PDA

View Full Version : Magpul MOE grip.

hmbeal
03-21-11, 17:13
I just installed some new Magpul furniture on my AR and found the MOE grip to be a bit large for me. I can't really get a full grip on it. I'm going to have to take it to the range and see how it works out but was wondering if anyone else has felt the same about the grip and if it ended up working out for them or not.

mikejg
03-21-11, 17:18
I love the MOE grip. The A2 grip is too small for my hand. Are hands small?

Stickman
03-21-11, 17:22
I just installed some new Magpul furniture on my AR and found the MOE grip to be a bit large for me.

You should have gone with the MIAD grip, which lets the user swap out the front and rear straps to custom fit the grip to their hand.

opmike
03-21-11, 17:35
Just curious, but what are the measurements of your hand?

jpr8771
03-21-11, 18:57
Just curious, but what are the measurements of your hand?

yea id like for you to go get a tape measure and measure the length of your phalanges...make sure you get finger nail length in there too..i am curious as to how that grip is too big for you.

hmbeal
03-21-11, 18:59
I'm not sure what the measurements of my hands are or if my hands are considered small or average but to be honest the more I shoulder the rifle I guess I'm starting to think maybe I was just used to the smaller A2 grip and the larger MOE grip is just going to take a little getting use to.

DaBears_85
03-21-11, 19:17
I'm not sure what the measurements of my hands are or if my hands are considered small or average but to be honest the more I shoulder the rifle I guess I'm starting to think maybe I was just used to the smaller A2 grip and the larger MOE grip is just going to take a little getting use to.

Yeah, I'm 100% positive that's what it is.

J

MOUNT-N-SLOT
03-21-11, 20:49
No. I've not held a grip, thought it was too big, then gone to the range to find that it fit fine.

What I have done is four a local gun shop and tried one before I purchased it.

As a manufacturer with very fee retailers, we accept returns for kit our customers don't want. Try this with the vendor you purchased from. Stick's suggested MIAD solution might not work either. They're not much smaller than a MOE.

Try this: Go to a gun dealer / show and try before you buy.

MOUNT-N-SLOT

duece71
03-21-11, 20:54
If you don't like your MOE grip, I wil gladly buy it from you.