these types of flaws for the kind of coin some of us pay to play! (what if a few of their $100 bills was missing a couple of 0's)

(It's no biggie that you can almost scratch off the finish on a new Colt M4 to bare metal w/a fingernail. But you can't stop a Colt M4 from kickin some Taliban ass )

p.s. I thought it would be nice to make my first post some kind of a complaint since my wife does not understand these kind of things like all you AR freaks do! THANKS!!!

sr71plane
03-17-11, 08:48
Get ready to be flamed, my friend. :help:

markm
03-17-11, 08:54
What is with this site lately. It's like a convoy of short yellow buses keeps dropping these jokers off here. :(

ZRH
03-17-11, 08:56
Um... *sigh*

5pins
03-17-11, 08:58
So your first post was to complain about a slight cosmetic problem?

I’m with your wife on this one, I don’t understand.

christcorp
03-17-11, 08:59
You bought this gun about a year ago; but only recently noticed a stain on it? (Which MIGHT have been original). AND, this stain can only be seen at certain angles and only under certain lighting?

Ummmm; Don't shoot the gun in those lighting conditions!!!

No; not going to flame.

But has anyone checked out the new Pies they have as Perkins Restaurants. Pretty good. I really like their blueberry.

jklaughrey
03-17-11, 09:01
It is a ****ing tool dude...much like your dick! You don't spend the time putting make-up on your dick do you!

pointblank4445
03-17-11, 09:29
You are a ****ing tool, dude...much like your dick! You don't spend the time putting make-up on your dick do you!

True, but spots and random discoloration on my dick would be cause for concern. I also fixed your post up a little bit.

jklaughrey
03-17-11, 09:33
True, but spots and random discoloration on my dick would be cause for concern.

Unless the hooker had Copenhagen in her mouth!:D

pointblank4445
03-17-11, 09:35
Unless the hooker had Copenhagen in her mouth!:D

Must.......resist.......urge........for.........spit/swallow......joke.

STAFF
03-17-11, 10:21
Worthless thread. Please do not waste our BW with this kind of stupidity.