PDA

View Full Version : UTAH: Pat McNamara TAPS training classes in October in Fairfield UT

chadbag
03-19-11, 00:51
Hey Utah / Idaho / Wyoming and other guys who want to travel

Pat McNamara is doing a 2 day Handgun TAPS class and a 2 day carbine/secondary weapon TAPS class in Fairfield UT (Utah County) in Oct (6-7, 8-9). Fairfield is South of SLC. Slightly more than an hour from SLC, 1 hour about from Intermountain Medical Center in Murray.

Check out the Grey Group training section here on M4C for more details. This is an awesome opportunity to get top notch training right here in Utah so you don't have to travel somewhere else.

Grey Group M4C section: https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=97

chadbag
06-14-11, 15:11
Just a note on this: The location has been changed. Same class, same dates. I am sure that Grey Group will update the listings shortly. The registration form has the new location already.

The new location is at the Global One Training Facility in Fairfield UT (Utah County). This is the location previously known as "The FARM."

It is about 1 hour from the center of SL Valley. 45-50 Minutes from University Mall in Orem. 30 Minutes from the Lehi Main Street I15 exit.

B Cart
06-14-11, 16:02
I took an advanced carbine course at the Global One training facility recently. It’s a nice facility and has a full live fire shoot house. We spent a good amount of time training on room and house clearing techniques individually and as teams. You will need to take frangible rifle ammo for the shoot house though. Overall I thought the facility was a good place for training classes.

chadbag
06-14-11, 16:06
I took an advanced carbine course at the Global One training facility recently. It’s a nice facility and has a full live fire shoot house. We spent a good amount of time training on room and house clearing techniques individually and as teams. You will need to take frangible rifle ammo for the shoot house though. Overall I thought the facility was a good place for training classes.

Yeah, the shoot house was fun to walk around in...

These classes will not be using the shoot house, but I hope to host others, in the future, that will use it...

B Cart
06-14-11, 16:13
Here are some pictures from the class i took at Global One

chadbag
06-14-11, 18:57
Here are some pictures from the class i took at Global One

Cool, thanks for posting them!