PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone getting their Sig orders?

Tortuga
04-05-11, 16:19
Have any of you vendors or any vendors you know had unusually long waits for Sig orders as of late?

I've talked to a couple of local places and they have had outstanding orders for months...both pistols and rifles.
I've already got a P229 Enhanced Elite on order and I'm leary of ordering a 716 Precision until I hear the production and shipping lines are active.

Littlelebowski
04-05-11, 16:32
I'd be leery period of the 716 precision.

fnforme
04-05-11, 17:13
Last time I spoke to my Sig rep about the 716s I was told some time in the summer. I would venture a guess that the precision model will be one of the last released.

As far as the wait times goes, that's industry-wide right now. I tried ordering a variety of guns this week from my distributor- no go on a Savage Mark II, Rem. 870, and almost all Glock models. This tends to happen after the shot show but this year I think it's really slow.

Tortuga
04-05-11, 18:06
I'd be leery period of the 716 precision.

I more than likely wouldn't go that direction if I didn't have an employee discount hookup. That's also why I went with the decked out P229. My employee hookup there was told they would start shipping the 716 in the spring when she asked, and can't get a straight answer on the 229.

Must be a sign of the times, I guess.