PDA

View Full Version : New shooting facility near DC/NoVA?

mosrogfor
03-23-11, 15:02
I was at FCF in Winchester and saw a flier for Peacemaker National Training Center, which apparently is going to open sometime in 2011.

Does anyone know anything about this facility?

Peacemaker National Training Center (http://www.peacemakernational.com/Home_Page.html)

It looks like it could be very nice. Is about an hour from Dulles and is supposed to have a 1000 yard range.

However I can't seem to find anything about it that doesn't read like a press release.

Breadman
03-23-11, 17:33
FN is hosting a major 3 gun match there in the fall. 3 days of shooting, then the national shoot off for 3 gun nation will be on the 4th day. I'm signed up so I'll know more after that. I believe it is in Glengary WV.

Robb Jensen
03-23-11, 17:36
FN is hosting a major 3 gun match there in the fall. 3 days of shooting, then the national shoot off for 3 gun nation will be on the 4th day. I'm signed up so I'll know more after that. I believe it is in Glengary WV.

Yep this is one of the 3gun Nation matches. The Virginia Arms Shooting Team will be at this match.

Vinh
03-23-11, 21:54
I sent them an email asking for application info. Seems to have potential, but talk of golf carts and concession stands sounds somewhat like the country club atmosphere Silver Eagle Group was trying to foster. Hopefully that's not the case and they accept common folk.

I just want to be able to get some good dope in meters, but no such place seems to exist in this region.