PDA

View Full Version : Watch the other hand....

Belmont31R
03-24-11, 15:17
While everyone's attention is on Libya our little traitor in chief is trying to get a deal (another one) with Russia that would have us giving them plans and technology for our anti-ballistic missile shield. You know...the one that was designed to protect us from countries such as Russia.

Why don't we send them a couple B2's while we are at it?

The Obama administration is loosening export controls as part of a major reform effort, and administration arms-control officials, including Undersecretary of State Ellen Tauscher, are hoping the reforms will make it easier to reach her long-sought goal of concluding a missile defense or defense technology deal with Moscow.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/23/inside-the-ring-679666072/#

C-grunt
03-24-11, 17:40
So we are giving them nuclear secrets for nothing in return....

Man this guy needs to go.

bkb0000
03-24-11, 17:46
funny... we've executed Americans for less.

jmp45
03-24-11, 17:57
This is insane.. I'm having a hard time parsing out the multitude of offenses this admin is perpetrating upon this nation. Just when I think I've heard it all, there's more coming tomorrow. They never rest. Being a glass half empty guy, I'm not sure there will be much to salvage at the end of this term and I'm really not convinced he won't be in for the next.

BrianS
03-24-11, 18:04
You know...the one that was designed to protect us from countries such as Russia.

Actually it wasn't. Our missile defense system was designed at full implementation to protect us from a very limited number of weapons fired by some rogue 3rd rate power. Russia still has enough weapons to completely swamp a system like that.

I could never understand why, when the Russians threatened to develop a new generation of multiple warhead missiles in response to a system that wasn't designed to threaten their deterrent capability, we didn't just laugh in their face and remind them what happened the last we had an arms race. They went bankrupt, we went to Disneyland.

:D

jaydoc1
03-24-11, 18:48
I could never understand why ...we didn't just laugh in their face and remind them what happened the last we had an arms race.
:D

I'm thinking we wouldn't be a top athlete in that race currently considering who's in power.

ssracer
03-24-11, 20:11
:suicide:

I hope this country survives to the next election....lord help us if this reject finds a way to get reelected...

Business_Casual
03-24-11, 20:21
:suicide:

I hope this country survives to the next election....lord help us if this reject finds a way to get reelected...

Why wouldn't he get re-elected? What stalwart challenger have Republicans produced?

B_C

ssracer
03-24-11, 20:31
Why wouldn't he get re-elected? What stalwart challenger have Republicans produced?

B_C

none yet....seems there is an endless supply of also rans ready to go....this is certainly cause for concern

jaydoc1
03-24-11, 21:16
The other thing to keep in mind is that Reagan just narrowly beat Carter and Carter didn't have such a mindless bunch of automatons supporting him as Obama does.

Obama being a one-term president isn't a sure thing. Not by a long shot.

QuickStrike
03-25-11, 00:35
It gets better:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/03/24/obamas-new-push-gun-control/

I know fox news is biased towards one side, but is this real?!

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-25-11, 02:25
The other thing to keep in mind is that Reagan just narrowly beat Carter and Carter didn't have such a mindless bunch of automatons supporting him as Obama does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1980

50.7 to 41 but a big electoral blow out. Not that close.

Spiffums
03-25-11, 05:23

B_C

And if they did produce a challenger, there would be enough division in the ranks to split the vote and put Barry O back in.

Palmguy
03-25-11, 07:21

I think him being a one-term president is the long shot.

kwelz
03-25-11, 08:26

B_C

Mitch Daniels.

jwfuhrman
03-25-11, 08:57
Mitch Daniels.

damn straight. My Man Mitch has fixed the giant Red Stain in the checkbook the idiot Dems created and Mitch even managed to create and keep a fairly large Budget Surplus for a rainy day fund. Not to mention, he sure as shit isn't afraid to tell it like it is, to anyone. Mitch doesn't beat around the bush trying to scare the Bear out of it, he just goes after it with a flamethrower.

A Mitch Daniels/Jan Brewer ticket would be nifty.

Really hope Mike Pence does run for Governor, otherwise it could suck...

kwelz
03-25-11, 09:10
damn straight. My Man Mitch has fixed the giant Red Stain in the checkbook the idiot Dems created and Mitch even managed to create and keep a fairly large Budget Surplus for a rainy day fund. Not to mention, he sure as shit isn't afraid to tell it like it is, to anyone. Mitch doesn't beat around the bush trying to scare the Bear out of it, he just goes after it with a flamethrower.

A Mitch Daniels/Jan Brewer ticket would be nifty.

Really hope Mike Pence does run for Governor, otherwise it could suck...

Amen brother. I know Mitch and Mike both.

Mitch has made some decisions I don't agree with. But even in those cases I know he is making them because he really feels they are what need to be done. And he does seem to take some great pleasure in sticking it to the democrats. =)

As for Mike running. Well come on man? Why do you think Becky bowed out of the race for "Medical reasons" The medical reason was the stress losing would have caused. I love Becky. She is a great woman with a lot of great ideas. But she knew should could not beat Mike.

I was talking with Richard Mourdock the other day at a Lincoln Day dinner and we were discussing these exact issues along with his own race against RINO Lugar. Mike will win. Mitch Can win if we really work it right. And I feel that Richard can beat Lugar for Senate.

jwfuhrman
03-25-11, 09:51
Damn straight. I find it funny that Indiana is producing some of the most well rounded Public Servants, I don't say politician because Mike is one of the truly good people, he rly does care about what he does and who he represents. Mitch is the same, while he's done a few things that are questional at the time, they end up working for the better of the State and We the People of it.

If Mitch can run the presidency(if elected) like he has run Indiana the last 7 years, this country will be much much much better.

BrianS
03-25-11, 11:57

Plastic Mitt Romney is going to save the Republic apparently.

jmp45
03-25-11, 15:57
Plastic Mitt Romney is going to save the Republic apparently.

Why do they keep coming back.. :suicide2:

Belmont31R
03-25-11, 15:58
I would vote for Obama before Romney. Romney as governor signed an AWB and mandatory HC. At least Obama is honest about his ideology. Romney is just as liberal but hides behind the conservative banner.

Caeser25
03-25-11, 17:24
I would vote for Obama before Romney. Romney as governor signed an AWB and mandatory HC. At least Obama is honest about his ideology. Romney is just as liberal but hides behind the conservative banner.

I would too, then get a loudspeaker, jump on my soapbox and start yelling at the republicants that mccain was the last time I will hold my nose and pull their lever.