PDA

View Full Version : Lone Wolf G19 slide fitting?

one
03-23-11, 21:43
I was looking tonight at the slides Lone wolf sells for the Glock pistols and noticed they state gunsmith fitting might be required. I understand this statement is often seen in relation to firearms parts but was wondering...

Those of you running Lone wolf slides, did you have to perform much in the way of fitting or did they generally drop on as with a factory OEM slide?

MrMiller
03-26-11, 08:46
I was looking tonight at the slides Lone wolf sells for the Glock pistols and noticed they state gunsmith fitting might be required. I understand this statement is often seen in relation to firearms parts but was wondering...

Those of you running Lone wolf slides, did you have to perform much in the way of fitting or did they generally drop on as with a factory OEM slide?

I've never heard of any issues WRT Lone Wolf slides not just running, no 'fitting' required. I install RMR's and finish lots of these things and never have the frame available.

Perhaps this is just CYA language on their part.

The only problem that I have encountered was a slide that had been dropped and a back corner was obviously bent, preventing the slide from being even put on the frame.

one
03-26-11, 12:03
Thanks.