PDA

View Full Version : Ghost trigger components

HuttoAg96
03-24-11, 00:32
Glock guys - anyone have any experience with Ghost trigger components? They make stuff to supposedly clean up the action for the Ruger SR9/40 series, but I don't want to do anything stupid to my gun. I'm just curious if that stuff is reputable or not.

Thanks in advance.

oef24
03-24-11, 00:48
I have several of their components in a few Glocks and they have worked as advertised and then some. I highly recommend their components.

O

HuttoAg96
03-24-11, 00:56
Thanks. I did a search (which for some reason didn't occur to me BEFORE creating the thread) and read some of the older posts from last year. I am going to give it a try...at worst I send it back and re-install the stock components.

jamaicanj
03-28-11, 21:09
I have a ghost rocket connector in my ipsc G35. It was not a drop in kit and it required fitting for proper engagement. I am very pleased with it for my competition gun but the trigger is now too light for carry purposes which is not a problem as I knew it would lighten up a lot.

Quiet-Matt
03-28-11, 21:13
I echo what oef24 said.

Nic
03-29-11, 08:59
I installed their 3.5 lb connector into my G17. Drop-in fit and a noticeable improvement in the feel of my trigger. If their other parts are of the same quality (which I have no reason to doubt that they are), then you should be a happy camper.

HuttoAg96
03-29-11, 10:13
Thanks for the responses... I ordered a Ghost Rocket yesterday. I completely stripped the weapon twice already - once for familiarization, and the second to polish some of the internals. Installation shouldn't be a problem except for the pain in the ass part of grinding down the tab and re-assembling repeatedly. I am really looking forward to the advertised shorter pull, even though the SR9c has a pretty good trigger already. Hopefully it will be worth the $35