PDA

View Full Version : VTAC Brokos backorder ETA?

kindred_spirits
03-29-11, 10:36
So I decided to bite the bullet and put together a first line belt setup.

The VTAC Brokos looked to most appealing, due to the ability to weave the belt over the MOLLE for belt mounted accessories. I ordered the Brokos and Cobra belt from the Viking Tactics e-store.

They state that both items are on backorder, however they state that they are shipping them as they come in, with no ETA. For those of you who ordered the Brokos from VTAC, how long did you have to wait?

karmapolice
03-29-11, 11:19
Mine was listed on backorder and took a little less than a week to get. It's worth it either way if its short or a longer wait as it is a great belt system.

Treehopr
03-29-11, 11:22
When I ordered mine several months ago, both showed backordered but shipped in about 3 days.

I don't think its as much as issue with things being backordered as it is a problem trying to keep the website updated.

If you have any problems Melynda will do her best to make it right.

kindred_spirits
03-29-11, 13:43
Thanks guys! I can't wait to get it all together!

I also have 3 Eagle M4 FB pouches and 2 Eagle M9 FB pouches on order from Triad. I'll probably mount my Raven when it comes in July :(

I might throw a fixed blade or flashlight pouch on there too, haven't decided yet.

mnoe82
03-29-11, 16:46
Mine shipped the same day I ordered it about a month ago. Real quick. Same thing on their cobra belts.