PDA

View Full Version : Suppressor dealers in KY?

tiger seven
09-25-07, 16:09
The "Thinking about getting my first can..." thread got me thinking, as I too am in the early stages of selecting my first suppressor. I haven't decided on a particular model yet, but it did occur to me that I'm completely unfamiliar with all of the Class III dealers in my home state. The only local one that I know of is Kiesler's, just over the river in Indiana. I'd like to see and handle some different suppressors as I weigh my options; and obviously if I have to order something from another dealer in another state I'll need someone here to receive it.

So, can anyone recommend a good suppressor dealer in Kentucky, someone you may have dealt with in the past that you had a positive experience with? Any and all information is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Derek

Razoreye
09-25-07, 18:11
Checkout the hometown section in ARFCOM. There is a tacked thread in the KY one with some listed.

Stephen_H
09-25-07, 21:03
ATS Tactical Gear in Oak Grove, KY is a Class III dealer.

Stephen

tiger seven
09-26-07, 08:22
ATS Tactical Gear in Oak Grove, KY is a Class III dealer.

Stephen

Thanks, Stephen. I've actually ordered some stuff from you guys (back when it was Lightfighter) and I'm a lurker on your forum, but I'm ashamed to say that I'd forgotten there was a gun store too. I may have to road trip down there and check the place out. Do you stock many suppressors, or is it mostly a special order kind of thing?

Derek

Stephen_H
09-26-07, 13:47
Thanks, Stephen. I've actually ordered some stuff from you guys (back when it was Lightfighter) and I'm a lurker on your forum, but I'm ashamed to say that I'd forgotten there was a gun store too. I may have to road trip down there and check the place out. Do you stock many suppressors, or is it mostly a special order kind of thing?

Derek

PM sent.

Stephen

Bolt_Overide
09-26-07, 17:08
Ive never bought any class 3 stuff from ATS, but I can tell you from the times ive been into the store they are knowlegable, helpful and extremely nice guys.

Treehopr
09-26-07, 18:32
Not in KY but perhaps close enough to you that you can drop in and get hands on with what you're looking for.

I've met the guys who run One Shot Tactical in Cincinatti and they're pretty good dudes.

http://oneshotonline.com/