PDA

View Full Version : Officer Chad Peery Pistol Giveaway

Jesse Tischauser
03-22-11, 09:19
We are giving away a pistol and donating half the proceeds from the pistol giveaway to Officer Chad Peery. The other half will go to sponsoring a major shooting match in Oklahoma. This is all made possible by Sooner State Pawn who donated the pistol. Thanks Sooner State Pawn!!! For more info click the link below.

Officer Chad Peery Benefit Pistol Giveaway (http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2148-donating-member-appreciation-pistol-give-away-and-more/#entry19844)

For those of you that are not familiar with Officer Chad Peery's story here is a link to the tragic story.

Officer Chad Peery's Story (http://blog.newsok.com/red-dirt-ruckus/2011/02/18/how-to-help-officer-chad-peery/)

Jesse Tischauser
03-23-11, 09:20
Thanks for all the donations!

Jesse Tischauser
03-28-11, 08:03
Keep 'em coming.

Jesse Tischauser
04-04-11, 08:53
We had a few big donations over the weekend. Thank you!

I just received this email from Captain Dee Patty who is looking after several Chad Peery fund raisers...

Thank you Jesse, I appreciate you getting with me.
The Oklahoma City Fraternal Order of Police is holding an auction and bowling tournament in June to raise money for Officer Peery so if you know of anyone (businesses or people) across the state who might wish to donate auction items, please ask them to contact me at any of the methods below or by e-mail.
We greatly appreciate the generosity of your shooting forum.
Dee Patty, Captain
Oklahoma City Police Department
Traffic Investigation & Airport Units
Drug Recognition Expert (DRE) Program
ASAP, RAAID, & Seatbelt Enforcement Programs
701 Colcord
Oklahoma City, OK* 73102
(405) 316-4577 Direct
(405) 297-1145 Office
(405) 990-5549 Cell
"Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of God." Matt 5:9
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the person to which it is addressed and may contain privileged and confidential information protected by law. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail, destroy this message and delete any copies held in your electronic files. Unauthorized use and/or re-disclosure may subject you to penalties under applicable state and federal laws.

Jesse Tischauser
06-12-11, 16:51
Thanks to everybody that donated. We raised over $800 for Chad and the moderators and administrators at BoomerShooter.com tossed in another $400 to get the total up to over $1200. We were also able to sponsor the high plains rifle match later this month.

Thanks again guys!