PDA

View Full Version : Mossie Tactics 2-Day Level 1 Pistol Class - SoCal‎ - June 25th & 26th, 2011

Buck
04-01-11, 12:02
Mossie Tactics 2-Day Level 1 Pistol Class - SoCal‎ - June 25th & 26th, 2011

Mossie Tactics
www.MossieTactics.com

http://mossietactics.com/image/PicDD65.png

Buck Mossie is a former United States Marine Corps Infantryman who deployed to both Southeast and Southwest Asia with the 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit, Special Operations Capable. He currently is a member of a large Metropolitan Law Enforcement Agency in Southern California, where in addition to having worked a variety of field assignments, he has also served as a California Peace Officers Standards and Training (CA P.O.S.T.) Certified Master Firearms Instructor for over a decade.

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff400/mossietactics/logo3948322_md.jpg

Mossie Tactics 2-Day Level 1 Pistol Class - SoCal‎ - June 25th & 26th, 2011

This class is an entry level course for handgun shooters and is designed specifically for those who have not had any formal instruction or those who wish a refresher class. Topics covered include the following: safety, stance, grip, sight alignment, and trigger control. Familiarization with their service pistol includes field stripping, and maintenance. In addition to this, other topics that are covered include reloads, draw, malfunction clearance, and introduction to different skill drills including dry fire and bullseye shooting.

- Primary Instructor: Buck Mossie

- Class dates: June 25th & 26th, 2011

- Cost: $375

- Class size: Maximum ten students

Weapon & Gear Class Requirements:

- Eye and Ear Protection (electronic hearing protection is preferred)
- Serviceable handgun of at least 9mm Para caliber
- Serviceable holster
- Minimum one double magazine pouch / Ability to carry minimum of two magazines
- Minimum of three serviceable magazines (5 is better)
- 600 rounds of ammunition
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Good attitude

If you are interested in attending this class please email buck.mossie@gmail.com

Buck
04-11-11, 17:18
Class is half full...

B

Buck
05-26-11, 12:03
We are a month out and I still have a few slots left... This promises to be a great class... Less that 5% of firearms owners seek professional training... Be part of the top 5%...

B

John Chapman
05-29-11, 16:23
Buck is an awesome instructor people. If you live in SoCal, jump on it.

Buck
06-15-11, 22:38
Buck is an awesome instructor people. If you live in SoCal, jump on it.

Chappy,

Thanks for the kind words....

We are a week and a half out and I still have two slots left... If you are on the fence about this class, sign up now and grab one of the last slots... I always offer a money back guarantee, If you do not feel the class was worth your time, I will refund your money... To date no one has asked for a refund...

S/F

B

katgirl
06-27-11, 13:23
THANK YOU BUCK! Incredible class and I'll upload photos etc on my own domain soon!

katgirl
07-17-11, 15:02
enjoy - it was an excellent class, learned a lot, fun and great shooters!
video sample (http://twolftfeet.com/mossie1part2day2.html)

photos from class will be coming soon (work in progress)

Thanks so much Buck and everyone!