PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Aimpoint PRO, and ML3, and Aimpoint 3X Mag w/ Larue Flip mount

msstate56
04-05-11, 17:09
For sale or trade:

*SOLD* brand new Aimpoint PRO mounted in an American Defense Mfg. cantilever mount for sale or trade. I will also throw in a Killflash and a black Aimpoint rubber cover. I have only had this optic for a few weeks, and it has never been outside my house. $480. *SPF*

*SOLD* I have an Aimpoint ML3 in an American Defense Mfg. cantilever mount for sale. This optic is used, but in perfect shape and has been protected by the FDE rubber cover. I will also throw in the FDE rubber armor and a Killflash. $475.

*SOLD* Aimpoint 3X magnifier mounted in a Larue (LT649) flip to the side mount. It is in excellent shape with a couple of very small marks on the mount. $550. *SOLD*

Both of these items new are over $1,200. I can email pics to serious buyers. I will take a check or money order. Shipping can be negotiated based on where it ships (I will pay at least half).

I am interested in trading all or part of the above items for a Trijicon TR24G with a Larue LT104 mount, or a Trijicon TA44SG-10 (1.5X, Green circle dot ACOG) plus cash difference.