PDA

View Full Version : Grey Group Training Grand Opening!!

zushwa
09-27-07, 12:18
Good afternoon!!

My name is Josh Burmeister. I wanted to let you know about my new company. We are having our Grand Opening of our Pro Shop, right outside of Ft Bragg, this Friday. If you are in the area please stop by for free training, gear and beer!! If you can’t make it please check out our webpage or contact me for specific questions or comments. Below is a brief description of my company:

Grey Group Training was formed in early 2007 as a limited liability corporation. Our staff is made up of people exceptionally qualified in Personnel Recovery, Executive Protection, Reconnaissance, Trauma Medicine and other Special Operations capabilities as well as experienced professionals from the tactical equipment industry. We are unique in providing the gear, instructors and technical expertise needed for your requirements. Our belief is that there is a synergistic effect between the tools of the trade, the skill sets to use them, and the ability to buy them both from one place. No other company in the world can provide access to the level of instructors we work with and our gear line is constantly being evaluated and improved for the best solutions to whatever requirements the end user might have.

The cornerstone of our product line is MSA Paraclete, easily setting the standard in the tactical equipment industry for the last decade. Our Pro Shop and internet store proudly showcases nearly the entire Paraclete line as well as many items from MSA. We also offer a wide range of products from the best manufacturers like Tactical Tailor, S.O.Tech, Liquid Eyewear, Blue Force Gear, Magpul, Woolrich Elite, KAVU, Pipe Hitters Union, NVS, Comp-Tac, and many more!!

We approach training with the end user in mind. Our customers deserve the best training money can buy. We are constantly working with instructors and schoolhouses from around the country like Larry Vickers, Dave Harrington, SouthNarc, Bennie Cooley, Frank Garcia, TIgerSwan, LMS Defense and several more lined up for 2008. Grey Group also works with many instructors without the name recognition (yet!) but tremendous skillsets and teaching ability. We act as a facilitator, a grey man behind the scenes, to join students and instructors together. Like uncle Larry says, "we're here to give you what you need, not what you want."

We believe that strong relationships, both business and personal, are the only way to accomplish our goals. We want what you want, to work with professionals for the common cause of defending our freedom. We want to rest easy at night knowing we have done a service for our country and to our brothers in arms. If you are an instructor looking to break into a market or need assistance with web services, advertising or logistics, we have the answer. If you or your unit has the need for top quality gear or desire to train with Tier One instructors we can match your needs with the best equipment and instructor for a certain subject matter. Whatever your needs may be: Training, Gear, or Consulting, Grey Group Training will provide the solution.

Thank you for your time,

Josh Burmeister
Grey Group Training, LLC
500 N. Reilly Rd. Suite 114
Fayetteville, NC 28303
(w)910.323.4739
(m)919.478.6568
(f)910.426.4740
www.greygrouptraining.com

03humpalot
09-27-07, 13:27
Congrats,
and good to know there is another pipe hitter around.

03humpalot
09-27-07, 13:41
Josh,
PM inbound.

Joseywales
09-27-07, 19:22
Congrats! Like the trauma kits. Book marked your site.:)

HolyRoller
09-27-07, 19:57
Good going Josh. If at all possible, I'll drop in on you tomorrow.

zushwa
09-28-07, 19:51
Not a bad opening day. Thanks to everyone that came by. If any of you are local please stop by tomorrow. The girls and free beer will be waiting.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/zushwa/DSC01473.jpg

Later,

zushwa
10-16-07, 09:03
Here are a couple pic's of the store. If you're ever in Fayette-nam, feel free to stop by. We've always got cold beer in the fridge.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/zushwa/DSC01546.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/zushwa/DSC01541.jpg

Later,

subzero
10-16-07, 10:37
Here are a couple pic's of the store. If you're ever in Fayette-nam, feel free to stop by. We've always got cold beer in the fridge.

I don't get down there as much as I'd like, but I like what I see. I know I'm a geek when I see signs for Free Drinks and Free Training and I'm not sure which one excites me more. Throwing hot girls in the mix muddies it up further!

What the thing in near the center of the bottom pic that looks like a briefcase hanging open on the display rack?

zushwa
10-16-07, 13:45
I don't get down there as much as I'd like, but I like what I see. I know I'm a geek when I see signs for Free Drinks and Free Training and I'm not sure which one excites me more. Throwing hot girls in the mix muddies it up further!

What the thing in near the center of the bottom pic that looks like a briefcase hanging open on the display rack?

We have some other things planned involving girls and gear. :cool:

The item in question would be a SO Tech IFAK with drop leg panel.

Later,

Business_Casual
10-16-07, 17:26
Hippy.

M_P

zushwa
10-17-07, 08:20
Hippy.

M_P

Dude, I was stationed in San Diego for ~3.5 years. They were issued in my seabag. :)

Later,

Business_Casual
10-17-07, 08:37
:cool:

Razoreye
10-17-07, 10:34
Pics of said beer is requisite. :D

More pics of more girls is required as well. :cool:

zushwa
10-17-07, 11:57
Pics of said beer is requisite. :D

More pics of more girls is required as well. :cool:

Seriously, Bud light, Miller Lite, and Yuengling are in the fridge. As for more of the girls, go to the team room on my webpage and check out the video.

Later,

The Archangel
10-17-07, 15:02
Congratulations Josh. I can't say I miss Fayettenam, but I definately had some good memories at Bragg 88-91. North Carolina is definately beautiful. Good luck on your new venture.

whitetiger7654
10-17-07, 15:59
Very nice shop setup. That video was awesome. We definetly need more of that.

zushwa
10-18-07, 09:03
Thanks guys!!

I'm working on some new "advertising" with some new girls. GIve me a couple days and I'll start a new post.

Later,