PDA

View Full Version : best current 6920 price online?

jmoore
09-28-07, 13:52
Will be heading out to a local gunshow this weekend in search of a 6920. If none are there (or too high $$$) - will probably have a local dealer order one online.

Suggestions for current best price? Also - never done this before, so I was wondering what a fair price would be in terms of what the dealer charges for the transfer?

Thanks!

jm

markm
09-28-07, 13:58
Anywhere from $10-$50 is common for transfers.

sanfus
09-28-07, 14:22
I ordered 2 6920s and my local gun dealer is going to charge me $25 for both rifles for the FFL transfer.

gunny
09-28-07, 14:37
Will be heading out to a local gunshow this weekend in search of a 6920. If none are there (or too high $$$) - will probably have a local dealer order one online.

Suggestions for current best price? Also - never done this before, so I was wondering what a fair price would be in terms of what the dealer charges for the transfer?

Thanks!

jm

I wouldn't pay more than $1100-$1200 for one. You're at the whim of the dealer doing the transfer with regard to what he/she charges you. Hopefully, you have several dealers in your area to choose from. You can order a rifle online yourself. Just make sure the dealer you choose to go with is aware that a rifle is coming his way. I've seen transfer prices between $10-$100.

jmoore
09-28-07, 15:04
>>Suggestions for current best price?<<

Any suggestions for online dealers? The ones I've found so far are all up in the $1500-1600 range!!!!

TIA

jm

gunny
09-28-07, 15:17
>>Suggestions for current best price?<<

Any suggestions for online dealers? The ones I've found so far are all up in the $1500-1600 range!!!!

TIA

jm

www.knesekguns.com

twodollarbill
09-28-07, 15:18
I've bought a few from Ray Tanner in PA
http://www.tannerssportcenter.com/
He currently has one on Gunbroker for $1199 and accepts layaway.
But, if I was in need of one RIGHT NOW.....I buy my next one from Grant.

Joe Mamma
09-28-07, 15:37
I just got one from Grant at G&R Tactical. He's a forum sponsor and he gave me a very good deal. He also installed additional parts (I bought from him) at no charge.

I am very happy with my purchase and plan to buy from him again. I'd suggest you shoot him an email.

Joe Mamma

AR15barrels
09-28-07, 18:50
I just got one from Grant at G&R Tactical. He's a forum sponsor and he gave me a very good deal.

Anyone remember the "hair club for men" commercials?
I'm not only the hair club president, but I'm also a client...

members list sorted by posts (https://www.m4carbine.net/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30)

C4IGrant
09-28-07, 19:25
I just got one from Grant at G&R Tactical. He's a forum sponsor and he gave me a very good deal. He also installed additional parts (I bought from him) at no charge.

I am very happy with my purchase and plan to buy from him again. I'd suggest you shoot him an email.

Joe Mamma

Thanks Joe.

C4