PDA

View Full Version : VTAC Carbine 1.5 June 1-3 Madison, WI

dakotalawdog
03-19-11, 17:27
ECHO tactical will be hosting Viking Tactics Carbine 1.5 on June 1-3 at the Dane County Range in Waunakee, WI. The class will not be instructed by Kyle Lamb. It will be taught by Rob Trivino (one of Kyle's former team mates).

When: June 1-3

Cost: $630

Ammo requirements: 2100 rounds (700 per day)

Must be Mil/LEO.

Registration will be either directly through VTAC or through ECHO Tactical.

For more information contact Steve Rabinovich at training@echotactical.com

This training just moved to the Dane County Range. I am trying to make sure this class gets filled. As of right now there are 7 seats spoken for and 7 or 8 still open. Hope some of you guys can make it and fill this class.

madisonsfinest
03-19-11, 21:10
Give me some ammo, and some cash and I will be right there with you ;)

Chameleox
03-20-11, 00:31
Its a rare treat to have VTAC and Pat coming to DCLETC this year. My packet is on the way for this one.

mikem
03-20-11, 09:38
This class was moved to the Dane County Range last week and we are now behind the power curve. If VTAC doesn't get 15 shooters registered and paid in full by April 1st it will not be a go.

If you are thinking about this one at all please contact Steve and get your registration in soon.

cpd2110
04-29-11, 15:49
I trained with Rob this week at a non-shooting course. I can't say enough about him, guy is a solid dude, great warrior and person. You won't regret working with him.