PDA

View Full Version : Aimpoint Customer Service Is top notch

warpigM-4
04-05-11, 16:30
being new to Having My very first RDS(other than what the Army Put in front of me) . I Got a Aimpoint PRO from Grant and Noticed After another member here PM'ed Me asking if the Vertical Adjustment that has the arrow and Up would lower the Dot instead of going up.which is what i thought it should do .

So i shot a email to them asking this question and it was not even a hour and i got a call from Aiimpoint and the Rep Talked me through What I was questioning .and told me it was adjusting the POI Like with the COLT M4 front sight post, if you adjust Up the POI the Post is Going down.

He treated Me with the Utmost respect and explained everything in detail.and Did not think or treat me Like i was a Moron.

This type of treatment just goes to show How well this Company and its Products Are and How much they care for their Customer.

I very happy with their Product and would highly recommend it to Anyone.

jdodd
04-06-11, 07:53
Always nice to hear a positive customer service experience. Especially from a company that I support! :)

Today we have so many different options in the AR / Optics world, all it takes is a single bad experience to lose business.

-J

dogman691
04-07-11, 12:36
I too had an awesome experiences with Aimpoint cs, I spoke with them this morning twice with a couple questions about my used CompM2 and the rep. not only answered my questions but made me feel respected, he was very knowledgeable. I needed the screws size for the spacer that goes in the mount, and my rep. was telling me I would have a hard time finding the screws. And I've already been to the store and struck out twice. He got my name and address and said he would have a set in the mail, at no charge. I wish all cs was as good Aimpoint or even close, all I can say is Thanks and you have a customer for life! I've used Aimpoint in the past with over 20 years of LE experience, and now for my personal weapons, you guys and gals are great!

hearno
04-07-11, 16:26
being new to Having My very first RDS(other than what the Army Put in front of me) . I Got a Aimpoint PRO from Grant and Noticed After another member here PM'ed Me asking if the Vertical Adjustment that has the arrow and Up would lower the Dot instead of going up.which is what i thought it should do .

So i shot a email to them asking this question and it was not even a hour and i got a call from Aiimpoint and the Rep Talked me through What I was questioning .and told me it was adjusting the POI Like with the COLT M4 front sight post, if you adjust Up the POI the Post is Going down.

He treated Me with the Up most respect and explained everything in detail.and Did not think or treat me Like i was a Moron.

This type of treatment just goes to show How well this Company and its Products Are and How much they care for their Customer.

I very happy with their Product and would highly recommend it to Anyone.

Fyi... it's "utmost."

warpigM-4
04-07-11, 20:04
Fyi... it's "utmost."

OPPS Thanks :D Fixed it

Mr_Bean
04-27-14, 17:33
I wish I could say the same. I sent an H-1 back for repair in February of this year. After about 3 weeks I called Aimpoint to see if they had received the package containing my H-1, my call went immediately to a voicemail account. I left a message, but it went unanswered. I have tried calling Aimpoint customer service several times since then, but I keep getting routed to the same voicemail box and all of my messages have gone unanswered.

It is almost 3 months later and no one from Aimpoint has contacted me. I have no idea it they received my H-1, if they have repaired it and sent it back to me, or if it was lost in shipment.

Needless to say I am not a big Aimpoint fan at this point.

If anyone has a number for Aimpoint which will put me in touch with a real person I would greatly appreciate it.

Rich

P&P
04-30-14, 22:37
The number I called yesterday is 703-263-9795. Just follow the menu to speak with tech support, I belive his name is john.

Flankenstein
04-30-14, 22:58
Jon helped me out when I had a problem with a T-1. Top notch.

Mr_Bean
04-30-14, 23:25
To all, thanks for the info. I was able to get a hold of someone at Aimipoint. The good news, Aimpoint repaired the sight under warranty, no charge to me. The bad news, UPS for some inexplicable reason accidentally got my package mixed in with a bulk delivery to a local computer supplier. UPS was able to locate and recover the package, I should have it by tomorrow.