PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Used 14.5 Midlength BCM with pinned FSC

YVK
04-05-11, 16:08
Components: BCM midlength upper, BCM F/A BCG, LaRue low profile gas block, PWS FSC 5.56 permanently pinned. The charging handle is PRI Gasbuster.

This upper was built by ADCO on my order when nobody, besides Noveske, was offering 14.5 middies. It started as a 16 inch middy (hammer forged weren't available then) which was cut and recrowned, FSB was knocked off and LaRue gasblock installed, DD rail installed and PWS unit pinned.

Disclaimers: 1. I have shot 3500 rounds through it, so it is used. Incidentally, it is my most tested upper that has been awesome - 100% function with wide range of ammo in temps from 22 to 115F.
2. It is painted with two layers Krylon from a rattle can - functional but by all means not an artwork.

Pricing: new upper in this setup is about $1130 (900 upper, 90 ch, 130 bcg), and it is out of stock. I am knocking 30% off for mileage and paint, and selling it for $800 shipped.

No trades, price is firm, photos on request.

YVK
05-07-11, 19:46
This is a first and a last bump , update, price reduction, photo etc.

Add 350 rounds to total count - took it through TD3 of EAG class. No malfunctions as expected; the upper dropped only one shot on last MNQ. Of course, it's uppers fault, not mine.

I didn't mention that the rail is 10" DD Lite, making it very lightweight. A bolt-on DD socket for a QD swivel is included with upper.

General photo, there are more detailed ones, just ask.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Heartachedoc/bcm006.jpg

Price is $750, final reduction.