PDA

View Full Version : From The "I Was A Willing Victim" File...

SteyrAUG
03-31-11, 12:08
Mother and daughter accused of molesting teen boy for three years, police say (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/12/31/2010-12-31_mother_and_daughter_accused_of_molesting_teen_boy_for_three_years_police_say.html?obref=obinsite)

A mother and daughter in Arizona are accused of sexually abusing a teenage boy for three years and police say the pair did it without knowing about each other’s relationship with him.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/01/01/alg_susan_rachel_brock-split.jpg

Only victim I see here is the husband who had a cheating wife.

markm
03-31-11, 12:10
This story is incredible. It's been a big story here in the PHX area.

I'd love to meet this "kid" to see what he's got going on that both of these skanks had to have him.

BrianS
03-31-11, 15:08
If he was 15-16 I would agree it looks like a victimless crime. At 13 I see nothing wrong with these skanks getting prosecuted. The issue is the mental maturity to consent. A 13 year old should be doing other things to develop into a healthy adult instead of fighting off two fully grown women.

kwelz
03-31-11, 15:52
At 13 I would have been more than happy to umm. Well yeah you get the point. :D

Isn't it amazing the double standard we all hold though? If this had been An adult male and a 13 year old girl every one of us, including me, would have been ready to kill the people. :confused:

SteyrAUG
03-31-11, 17:06

Isn't it amazing the double standard we all hold though? If this had been An adult male and a 13 year old girl every one of us, including me, would have been ready to kill the people. :confused:

There is a reason for the double standard.

Males don't get pregnant. Additionally, males are not culturally valuable as virgins (in fact it is often considered a non desirable trait for the opposite sex) and females are.

Women want men who have experience, men want women who haven't seen a lot of experience. A lot of this goes back to validity of the blood line (a virgin female is greater insurance the child will be yours) but it also has contemporary applications where a female with less experience is also less likely to have STDs and **** around on you.

And finally the reason a guy who gets 100 women is a stud and a girl who gets 100 guys is a worthless whore is because it is so difficult for the guy and so easy for the girl.

BrianS
03-31-11, 17:43

At 13 there is a lot of stuff that is bad for you you might do if encouraged by an abusive adult... which is why we make such things illegal.

Iraqgunz
03-31-11, 19:07
Yeah this is a sad deal for sure. I especially feel bad for the husband/ dad. I mean WTF is going on there?

Maybe this kid is hung like John Holmes.

markm
03-31-11, 20:57
I especially feel bad for the husband/ dad.

Yeah.. the apple didn't fall far from the Mother tree. But he's a politician.... he'll capitalize on it and get sympathy votes.

SteyrAUG
03-31-11, 22:36
At 13 there is a lot of stuff that is bad for you you might do if encouraged by an abusive adult... which is why we make such things illegal.

I was either 14 or 15 when I FINALLY talked one of my friends older sisters into the sack. She was either 18 or 19 and it would have qualified as statutory rape today.

Somehow I didn't feel abused then, and I don't feel abused now. There was nothing traumatic about it and she was actually one of the better ones I ever managed to hook up with.

C-grunt
03-31-11, 23:51
This has been going on for a while now. Funny thing is that the daughter just got arrested for sleeping with the kid again!

Belmont31R
04-01-11, 00:14
This has been going on for a while now. Funny thing is that the daughter just got arrested for sleeping with the kid again!

40's/50's with a teen is creepy.

Late teens/early 20's with a teen used to be common until the last couple decades until until the libtards got anyone under 18 classified as a "child".

In fact one of my jobs Ive done I met a woman in her 50's, local to the cenTx area, and she got married at 15 or 16. It was COMMON for people to get married as 'teens' until recently. As far back as the roman times 12/13 were common marrying ages.

I don't personally buy into the whole teenager thing automatically makes it abuse and the perp a pedo. I wouldn't personally date a teen at my age, and Im married anyways but I met my wife when she was barely out of being a teen by a couple months. If we'd met a couple years earlier Id be a pedo by the modern definition.

Honu
04-01-11, 00:32
Mom should be shot sick to me someone that age doing that

Daughter needs some mental help

My brother is a prosecuter and heard enough about molesters the daughter got caught but how many others maybe and also she will become her mother

BrianS
04-02-11, 18:50
I was either 14 or 15 when I FINALLY talked one of my friends older sisters into the sack. She was either 18 or 19 and it would have qualified as statutory rape today.

Somehow I didn't feel abused then, and I don't feel abused now.

Two teenagers is different than this creepy lady in her 40s and a 13 year old. Rereading the article the daughter was in her teens when he was 13, so 3-4 years difference that doesn't bother me so much and probably shouldn't even be a crime.

But the old hag picking up kids just into puberty should get severely punished.

Yeah.. the apple didn't fall far from the Mother tree. But he's a politician.... he'll capitalize on it and get sympathy votes.

Dude, IDK. How can you capitalize on the fact that your wife went to a 13 year old to get something you were lacking? Sounds like a lose lose to me.

SteyrAUG
04-02-11, 21:41
Two teenagers is different than this creepy lady in her 40s and a 13 year old. Rereading the article the daughter was in her teens when he was 13, so 3-4 years difference that doesn't bother me so much and probably shouldn't even be a crime.

But the old hag picking up kids just into puberty should get severely punished.

Well if the criteria is looks I'd agree.

:D

But if I hooked up with some MILF when I was 14 or 15 I wouldn't feel abused either.

mr_smiles
04-02-11, 23:56
Well if the criteria is looks I'd agree.

:D

But if I hooked up with some MILF when I was 14 or 15 I wouldn't feel abused either.

I'm not sure I'd call her a milf - pretty far from it, looks more like a crazy bitch :)

SteyrAUG
04-03-11, 00:45
I'm not sure I'd call her a milf - pretty far from it, looks more like a crazy bitch :)

I was speaking in general, not about this mom specifically.

But quite honestly, when I was 15/16 I probably would have willingly hit that too.

Teens can get pretty torqued up and do stupid shit like drugs and binge drinking to try and take the edge off. If more of the neighbor ladies were willing to throw them a bone once in awhile we'd probably have a lot more mellow kids.

Hell it would probably look like the 1950s again with teens willingly mowing lawns to be nice.

ThirdWatcher
04-03-11, 05:20

I agree.

armakraut
04-04-11, 07:58
I've met very normal women in Arizona... from China!

Moose-Knuckle
04-05-11, 17:54
WTF, where were all these loose women when I was a lad?!?!? :mad:

Remember that teacher from FL. . .HOLY F#$%!