PDA

View Full Version : Noveske hammer forged barrel?

Devildog0311
03-21-11, 19:53
I am about to start on my new build and I am pretty set on getting a Noveske barrel. The only problem is I cannot find just the stripped hammer forged 12.5 inch barrel. You can get one in stainless, but I am not really a fan of the ss barrels. Does anyone know where I can get a Noveske 12.5" chrome lined hammer forged barrel without buying the complete upper that they offer on the website?

sniperfrog
03-21-11, 20:07
I am about to start on my new build and I am pretty set on getting a Noveske barrel. The only problem is I cannot find just the stripped hammer forged 12.5 inch barrel. You can get one in stainless, but I am not really a fan of the ss barrels. Does anyone know where I can get a Noveske 12.5" chrome lined hammer forged barrel without buying the complete upper that they offer on the website?

Check out Centurion Arms. They use the same hammer forged blanks as Noveske and offer a 12.5" barrel.

The owner is also an active duty frogman.

mtdawg169
03-21-11, 20:25

You can't get a Noveske anywhere right now. They just started offering the 12.5" N4 barrels on their rifles. You won't see stripped barrels for a long time, not until they have an excess of inventory anyway. Grant might get some for custom builds, as he has had their barrels for custom builds in the past.

The suggestion to try Centurion is a good one.

EzGoingKev
03-21-11, 21:12
Rainier Arms sells an assortment of Noveske barrels, although stock is dependent on the need. The good thing is you can sign up for email notifications of when items are back in stock.