PDA

View Full Version : New Botach H-1 deals

MookNW
04-10-11, 14:04
This thread will likely turn into a train-wreck due to various peoples experience with Botach. My experience with buying an H-1 was fine. I was careful however to verify stock before ordering.
Deal 1&2 seem alright, I've never been too hot on the GG&G mount though.
http://www.botachtactical.com/aih1pade.html
http://www.botachtactical.com/aih1pade2.html
http://www.botachtactical.com/aih1pade3.html

nimdabew
04-10-11, 16:12
Damn... I might spin the Botach wheel again just to see if I get it.

richdkim77
04-10-11, 17:25
Free shipping & 12 free PMags? So tempting, but I don't know if I want to get on that train wreck called Botach. Last time I had to dispute my charge with my CC to get my money back.

El Vaquero
04-10-11, 17:50
I finally received my order from botach yesterday (did NOT order an H-1). It took over 3 weeks to get my order and there were no fancy items on the order. After 3 phone messages and 6 emails I finally got an email response indicating an item was on back order. I told them to ship the dang order incomplete. And when I finally received my incomplete order there was not a purchased order or receipt with it so I have no idea what they charged to my credit card. I will NEVER order from botach. I ended up ordering a T-1 from Grant.

BrentC
04-10-11, 19:14
yeah i had a similar problem. When i finally got a hold of someone i just canceled my order. Not worth the problem or giant headache. :suicide2:

one417
04-10-11, 19:16
This may be worth a try.....

Go to botach.com
1. Enter Aimpoint Membership in search box
2. click on "Aimpoint Membership" (listed at $1)
3. ***with an empty cart*** add "Aimpoint Membership" to cart
4. Check your cart, scroll down and see the special Aimpoint pricing

glocktogo
04-10-11, 20:13
I realize they're hit or miss, but I've had great luck every time I've bought from them. I did the H-1/KZ mount deal the last time they had it and it worked out to under $440 delivered. Git it in 4 days and couldn't be happier.

Rmplstlskn
04-10-11, 21:05
Dag-nabbit... Why do I have to be tight on funds the next week & 1/2... Smoking prices, but I too have had bad ju-ju with Botach...

Rmpl

austinN4
04-10-11, 21:15
And when I finally received my incomplete order there was not a purchased order or receipt with it so I have no idea what they charged to my credit card.
I know Botach has issues with communication, but just it isn't that hard to check your credit card online to see if and what has been charged to it. I too had a back order and every few days I would check my credit card. The way it ended was that I had my delivered order in hand before my card was ever charged. YMMV.

Singlestack Wonder
04-11-11, 14:47
Experiences with Botach are either good or bad it seems. I've ordered many optics and other items from them over the last two years with absolutley no issues. I'll continue to order from them based on superior pricing unless they start screwing up my orders.

jamesavery22
04-11-11, 14:55
This may be worth a try.....

Go to botach.com
1. Enter Aimpoint Membership in search box
2. click on "Aimpoint Membership" (listed at $1)
3. ***with an empty cart*** add "Aimpoint Membership" to cart
4. Check your cart, scroll down and see the special Aimpoint pricing

$401.00 for an H1 was worth it. Just placed an order.

tgace
04-11-11, 14:56
I will NEVER order from Botach again.

Singlestack Wonder
04-11-11, 15:15

Note that the 3x Magnifier was $381 with the "Aimpoint Membership" as well (no mount).

El Vaquero
04-11-11, 20:47
I know Botach has issues with communication, but just it isn't that hard to check your credit card online to see if and what has been charged to it. I too had a back order and every few days I would check my credit card. The way it ended was that I had my delivered order in hand before my card was ever charged. YMMV.

Oh you better believe I did check, I figured that would be common knowledge on a forum like this ;)

Zzzake
04-11-11, 21:29
I ordered a aimpoint PRO from them 1 month ago, got it in 2 day (they in LA im 45 minutes away). They also give me a 45% off coupon for the aimpoint 3x magnifier for a $241 on a regular twisted mount tax included free shipping . I might go do a in store pick on this, cus that price seems too good to be true.

I am just hoping that this is the one time being in CA make me not want to shoot myself.

AndrewS
04-12-11, 10:54
I ordered a aimpoint PRO from them 1 month ago, got it in 2 day (they in LA im 45 minutes away). They also give me a 45% off coupon for the aimpoint 3x magnifier for a $241 on a regular twisted mount tax included free shipping . I might go do a in store pick on this, cus that price seems too good to be true.

I am just hoping that this is the one time being in CA make me not want to shoot myself.

I bought the PRO from them as well and got the same email. My order went through yesterday for the $400 magnifier/mount/pouch deal and they have already printed a shipping label and provided me with a tracking number.

Now I don't know if they will allow just anyone to use this coupon because it specifically mentions in the email that they were sending it to me because I bought a PRO from them and that they are offering this deal for people that bought a PRO. If anyone wants to chance it without having purchased a PRO from them the coupon code is "A3X" and your final price ends up just shy of $400 with free shipping. Use the code on this:
http://www.botachtactical.com/ai123xmawtwm.html

They sent out an email with a magnifier package deal for people that didnt order a PRO as well:
http://www.botachtactical.com/ai3xpade.html
$540 for the magnifier, twist mount, grip pod, molle pouch, and tactical pen. A good deal if you can use all of the "bonus" items. I tried using the "A3X" code on this package and it did not work so no double deal.

PlatoCATM
04-12-11, 12:01
Note that the 3x Magnifier was $381 with the "Aimpoint Membership" as well (no mount).

Botach is shady...I had some spam email from them today and they were offering the 3x magnifier for 40% off. Just to see the whole deal, I clicked the link and saw that they had raised the price to $715! Underhanded company for sure.

bluto0251
04-12-11, 12:07
Thanks,
I just ordered one with "A3X" code, will see what happens.

I bought the PRO from them as well and got the same email. My order went through yesterday for the $400 magnifier/mount/pouch deal and they have already printed a shipping label and provided me with a tracking number.

Now I don't know if they will allow just anyone to use this coupon because it specifically mentions in the email that they were sending it to me because I bought a PRO from them and that they are offering this deal for people that bought a PRO. If anyone wants to chance it without having purchased a PRO from them the coupon code is "A3X" and your final price ends up just shy of $400 with free shipping. Use the code on this:
http://www.botachtactical.com/ai123xmawtwm.html

They sent out an email with a magnifier package deal for people that didnt order a PRO as well:
http://www.botachtactical.com/ai3xpade.html
$540 for the magnifier, twist mount, grip pod, molle pouch, and tactical pen. A good deal if you can use all of the "bonus" items. I tried using the "A3X" code on this package and it did not work so no double deal.

bluto0251
04-12-11, 13:27
Update,

Just got a tracking #, item was shipped!

Magnifier, and Twist mount for $393.25

tacdrivrnc
04-12-11, 14:09
I went for the magnifier deal too...we'll see how it turns out.
I did the "aimpoint membership" search and while it did show a page for it, there was no "$1" link to add to cart...maybe they figured out a glitch?!

mini4m3
04-12-11, 19:33
I went for the magnifier deal too...we'll see how it turns out.
I did the "aimpoint membership" search and while it did show a page for it, there was no "$1" link to add to cart...maybe they figured out a glitch?!

super disappointed...

AndrewS
04-13-11, 19:32
I got my magnifier from them today. I didn't realize that is how the swing mount worked. I thought it swung out of the way so you could use the Aimpoint with it still attached. It turns out that it swings to the side so that you can remove it from its base which you must do if you want to use your Aimpoint without it. A Larue replacement might be in order.

Voodoochild
04-15-11, 16:50
I found Aimpoint membership but can't add it to cart.

bluto0251
04-15-11, 18:05
Got mine today, was perfect, and shipping was fast.

Now, I will see if I actually like the magnifier. The mount will def be changed for a Larue at some point.

carl15
04-15-11, 21:37

Any update? T1s at 450 were 4 weeks out and the chat rep had no idea on H1s, even when I mentioned the package deals. The membership only lasted a day. When I placed a back order the system said it was no longer offered.

vcpk9
04-17-11, 16:00
The secret to ordering from botach is to place an order and then cancel it. They will contact you left, right, and center to not lose a sale. I ordered a gd mount from them a few weeks ago. After i placed my order, i got an email saying that it was on a two week back order. I immediately canceled the order and the next day a woman called me and said that they had them in stock. I told her that i had canceled because of their online shady business practice reviews . Long story short, i got my qd mount in less than a week.

czydj
04-17-11, 16:20
Damn... I might spin the Botach wheel again just to see if I get it.

LOL! Even though I've had pretty good luck with these folks, I feel the same way when I hit submit! With that said, I've received exactly what I've ordered in a reasonable time and at phenomenal prices. On my last order I even got a fancy-schmancy tactical pen! too cool...

vcpk9
04-17-11, 18:16
.........they sent me the pen too. Part pen/part james bond gizmo. I still cant figure out what it is.

Enscribe
04-17-11, 21:12
When I order from them, it never fails that they do not update my order at alll until I write them a civil email asking if part of my order is backordered. They reply quickly with either a tracking number or a shady email that has been BCC'd to me from some higher up asking them to fill the order immediatley. Maybe they save us money on illegal workers who don't give a ....? They are the best deal going on lots of products, i stay away from the higher dollar stuff from them though. YMMV