PDA

View Full Version : Any Good "TACTICOOL" Shops in Miami?

Burnenout
03-27-11, 20:48
I'm wondering, there's tons of hole in the wall places that usually don't have anything worth of value, all hard-wood rifles etc. Anyone know of a good tactical like shop in Miami that carries high end gear like KAC? :confused:

Kchen986
03-27-11, 20:55
IIRC Delray Shooting Sports (Up I-95) carries some pretty high end things. DSAs, M82A1s, LWRCs, STG556s, along with some good optics, holsters and the like.

https://shootingcenters.com/Home_Page.html

outrider627
04-02-11, 00:23
IIRC Lou's Police Supply in Hialeah had some Noveske rifles last summer. They also had a small amount of typical Magpul items, some DD rails, etc. High prices though. I remember they wanted $60 for the BCM Gunfighter.

Boresight Solutions carries has a small stock of quality parts, but they're not a regular walk in shop. Best bet is to email Ben and see what he has in stock.

I hear good things about Gun Tech up in Ft. Lauderdale.

Like many other things in Miami, the gun shops down here mostly sucks ass.

Just a Jarhead
04-30-11, 09:01
Best I know of is in Pompano Beach, not too far from you in Miami. Only the Best Firearms. Not a huge place but stocked packed and largest class III dealer probably in Florida. Filled with quality stuff like Colt, KAC, Noveske, LMT, DD, H&K, ACOG's etc. Large LEO and military customer base.

http://www.onlythebestfirearms.com/

rob_s
04-30-11, 09:10
"Only the Best (and priced like it too)" is what their name should be.

Lou's is a good place to start.

Just a Jarhead
04-30-11, 09:16
"Only the Best (and priced like it too)" is what their name should be.

Lou's is a good place to start.

Yes I agree they are pricey but it is a bit of a different place with what they carry Rob. He was asking for someplace different. Having been to many of the gun shops in south Florida (3 counties), even Lou's which I drove over an hour to get to just a few weeks ago for the first time after hearing thier radio ad was just a little more than "the same old same". A little better than most but not exceedingly so IMHO. That's why I like the Interent so much and no major attitude's to deal with.

rob_s
04-30-11, 09:18
I guess if what you're looking for is a place to go and look through the glass at a bunch of cool shit and be treated like crap by the too-cool-for-school employees, the OTB is a GREAT place to visit.

Vito is a good guy, but for some reason he persists in hiring complete jackasses.

Just a Jarhead
04-30-11, 09:20
I guess if what you're looking for is a place to go and look through the glass at a bunch of cool shit and be treated like crap by the too-cool-for-school employees, the OTB is a GREAT place to visit.

Vito is a good guy, but for some reason he persists in hiring complete jackasses.

Couldn't agree more. The attitude is the worst I've encountered yet but they do have cool shit.

Fire_Medic
05-02-11, 11:16

I started reading up from the most recent post and when I came cross yours for a second I thought you were talking about Ace's.......:sarcastic:

Sandman751
07-14-11, 00:10
Try Southern Defense in KENDALL or Florida Armory on Bird Road.