PDA

View Full Version : Do you think these guys know how stupid they are?

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-28-11, 19:57
I dont usaly do this but this video made me. This guy is an idiot who does this? Why do this? Maybe some of you do this I just dont.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNAohtjG14c&feature=related

Toyoland66
03-28-11, 20:09
Have to love some of the comments - even if he ruins it so what they made 50 million more of them.

as if FA AK's are all over the place.

The Cat
03-28-11, 20:12
A waste of ammunition. No point in treating that gun that way.

BCmJUnKie
03-28-11, 20:23
The only thing that would have made it better is if he was shooting an old washer or some other kitchen appliance

SteyrAUG
03-28-11, 20:56
The only thing that would have made it better is if he was shooting an old washer or some other kitchen appliance

No, it would have been way better if he caught himself on fire.

ZRH
03-28-11, 20:57
*golf clap* Yes, friction makes heat, wood is flammable. Ugh. Stupid. People.

What is it with the piles of trash on the range. Most of the random gun videos on youtube they are doing something stupid at a trash pile. Just re-enforces the gun owners = white-trash-hicks-or-paranoid-survivalist image.

BCmJUnKie
03-28-11, 21:59

Hahaha very true. AND if his hat would have fallen off exposing his mullet...and caught that on fire as well

Iraqgunz
03-29-11, 00:41
I agree. It's too bad that Darwin was on a chai break. We really needed him to appear at some point.

MookNW
03-29-11, 01:04
They should re-title the vid " What did YOU do today?"

wetidlerjr
03-29-11, 05:12
They are "Ate up with stupid." :D

KhanRad
03-29-11, 08:37
I wonder if this is even a registered full auto receiver. I've heard it's not that difficult to convert some of the older imports into full auto in which case these bubbas probably wouldn't care too much if they destroyed the gun.

TOrrock
03-29-11, 08:46
I'm 99% sure that's a post '86 Dealer Sample. Unfortunately, you don't have to pass an IQ test to get your SOT.

With an SOT, you can build as many postie samples as you want, but if you buy one, you need a demo letter from a police dept.

So, $100 parts kit + $50 receiver + white trash = going full retard on youtube.

d90king
03-29-11, 08:49
Hold my beer and watch this...

Iraqgunz
03-29-11, 12:19
I'll disagree. It's also much easier to make an AR go full auto than an AK. As a matter of fact it takes less then a few minutes with the correct parts.

I wonder if this is even a registered full auto receiver. I've heard it's not that difficult to convert some of the older imports into full auto in which case these bubbas probably wouldn't care too much if they destroyed the gun.

wakeboarder4402
03-29-11, 20:00
Seems a little fake to me...never saw any brass, and whats with the maraca sound of the drum mags?

TOrrock
03-29-11, 20:03
Oh, that's absolutely real.

Johnny Yuma
03-29-11, 20:19
AR15 shooters can be just as dumb ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzfm4pYhIyY

Travis B
03-29-11, 20:29

That's actually a test video to see how the gun stands up. I don't know the original source, but I'm pretty sure I saw it on an CNN News article talking about replacing the M4...

What that test involved and what the redneck with the AK are completely different.

outrider627
03-29-11, 20:36

I don't see how footage from Colt's full auto testing is comparable to the video in the OP.

Johnny Yuma
03-29-11, 20:55
I don't see how footage from Colt's full auto testing is comparable to the video in the OP.

I'll take your word for it , that it was a test ... no where on that video is any "official" designation as to who did it and why ... the person's channel posting that one doesn't look "official" in any way ... another of his videos shows him dumping a full CMag downrange ...

Quiet-Matt
03-29-11, 21:11
What dialogue...
Dumb Ass with flaming AK - "Too Hot"
Dumb Ass with camera - "Yeah, that's bad"
WOW! Ya think. If he hadn't been wearing his hillbilly uniform and actually had sleeves we might have seen a different ending. A better ending!http://www.alldeaf.com/images/smilies/popcorn.gif
http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/so-dumb.gif

GermanSynergy
03-29-11, 21:32
Dead giveaway is the flaming gas tube. I've lit a Hungarian AK on fire on a deployment on F/A.

Seems a little fake to me...never saw any brass, and whats with the maraca sound of the drum mags?

Delta_Elite
03-29-11, 22:06
I'm 99% sure that's a post '86 Dealer Sample. Unfortunately, you don't have to pass an IQ test to get your SOT.

With an SOT, you can build as many postie samples as you want, but if you buy one, you need a demo letter from a police dept.

So, $100 parts kit + $50 receiver + white trash = going full retard on youtube.

A perfect summation lol

rojocorsa
03-29-11, 22:27
I've seen this video a long time ago. It's upsetting and a waste of ammunition. Just retarded.

alaskacop
03-29-11, 22:34
I am wondering if these idiots just didn't illegally convert the gun....wouldn't be the first time I saw it....get'er doun boys (fade in "Deliverence" theme song).

CumbiaDude
03-30-11, 19:37
I'll take your word for it , that it was a test ... no where on that video is any "official" designation as to who did it and why ... the person's channel posting that one doesn't look "official" in any way ... another of his videos shows him dumping a full CMag downrange ...Check out this article from the New York Times. (http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/12/m4-and-m4a1-guns/)

After the 2008 Battle of Wanat, the US Army and Colt Defense did some tests comparing the standard M4 barrel with the thicker barrel from the M4A1, putting both on an M4A1 lower and firing full auto until failure. The M4 barrel failed after 535 rounds. The M4A1 failed after over 900, and it was actually the gas tube that ruptured before the barrel failed. This is the test shown in the youtube video linked to. Both videos are shown on the NYT website.

Highly recommend reading it! Good article.

snappy
03-31-11, 19:55
Hold my beer and watch this...

... Hey man, you're doin it!!

pbr streetgang
04-01-11, 01:49
I dunno, that hillbilly looks pretty happy. Probably the happiest he's been since he found out that even though his wife divorced him, it doesn't mean that they ain't brother and sister no more.:D

cgcorrea
04-01-11, 06:44
I'll take your word for it , that it was a test ... no where on that video is any "official" designation as to who did it and why ... the person's channel posting that one doesn't look "official" in any way ... another of his videos shows him dumping a full CMag downrange ...

The guy who's channel that belongs to was banned from here a few months back for posting stupid shit. He only uploaded that M4 video to his channel. It's not his actual video.

stifled
04-01-11, 09:14
I was at a range where a guy started shooting an SKS full auto a number of years ago. I asked him about it--he bought it from a dealer I know didn't have a class 3. I left the range in case any over-zealous cops decided it was militia training or some nonsense, or more likely, I got grievously injured by some part this idiot made himself causing a catastrophic failure.

Frankyoz
04-01-11, 20:52
I remember that vid from a few years ago back on the AKfiles. It was made to demonstrate the reliability of the AK but that may have been the wrong story. Either way it is a good testament of the rifles durability what did they drop like 10-12 75 round drums?

Johnny Yuma
04-01-11, 22:37
Check out this article from the New York Times. (http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/12/m4-and-m4a1-guns/)

After the 2008 Battle of Wanat, the US Army and Colt Defense did some tests comparing the standard M4 barrel with the thicker barrel from the M4A1, putting both on an M4A1 lower and firing full auto until failure. The M4 barrel failed after 535 rounds. The M4A1 failed after over 900, and it was actually the gas tube that ruptured before the barrel failed. This is the test shown in the youtube video linked to. Both videos are shown on the NYT website.

Highly recommend reading it! Good article.

Thank You !! Very interesting reading ....

ralph
04-02-11, 09:33
I was at a range where a guy started shooting an SKS full auto a number of years ago. I asked him about it--he bought it from a dealer I know didn't have a class 3. I left the range in case any over-zealous cops decided it was militia training or some nonsense, or more likely, I got grievously injured by some part this idiot made himself causing a catastrophic failure.

SKS's have been known to go full auto, for a number of reasons, it's possible that this is one of them, I know in Shotgun news, there's a outfit that offers installation if a firing pin return spring to prevent this from happening, As far as I know, SKS's were designed as a semi-auto only, But who's to say that this person did'nt "file that thar sear pin down, and get'cha a machine gun" I've ran into people like that, who would'nt think twice about doing something like this and when informed they could spend the next decade behind bars for doing it, they simply don't believe you...

stifled
04-02-11, 12:41
SKS's have been known to go full auto, for a number of reasons, it's possible that this is one of them, I know in Shotgun news, there's a outfit that offers installation if a firing pin return spring to prevent this from happening, As far as I know, SKS's were designed as a semi-auto only, But who's to say that this person did'nt "file that thar sear pin down, and get'cha a machine gun" I've ran into people like that, who would'nt think twice about doing something like this and when informed they could spend the next decade behind bars for doing it, they simply don't believe you...

There are instruction books for turning an SKS full auto with custom-made parts floating around. I think if the firing pin was stationary in the forward position it would empty an entire mag once the bolt was released, but his wasn't. The whole floating firing pin causing problems thing is a bit of a myth--while the firing pin does float and can come in contact with a primer, it's light in comparison to the force taken to ignite a primer, so it takes an extremely violent impact in the correct direction for it to actually discharge.

NE450No2
04-03-11, 22:29
It does say something about the reliability of an AK 47 in the hands of "any bubba" that happens to have one.

If you research tests done on the M14 and the M16, after @300 rounds, full auto rapid fire, they start to have "troubles".
Both will not make to to 500 rounds, and live to be fired again...

I can say, that several days[ 8 to 10 hour days], over 50 days or so, I have fired over 1000 rounds through AR 5.56 rifles with no malfunctions.
Most of the time it was in a school of some sort. I lubed my AR every 200 rounds or so with BreakFree. Some times it involved a LOT of frangible ammo, [steel targets up close] which is a lot more fouling than regular 5.56 ammo. As long as I used BreakFree NO PROBLEMS.
A LOT of full auto fire was "involved".

I USUALLY CLEANED MY RIFLE EVERY NIGHT, BUT NOT ALWAYS.
As long as I used BreakFree, NO PROBLEMS. I said this twice for a reason...

matticus
04-04-11, 12:50
i like how when he goes for the 3rd drum he is stumbling all over the place and can barely grab them

as i hate to be a advocate for what i'm about to say,

where the heck is the PPE at, just shows how stupid some people can be, screw the fact he's burning through rounds in a FA AK, or even ruining the AK, kids are going to watch this stuff too

Just my opinion