PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Intent stock?

ARPATRIOT
04-05-11, 17:10
Anybody have some pics of one of the TI-7 stocks on a gun?I'm interested in one!Thanks

philipeggo
04-05-11, 18:13
Pm SSracer he should have a bunch. I have one too but alas my rifle is still in pieces. Great stock though. Super solid and a great value for the money.

philipeggo
04-05-11, 18:14
also check Search for accurate armory that should pull up some pictures with the stock attached.

Stan9106
04-05-11, 18:35
I haven't taken any pics yet but I put one on my BCM last week. It locks up much tighter than the MOE it replaced, has a nice cheekweld, and doesn't pull out my mustache hair if I get forward on the stock. I'm saving my pennies for another one on my Stag.

Dflores22
04-05-11, 23:06
I bought one too, should have it by friday. I'll get some pics up. I just love the cheek weld from the sopmod stock and the looks of the Magpul CTR stock, i think this is the best of both worlds.

Kentucky Cop
04-05-11, 23:11
I have one on my Accurate Tool LE Lite. Its a nice stock and as already stated it has a great cheek weld. It looks like a SOPMOD and a CTR had sex and .....TI-7. The TI also has some nice storage in it for odds and ends.

Check out this read. It has plenty of pictures for you.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=69071

Kentucky Cop

ARPATRIOT
04-06-11, 07:45
Thanks guys,anybody know the best place to get one from?(black/milspec)

ssracer
04-06-11, 12:11
I have plenty of pics of them on my rifle and a few others. Can't post them from my phone though. They are in several places on this site or you can check my flickr account in my sig.

As for where to get them, you can call AccurateArmory. I don't think they have their shopping cart working on the site yet. I think midway and Brownells also sell them now. Last time I looked they were listed as the TI-7 but incorrectly labeled as a Doublestar product instead of Tactical Intent.

Kentucky Cop
04-06-11, 13:37
Try here. Email Keith or call him. He is always prompt on getting back. Nicest guy you would wanna meet.

www.accuratearmory.com/

KC

Dflores22
04-06-11, 19:26
I got mine at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/TI-7-Tactical-Buttstock-MIL-SPEC-Black/dp/B0045V86UQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1302135849&sr=8-1

Mac5.56
04-06-11, 19:41
What benefits does this stock have over similar tested and true brands that are similarly priced or cheaper?

ssracer
04-06-11, 20:29
Similarly priced or cheaper?

Most all stocks in this category are way more $$

It's light weight, comfortable, no slop, good cheek weld, storage and a QD attachment. Like a lighter SOPMOD for $90. I can vouch for the quality as can many others on the forum. I have no doubt that it will "prove itself" in time.

Anyway, some pics:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5051/5440130385_b11bf224a7_b.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5004/5374606086_c46f086582_b.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5005/5265471620_b706091fb4_b.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5012/5493133729_53489ce799_b.jpg

kmrtnsn
04-06-11, 21:39
We have four rifles here in the house, one with an Emod, three with Imods. The Vltor is the same price, offering the same features.

ssracer
04-06-11, 22:01
always forget about the vltors for some reason, my bad.

Still, I hate seeing something put aside just because it hasn't been around for as long as others. I haven't talked to anyone who regretting buying one of these. I like seeing a local company making good stuff.

vicious_cb
04-06-11, 22:07
Looks like the bastard child of a Crane stock and a CTR

ARPATRIOT
04-07-11, 07:06
Looks like the bastard child of a Crane stock and a CTR

And a good looking one at that...:cool:

Cylinder Head
04-07-11, 08:52
Sweet looking stock. I'm a fan.

MattC
04-07-11, 12:12
What happens when you mortar it?

ssracer
04-07-11, 12:58
Mortar it?

philipeggo
04-07-11, 13:01
Hey SSracer , have you used the QD mount on your stock yet ? Just wondering if it uses standard hardware.

thopkins22
04-07-11, 13:07
Mortar it?

Clearing a stuck case by slamming it into the ground butt first, while applying force to the charging handle.

ssracer
04-07-11, 13:30
Hey SSracer , have you used the QD mount on your stock yet ? Just wondering if it uses standard hardware.

I've got my VCAS using the QD point in the stock right now.

ssracer
04-07-11, 13:32
Clearing a stuck case by slamming it into the ground butt first, while applying force to the charging handle.

I figured that was what was meant (slamming it to the ground butt first) but wanted to make sure. I haven't attempted that with my rifle at this point so I can't comment.

SirPeasant
04-07-11, 23:50
I have the TI-7 on both of the rifles I bought. A couple times it did pull mustache hairs but if it didn't like Yosemite Sam I wouldn't have that problem. Get one and you won't look back.

polymorpheous
04-08-11, 09:01
What's with people pimping this AA company on this site lately.
It seems like guys signed up specifically to pimp out their products.

Bayer
04-08-11, 10:26
Ive had one since late last year and I like it alot(TI-7). Bought it from Amazon,was the best deal I had found. Ive had in the past SOPMOD's gen1, M4's, and Magpul stocks and the TI-7 was cheaper,appears built to the same standards and offers the same if not better funtion and form.

Moose-Knuckle
04-08-11, 16:39
I've seen videos of Magpul drop tests on the CTR, anyone done a independent drop test on this stock?

ssracer
04-08-11, 21:13
They should stand up to the same abuse as a milspec M4 stock...I may just subject mine to some YouTube torture.

SirPeasant
04-09-11, 02:23
What's with people pimping this AA company on this site lately.
It seems like guys signed up specifically to pimp out their products.

Finally a company that gives you a REAL Top Tier rifle with the right components for an honest damn good fair price -- they make one hell of a fantastic rifle with all the RIGHT parts with meticulous detail at one helluva a great price that all the other greedy companies Should be making - but don't!
As far as your saying that people signed up to "PIMP" out their rifles and we "signed up" to do so is bullshit pal. Accurate Armory make a rifle with Top Tier parts and nothing less - pay the same and get your DPMS!

Bravo30
04-09-11, 03:50
Finally a company that gives you a REAL Top Tier rifle with the right components for an honest damn good fair price -- they make one hell of a fantastic rifle with all the RIGHT parts with meticulous detail at one helluva a great price that all the other greedy companies Should be making - but don't!
As far as your saying that people signed up to "PIMP" out their rifles and we "signed up" to do so is bullshit pal. Accurate Armory make a rifle with Top Tier parts and nothing less - pay the same and get your DPMS!

Top Tier???? Are you talking about Tactical Intent or Accurate Tool?

With Tactical Intent you have a new, unproven stock that costs the same, if not more than known, proven stocks (ie. Magpul, VLTOR, etc.) As for their website, I'm not sure what is top tier there.....YHM?

Now that leaves Accurate Tool. Looking at their website I am not seeing "Top Tier"...
While the classic carbine seems to have decent specs at a price of $760, it is still a company with an unproven track record and has a 4140 non-HPT barrel. I would not call this top tier.
The LE carbine seems to have great specs. However, for $1195 you get an unnamed aluminum rail system and a YHM BUIS (neither of which I would call top tier). All of this from an unproven company. You could build a rifle with a BCM lower, upper, and BCG, VLTOR stock, Daniel Defense Drop-in rail, and Troy BUIS for $27 more.

BCM Lower with MOE grip and no stock from G&R $359
BCM M4 upper and BCG from BCM $539
DD Rail from G&R $119
Troy BUIS from G&R $110
VLTOR IMOD Stock from BCM $95

Total $1222

Or even better, the Colt 6520 deal posted in another thread.
Colt 6520 $899
Flat top upper ~ $100
DD Rail $119
Troy Buis $110

Total $1228

I'm not saying Accurate Tool rifles are bad. They are just a new company that puts lower grade components on their rifles. I would hesitate to call them "Top Tier" at this point. Their price is fair and they seem to have good specs but a true "Top Tier" rifle from a proven company could be had for just about the same price, with better components.

I guess I'm just not understanding the "Finally a company that gives you a REAL Top Tier rifle with the right components for an honest damn good fair price -- they make one hell of a fantastic rifle with all the RIGHT parts with meticulous detail at one helluva a great price that all the other greedy companies Should be making - but don't!" comment.

ETA : "Tight controlled Match fit between Upper and Lower Receiver"
What the hell does this matter?

ETA : 5 years on the forum and I made it to 100 posts!

polymorpheous
04-09-11, 04:54

Emotional much?
Your over the top reaction tells me that you are one of the fellows who signed on specifically to PIMP their product.
A little more tact next time maybe?

BTW: I don't own a DPMS. Daniel Defense and BCM here. And The BCM cost me less than $1000 to put together.

Iraqgunz
04-09-11, 04:58
You just put into words things that have been going through my mind as well. I agree with you. This reminds me alot of how the Spike's crew would show up and extol the virtues of their stuff.

I am not saying that AA is crap-yet. But, they don't appear to compare to Colt, DD or BCM, though they may be close. There definitely are not enough samples out there to be making any decisions.

Top Tier???? Are you talking about Tactical Intent or Accurate Tool?

With Tactical Intent you have a new, unproven stock that costs the same, if not more than known, proven stocks (ie. Magpul, VLTOR, etc.) As for their website, I'm not sure what is top tier there.....YHM?

Now that leaves Accurate Tool. Looking at their website I am not seeing "Top Tier"...
While the classic carbine seems to have decent specs at a price of $760, it is still a company with an unproven track record and has a 4140 non-HPT barrel. I would not call this top tier.
The LE carbine seems to have great specs. However, for $1195 you get an unnamed aluminum rail system and a YHM BUIS (neither of which I would call top tier). All of this from an unproven company. You could build a rifle with a BCM lower, upper, and BCG, VLTOR stock, Daniel Defense Drop-in rail, and Troy BUIS for $27 more.

BCM Lower with MOE grip and no stock from G&R $359
BCM M4 upper and BCG from BCM $539
DD Rail from G&R $119
Troy BUIS from G&R $110
VLTOR IMOD Stock from BCM $95

Total $1222

Or even better, the Colt 6520 deal posted in another thread.
Colt 6520 $899
Flat top upper ~ $100
DD Rail $119
Troy Buis $110

Total $1228

I'm not saying Accurate Tool rifles are bad. They are just a new company that puts lower grade components on their rifles. I would hesitate to call them "Top Tier" at this point. Their price is fair and they seem to have good specs but a true "Top Tier" rifle from a proven company could be had for just about the same price, with better components.

I guess I'm just not understanding the "Finally a company that gives you a REAL Top Tier rifle with the right components for an honest damn good fair price -- they make one hell of a fantastic rifle with all the RIGHT parts with meticulous detail at one helluva a great price that all the other greedy companies Should be making - but don't!" comment.

ETA : "Tight controlled Match fit between Upper and Lower Receiver"
What the hell does this matter?

ETA : 5 years on the forum and I made it to 100 posts!

polymorpheous
04-09-11, 05:01
you have a new, unproven stock that costs the same, if not more than known, proven stocks (ie. Magpul, VLTOR, etc.)

unproven track record and has a 4140 non-HPT barrel.

unnamed aluminum rail system and a YHM BUIS

a true "Top Tier" rifle from a proven company could be had for just about the same price, with better components.

Thank you Popo for summing this up.

polymorpheous
04-09-11, 05:03
This reminds me alot of how the Spike's crew would show up and extol the virtues of their stuff.

I was thinking the same thing.
Maybe it was Sir's overly emotional response.

ARPATRIOT
04-09-11, 08:10
Well,i called and left a message twice about getting one of these stocks.No calls were returned,i ended up getting a LNIB Sopmod for a great deal.I'd like to try one of these someday though...:)

SirPeasant
04-10-11, 03:16
Emotional much?
Your over the top reaction tells me that you are one of the fellows who signed on specifically to PIMP their product.
A little more tact next time maybe?

BTW: I don't own a DPMS. Daniel Defense and BCM here. And The BCM cost me less than $1000 to put together.
I don't own any of the above brands either polymorpheous but I read this link which supposedly states what a good rifle should have for correct parts. I bought the LE model but a week later I change over to the Mid-Length DD CL CHF LW barrel with the Magpul MOE handgrip.
If you agree what this link has to say then Accurate Tools appears to meets these specs. Http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pwswheghNQsEuEhjFwPrgTA&single=true&gid=5&output=html
I read a lot here on this forum to learn about the AR platform and find it very informative.
I don't feel like I am one of the "fellows who signed on specifically to PIMP their product" I bought 2 of their rifles based upon the above link because I felt they gave a good value. I appreciate any information you can give me that will make improvements over the info in the above link that can make my rifle even better.

Dunderway
04-10-11, 03:22
I don't own any of the above brands either polymorpheous but I read this link which supposedely states what a good rifle should have for correct parts.
If you agree what this link has to say then Accurate Tools appears to meets these specs. Http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pwswheghNQsEuEhjFwPrgTA&single=true&gid=5&output=html
I read a lot here on this forum to learn about the AR platform and find it very informative.
I don't feel like I am one of the "fellows who signed on specifically to PIMP their product" I bought 2 of their rifles based upon the above link because I felt they gave a good value. I appreciate any information you can give me that will make improvements over the info in the above link that can make my rifle even better.

The guns look to be a decent value. I did notice that we have been crashed by a lot of new members from KY promoting the shit out of these things lately though. Sorry, but it looks bad. Just like when we get a shit storm of new members from Florida starting Spike's threads.

polymorpheous
04-10-11, 08:34
I don't own any of the above brands either polymorpheous but I read this link which supposedly states what a good rifle should have for correct parts. I bought the LE model but a week later I change over to the Mid-Length DD CL CHF LW barrel with the Magpul MOE handgrip.

16” 4140 Match Grade Barrel, 1:7 twist, M4 Profile Not chrome lined, not 4150 CMV, not high pressure tested.
Standard Carbine Length Gas System
M4 Feed Ramp Barrel Extension
M4 Feed Ramps Machined into Upper Receiver
T-Marked Upper Receivers
Enhanced Flaired Mag Well
Tight controlled Match fit between Upper and Lower Receiver This doesn't even matter.
5.56mm NATO Chambers How can you have a match barrel and a NATO chamber?
Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finish on entire barrel Is the barrel finished under the FSB?
M4 Profile Barrel
MPI Barrel (Magnetic Particle Inspected, per Mil-Spec)
Bolt machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter No. 158 steel
100 % HPT Bolt (High Pressure Tested/ Proof)
100 % MPI Bolt (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
Shot Peened Bolt
Chrome Lined Carrier (M16 AUTO)
Chrome Lined, properly staked Gas Key
Gas Key Staked (Per Mil-Spec)
Black Extractor Insert
Receivers Machined from Aluminum Forgings 7075-T6
Receivers Hardcoat Anodize per MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
MIL SPEC 7075-T6 Receiver Extension
M4 Stock (four position)
MIL SPEC A2 Compensator

Now before you tell me that your AA carbine is just as good as 99% of the members on the board's BCM carbines, why don't you cross check these specs with the list that you linked.

polymorpheous
04-10-11, 08:38
I did notice that we have been crashed by a lot of new members from KY promoting the shit out of these things lately though. Sorry, but it looks bad.

Yep.
And out of all the new members from KY, this one got worked into a hissy.
:rolleyes:

philipeggo
04-10-11, 10:05
Thought this was a TI-7 stock thread ? And for the record i am more than happy with my AA upper. I think if a few of you guys would call and ask them some questions you would get better answers than their website provides. I know this because i had to call before i felt comfortable buying from them and when i did Keith was great. FYI im from Florida not kentucky. :D

Just wondering though : Why cant you have a match barrel and a 5.56 chamber? Out of all the points Poly made this seems to be the only valid one. I understand they are new and you may not trust them yet but the other things you mentioned in red are pretty trivial .

polymorpheous
04-10-11, 10:43
Thought this was a TI-7 stock thread ? And for the record i am more than happy with my AA upper. I think if a few of you guys would call and ask them some questions you would get better answers than their website provides. I know this because i had to call before i felt comfortable buying from them and when i did Keith was great. FYI im from Florida not kentucky. :D

Just wondering though : Why cant you have a match barrel and a 5.56 chamber? Out of all the points Poly made this seems to be the only valid one. I understand they are new and you may not trust them yet but the other things you mentioned in red are pretty trivial .

My understanding is that match chambers, (.223, .223 wylde) are tighter.
And that the NATO chamber is looser to help facilitate extraction under hard use.
Think about it, the chamber heats up for strings of rapid fire and tightens up.
Slowing extraction.
Anyway, my point was, why have a "match" barrel and a 5.56 NATO chamber?

As far as the chrome lining and correct barrel steel being trivial.
I disagree.
The bolt and the barrel are the heart of the weapon.
I won't buy a barrel that's not chrome lined.

You can't claim "tier 1" and have a barrel that doesn't meet TDP specs.
As I've mentioned, the barrel is one of the most important parts.
The rifle is NOT on the same level as Colt, BCM, Daniel Defense, Noveske, etc.

If it I've some how hijacked this thread I apologize.
I'm thinking that these 2 companies are some how connected.

Edit: I hadn't even touched upon the point of HPT.
I suggest you read up brother!
;)

philipeggo
04-10-11, 12:31
by your logic you wouldnt own a Noveske barrel or a lothar Walther stainless barrel. Being as neither is chrome lined ? Im pretty well read up thanks :)

My understanding is that match chambers, (.223, .223 wylde) are tighter.
And that the NATO chamber is looser to help facilitate extraction under hard use.
Think about it, the chamber heats up for strings of rapid fire and tightens up.
Slowing extraction.
Anyway, my point was, why have a "match" barrel and a 5.56 NATO chamber?

As far as the chrome lining and correct barrel steel being trivial.
I disagree.
The bolt and the barrel are the heart of the weapon.
I won't buy a barrel that's not chrome lined.

You can't claim "tier 1" and have a barrel that doesn't meet TDP specs.
As I've mentioned, the barrel is one of the most important parts.
The rifle is NOT on the same level as Colt, BCM, Daniel Defense, Noveske, etc.

If it I've some how hijacked this thread I apologize.
I'm thinking that these 2 companies are some how connected.

Edit: I hadn't even touched upon the point of HPT.
I suggest you read up brother!
;)

polymorpheous
04-10-11, 12:48
Im petty

And so is your argument.
You want to keep rationalizing a sub par barrel on a fighting carbine, go ahead.
Create a thread on it and see how long it lasts.

In the mean time, I agree.
This thread is about stocks.
End of discussion.

philipeggo
04-10-11, 13:00
Thanks for not answering my question :D on a different note to those interested the only thing i don't like about the Ti-7 is that the water tight compartments are TOO water tight. i cant barely get the damn things open. they do however appear to be the perfect size for a AA battery or what not , though you may want to but something on the top and wedge the battery down so you get no rattle.

And so is your argument.
You want to keep rationalizing a sub par barrel on a fighting carbine, go ahead.
Create a thread on it and see how long it lasts.

In the mean time, I agree.
This thread is about stocks.
End of discussion.

polymorpheous
04-10-11, 13:06
Thanks for not answering my question :D on a different note to those interested the only thing i don't like about the Ti-7 is that the water tight compartments are TOO water tight. i cant barely get the damn things open. they do however appear to be the perfect size for a AA battery or what not , though you may want to but something on the top and wedge the battery down so you get no rattle.

I'd love to answer your question!
Took it to PM as to not muck up this thread any further.
:D

usmcvet
04-10-11, 13:15
Where is the stock made? I love buying stuff from Amazon.com but cringed when I heard they were selling the stock? It made me think Made in China.

usmcvet
04-10-11, 13:22
I just sent AA an email asking if the stock was made in America. I checked Amazon too and could not find the answer. They typically say imported but I did not see it listed either way.

philipeggo
04-10-11, 13:48
They are made in Lexington, Tactical Intent is the maker not AA , Tactical intent is a subdivision of this company http://molders.com/ Click through their website and youll see . Hope that helps.

ssracer
04-10-11, 14:36
Yes, they are made in the USA.

I didn't join the site to "pimp their products". I joined because I just got into the rifle platform a little over a year ago and wanted to learn. I don't own an AA rifle, but I do have their lower and a TI stock. I've met with keith from AA and paul from TI several times. Both great guys doing their best to produce a quality product. I like what I have seen of their work, and being from KY is a plus in my book.

I know how big full disclosure is here so here is mine. I took the majority of the pictures for their web site as a paid photography gig. I purchased the lower and stock that I have separate from the photography business. I have no other affiliation with either company and have no stake in how well or poorly they do in the market.

usmcvet
04-10-11, 16:34
Thanks guys
I Just checked my email and I am impressed I recived a response on a Sunday. As pointed out above they're made here in America. Here is the email:

To: usmcvet0331@gmail.com Show details

It is made in Lexington,Ky. Keith Pitts Accurate Tool and Mfg Co.,Inc. 1108 South Broadway Lexington,Ky,40504 (office) 859-231-6453 (fax) 859-233-0636 (cell) 859-983-8995 kpitts@accuratetool.net

SirPeasant
04-11-11, 01:13
16” 4140 Match Grade Barrel, 1:7 twist, M4 Profile Not chrome lined, not 4150 CMV, not high pressure tested.
That is the the Classic Carbine and is not a good value. Keith, you will probably see this but please don't take offense - your LE model is the best bang for the buck.
I bought the LE model next and for the same $960 price Keith Pitts will give you the Mid-Length system with Magpul moe handguard with a HP MPI DD 4150 CHF CL LW barrel.
Standard Carbine Length Gas System - See above
Enhanced Flaired Mag Well - :)
Tight controlled Match fit between Upper and Lower Receiver This doesn't even matter. To me it does - my upper & lower are so tight they feel like they are welded.
Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finish on entire barrel Is the barrel finished under the FSB? Absolutely finished under the FSB because I looked at that Daniel Defense barrel before Keith installed the FSB.
M4 Profile Barrel
MPI Barrel (Magnetic Particle Inspected, per Mil-Spec)
Bolt machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter No. 158 steel
100 % HPT Bolt (High Pressure Tested/ Proof)
100 % MPI Bolt (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
Shot Peened Bolt
Chrome Lined Carrier (M16 AUTO)
Chrome Lined, properly staked Gas Key
Gas Key Staked (Per Mil-Spec)
Black Extractor Insert
Receivers Machined from Aluminum Forgings 7075-T6
Receivers Hardcoat Anodize per MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
MIL SPEC 7075-T6 Receiver Extension
M4 Stock (four position)
MIL SPEC A2 Compensator
Has all the above in white.

Now before you tell me that your AA carbine is just as good as 99% of the members on the board's BCM carbines, why don't you cross check these specs with the list that you linked.
I cross checked that link http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pwswheghNQsEuEhjFwPrgTA&single=true&gid=5&output=html and unless I missed something it meets all the requirements with the correct parts.
Just like SSRACER stated I am not here to "pimp" AA's rifles. I simply compared the parts in the link above to the LE Model and saw that it met everything that made a rifle with the good parts.

Skyyr
04-11-11, 03:19
by your logic you wouldnt own a Noveske barrel or a lothar Walther stainless barrel. Being as neither is chrome lined ? Im pretty well read up thanks :)

Quit spewing nonsense. You don't want chrome lining in a stainless barrel. That is in no way related to using manufacturing non-chrome-lined barrels that otherwise should be out of a subpar steel.

SWATcop556
04-11-11, 03:27
This thread is about stocks. Start another thread or take it to PMs gents.

Dflores22
04-20-11, 11:44
Anyone looking for one of these stocks.. I know someone selling a milspec one for $75.. let me know..
I take that back, he has two black ones. One in mil and the other in commerial, both lightly used but in great condition, comes in box.

Eurodriver
04-20-11, 12:29
edit nevermind

Dflores22
04-21-11, 16:18
Hit me up if your looking for one...

curlyburns5
04-23-11, 09:05
Has anyone got a weight on the TI-7?

EzGoingKev
04-23-11, 14:15
I see it has cut outs for the waterproof caps.

Are the storage compartments built into the stock or are the removable like the SOPMOD's?

ssracer
04-23-11, 15:50
they are built into the stock, not removable. Not sure on the weight as teh only scale I have in the house is a digital one for me and I don't think that would register...

trinydex
05-16-14, 19:00
Has anyone got a weight on the TI-7?

no one has the weight on one of these?

Eurodriver
05-16-14, 19:31
Mortar it?

When a round is stuck in the chamber and you have to slam the buttstock on the ground in order to generate enough force to pull the charging handle.

matthewdanger
05-16-14, 19:57
no one has the weight on one of these?

11.85 ounces on my scale.