PDA

View Full Version : Good deal on T1 or M4S?

huntsimp
03-31-11, 16:30
Does anyone know where to get a good deal on a T1 or M4S?

Hmac
03-31-11, 16:41
My buddy got a good deal on an M4 that he bought used off of the sale forums here on M4C. I was OK with the deal I got at Larue Tactical on a T-1 with LT660 mount. I would also look hard at Botach Tactical. Their prices are pretty good, although there are occasionally some glitches in their delivery process. If you order from them, be aware that you may not get the device in a timely fashion and you may have to put up with something of a runaround. Otherwise, be careful where you buy in your search for a good deal. There are a fair number of counterfeit Aimpoint optics out there. In this market and with this device, a deal that's too good to be true very probably isn't.

Gutshot John
03-31-11, 17:19
I would also look hard at Botach Tactical. Their prices are pretty good, although there are occasionally some glitches in their delivery process.

That would be the understatement of the year.

The best deal is really getting a larue combo package from Grant or Larue itself. Secondarily I'd consider skdtac.com

No fuss no muss and you WILL get what you paid for.

jdodd
03-31-11, 22:33
I bought my m4s from Grant, great price.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jhs1969
04-01-11, 00:21
That would be the understatement of the year.

The best deal is really getting a larue combo package from Grant or Larue itself. Secondarily I'd consider skdtac.com

No fuss no muss and you WILL get what you paid for.

Agreed, I recently got a M4s and mount direct from Larue. I also love all the free stuff they sent with it, felt kinda like Christmas:D

Belmont31R
04-01-11, 00:26
Agreed, I recently got a M4s and mount direct from Larue. I also love all the free stuff they sent with it, felt kinda like Christmas:D

Eh I would personally them lower the price by the amount it costs them to send me stickers, a hat, dillo dust, and copies of the Constitution. I have so many of those things I just give them away and throw away the stickers. Even gave away dillo dust on here a few times, and still have 2-3 bottles unopened. Just gave my dad 3 Larue hats.

That said the larue combo T1/660 mount I got from GR was less than LaRue's price by a good bit.

I would NEVER attempt a purchase from Botach....:mad:

04-01-11, 01:18
I bought my T1/LT660 combo in 2009 from a dealer who shall remain nameless because I'll prob get burned at the stake but it was well under $600 shipped for the deal. All it took was a phone call. I'm not saying it will work at all dealers but sometimes physically talking to someone can get you additional discounts. I guess I caught the dealer on a good day. I've yet to see that kind of deal.
Yes, the T1 was legit, so was the mount.

jhs1969
04-01-11, 01:21
Eh I would personally them lower the price by the amount it costs them to send me stickers, a hat, dillo dust, and copies of the Constitution. I have so many of those things I just give them away and throw away the stickers. Even gave away dillo dust on here a few times, and still have 2-3 bottles unopened. Just gave my dad 3 Larue hats.

That said the larue combo T1/660 mount I got from GR was less than LaRue's price by a good bit.

I would NEVER attempt a purchase from Botach....:mad:

Hmm, the Larue price was actually a few bucks cheaper than G&R's. However I did not contact G&R and I do not know what the M4C discount would have saved me. I guess I should have dug deeper.

Belmont31R
04-01-11, 01:23
Hmm, the Larue price was actually a few bucks cheaper than G&R's. However I did not contact G&R and I do not know what the M4C discount would have saved me. I guess I should have dug deeper.

Prices may have changed. Been a little while. I think the LT price was ~650 and GR was ~600.

PlatoCATM
04-01-11, 07:23
I ordered an H-1 from botach a while back, maybe last summer...I received no notifications of having made the purchase or of shipping. When it showed up it was not in a factory aimpoint box and just had the optic, wrench, and manual thrown in with packaging material. Granted, I ordered it without a mount because it cost $400 and I wanted to put a larue mount on it. I think it was a pricing mistake on their part or something, but the low price doesn't explain why it came without the box. It was a weird buying experience that doesn't inspire confidence.

huntsimp
04-01-11, 07:35
Yea. I think I will buy mine from LaRue.

I have heard nothing but negative reports about Botach.

Thanks guys.

Hmac
04-01-11, 07:50
I ordered an H-1 from botach a while back, maybe last summer...I received no notifications of having made the purchase or of shipping. When it showed up it was not in a factory aimpoint box and just had the optic, wrench, and manual thrown in with packaging material. Granted, I ordered it without a mount because it cost $400 and I wanted to put a larue mount on it. I think it was a pricing mistake on their part or something, but the low price doesn't explain why it came without the box. It was a weird buying experience that doesn't inspire confidence.

I'm sure it was OEM. The T-1/LT-660 I got from Larue came in a little plastic bag too. They apparently save money by buying them in bulk without packaging. Not uncommon. THAT's not the reason to be down on Botach. The reason to be down on Botach is best illustrated by resellerratings.com. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Botach_com . Even so, despite their obviously bad customer service, I'd consider them if I wanted to save a few bucks bad enough. A moot point right now though, since Larue offers a far better deal.

czydj
04-01-11, 08:16
Does anyone know where to get a good deal on a T1 or M4S?

If you don't need NV capabilities, the CompC3 is another choice you could look at. Nice tiny 2 MOA dot and reliable AIMPOINT performance. HTH!

Xhado
04-01-11, 09:23
If you're LE/.mil PM me and I can put you in touch with a dealer who can get you a great deal ($515 T1).

Mr. Goodtimes
04-01-11, 09:40
I got a T1 in ADM SOCOM mount from Grant for a great price.

WGG
04-01-11, 14:24
Take a look at this one posted in the EE today.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=77915

Watrdawg
04-01-11, 14:45
I got a T-1 from Smartgunner.com a couple of months ago for a great price. Optic and DD mount for $549. It was a sale so I don't know if they have any more at that price. If they don't have a good price Grant is the best all around deal.

Jellybean
04-01-11, 15:45
Got an email today from DSG- Aimpoint M4S + ADM mount of your choice height for $749 (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=77922).

Or this M4S in EE if you haven't seen it yet- https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=77853

outrider627
04-01-11, 19:32
Watch the EE here, and whatever other forum you are on, like a hawk. There's always someone, somewhere, who lists something cheap to move it quickly.

KAC Lover
04-01-11, 22:09
Check out Kingopticusa.com

Great guy to deal with, he has a sweet deal on a T1 with a KAC QD mount that I just picked up today.

scoutfsu99
04-03-11, 22:52
Prices on T-1's seem to be going down. With the .mil discount, I picked up my newest T1 for $475. It would've been $569 if I needed the LaRue mount.

huntsimp
04-03-11, 23:17
Waiting on a money order for a PPK and another sale then I'm purchasing the M4S Combo from LaRue.

Thanks guys.

Eurodriver
04-03-11, 23:18
Prices on T-1's seem to be going down. With the .mil discount, I picked up my newest T1 for $475. It would've been $569 if I needed the LaRue mount.

say what? where?