PDA

View Full Version : The Wilderness

rhino
09-24-07, 21:44
Has anyone had luck recently getting a response from anyone at www.thewilderness.com via e-mail?

I've tried at least four or maybe five times over the last couple of months (same message). I've been patient because I thought they might be at a trade show or something, who knows. Anyway, not a peep.

I've also called a couple of times with the same inquiry, but the people who said they would call me back (or have someone else call me) never did.

I like their stuff, but it would really be nice if they would respond in some way.

Suggestions?

Lumpy196
09-24-07, 21:54
Suggestions?

http://www.smallbiztechnology.com/graphics/telephone-rotary.jpg

602-242-4945

;)

Ask for someone higher up.

rhino
09-24-07, 22:17
Yeah, thanks for that.

It's tough for me to call when they are open for business, though. When I have time, it's usually too early there.

Kisara
09-25-07, 00:43
I would love to have a phone like that on my desk.

TimW
09-25-07, 02:15
Despite appearances, they are a small company. The total "office" staff is about...2-3, unless they happened to have hired another counter person. The are crazy busy almost all the time. I am local and have never had a return email. Seriously, calling is the best. Remember that if it's too early to call when you have time, they are likely open when you are no longer working.

ST911
09-25-07, 10:36
I would love to have a phone like that on my desk.

Target used to carry a retro like the one pictured that had touch-tone buttons within the finger holes of the dial. I had one on my desk for awhile, cool conversation piece. I wanted to get a red one for "special calls" (other line), and rig it to a klaxon. Denied.

MX5
09-26-07, 12:08
I have 2 like that - no you can't have them.

markm
09-26-07, 13:07
Those phones are like 20 inch ARs! USELESS! :p

rhino
09-27-07, 06:58
I was finally able to make a call when they were open for business and got everything settled. Apparently the last person with whom I spoke believed she had answered my inquiry, whereas I was under the impression that someone was going to contact me. The case is now closed, and I must seek a solution to my problem specific problem elsewhere.

Thanks for the advice!