PDA

View Full Version : WMD

john1969
04-11-11, 17:52
I heard about this company here and wanted to know are they new or what? http://www.wmdguns.com/

Their email to me says they've done several AR 308 parts.

Thanks!

SOP1
04-13-11, 10:19
From what I understand they are a new company set up to coat personal guns and parts in nickel boron and other finishes. I saw a Glock they coated and it looked better than the finish on the EXO
Glock's I just sent them my M-4 BCG and hammer yesterday to coat.

john1969
05-25-11, 06:46
sop1 how did your parts work out? Anyone else have something done by this company? I need references please!

boomhower
05-25-11, 09:14
My fun account is running dry after a couple things I picked up last week but I have a DD BCG I really need to send them. I'll try and squeeze it in this paycheck.

bubba04
05-25-11, 09:26
At this price I think I am going to send my 5.45 bcg to them.

SOP1
05-28-11, 12:40
First off to the guys that I have been PMing back and forth with me, thanks for not saying anything about me. To the others I would like to quickly clear the air. Scrambler and I are two of the three founders of FailZero/EXO brand. I plan to keep SOP1 even though some of you guessed my old name. And to these that have talked to
Scrambler in the past he is also ready to help you as always. We worked very hard for several years building knowledge in what "real" nickel boron can do on firearms. All three of us left a few months ago. The reason is simple, WE are all gun guys and we where not allowed to be a gun company. Every step of the road was a fight, so we left one by one and started WMD Guns. I will be back posting under my new name on our manufactures page (WMD Guns). Scrambler and I will be very active and try and help answer any questions you may have. We have a banner that you can click on above or go to www.wmdguns.com. So if you want a NiB-X coated Glock you can now send us your Glock and have one since we are back coating personal guns!! Brewman will have the honor and will be the first to post on the Manufacture Forum (WMD Guns) shortly...

SOP1

cj5_dude
05-28-11, 14:38
Why didn't you come out and say that in your first reply to this instead of pretending like you were some customer who was satisfied instead of admitting it's your company? Sorry, but that's just shady to me.

SOP1
05-28-11, 15:27
Nothing shady, I was a customer before I started with the company. Had to back away and be a customer again until the company was ready to open. My other job is running one of the largest shooting ranges in the country down here in Florida. They also did all their testing at my range and I came in to help them after that. The gun you see in the pictures was built when I was a customer. It is a gun I loan out to let others try an M4 operating with no lube. Look around cj5 dude everyone that has a nickel boron gun loves it!! The same with me, I was very satified that it worked before I joined them to make the FailZero/EXO brand go!

SOP1